The start of his comeback.

Peter slowly opened his eyes cause of a slight shake from who appeared to be Rachel "Hey, what's up? How long have i been asleep?" he asked and looked around to see that some of the guys were still watching Tv and have fallen asleep, for example Jason. "Alfred wants to talk to us. About your current state." she explained and got up and went next to the couch to bring the wheelchair. She 'parked' it infront of him and helped him sit on it. And pushed him out of the room "You mean he wants to talk about something like a rehab?" She looked at him and nodded and something else that he didn't say details." he nodded and looked ahead, the door opened and unveiled Alfred, the door led to a room, like a gym. "So what's going on?" Peter asked while looking around the room "You are about to have your first session." Alfred said "You can move your legs but not stand on them right?" he asked "I can use them but not properly." he corrected Alfred, the older man gestured Rachel with his hands and she pushed the wheelchair at the first machine, it was a box with hands, which would move Peter's legs and like that after some sessions he will be able to control his leg muscles again. "So i just lay down and it does all the work?" Peter asked "You are correct Mr Parker." Alfred said "Uh-uhhh i said something about the 'Mr' part." Peter said in a childish tone while sticking up his index finger like he was giving a life lesson to Alfred "Yes, yes, im sorry i forgot Peter." he smiled at the teen and he smiled back.

~2 hours later~ 

Alfred came back to the room to find Rachel carrying Peter to his wheelchair with her magic "How did it go." Peter looked at him and considered what to say "Well at least now ihave complete control of my toes, so thats nice." the old man smiled "You look exhausted Peter, go and get some rest." he nodded and Rachel got him out of the room. "Finally some sleep." he said as he threw his hands in the air out of echaustion "First you are having a bath." Rachel grounded him "I can't, i can only move my toes." he added trying to look smart "I can take care of it." his  head snapped to her to which she answered with a smirk, "Oh come on like i've never seen you naked before." Peter thought of that and he answered casually "True dat." She continued her way until she reached their room.  They got in and he looked at his feet "You know what?" he asked still looking at his feet "What's up?" Rachel asked as she pulled out clean clothes for him "You know in the movies explosions look cool and all, but from now on i really hate them." he said casually while looking at his legs. She aproached him and gave him a slight kiss on the left chick "I know you do, i also hate them from now on." she said with a half smile, to be fair, the images and the sounds of that night still played in her head. The good thing was that now he was awake and she didn't really think of that but before his awaking she still heard the sounds, the screams, the sound of walls and glass breaking. And also she was still seeing the image of looking at him while he was on the verge of life and death. "Hey, i wanna ask something?" he said "Anything you want." she sheepishly said "Alfred said i will be out for some months, how many exactly months he meant?" he looked right in her eyes, she couldn't lie and say that it would be 2 or 3, she just couldn't lie to that boy "A lot, the less it could be is around 6-7." she admitted in a rather sad tone "You got to be kidding me." he said as he pushed the wheelchair back until it hit the bed "And what about my suit, the web-shooters, fighting crime, i-i can't be out for that long." he said moving his hands around in the air "You can and you will, everything is taken care of. I will be here with Jason, Bruce, Dick, Kori and Damian fighting crime in Gotham and Cyborg with Beast Boy, Jamie, Wally, Artemis, Zatanna and Kaldur will be keeping an eye at Jump City." he looked at her with his 'puppy' eyes "Not going to work." she plainly said "If i continue this conversetion i'm not going to win, am i?" he asked breaking the 'cute' face "Not a chance." she smirked "Then i guess you are right." he admitted in a defeated tone. He knew better than most of them that he had to stay out of the super-hero business for sometime to heal, but he just didn't want to, because if he can go out and help he will go out and help. It's a lesson he learnt from his Uncle. "Let's get you ready for your bath, alright bug boy?" she asked while smiling "Arachnids, Spider's are arachnids." he said in a 'had enough' tone "I love how you get caught up in this kind of arguement everytime." she playfully said while she slipped off his shirt. "Hey can i suggest something for the night?" he asked "Go on." she said "can we go for a walk?" he asked and immidiately added "Well you will walk you get the point." she looked at him and smiled "We'll see."

~~~~~~~~~Hey im not dead, sorry for taking so long to upload but i bought Assassin's Creed:Blag Flag and i finished it but the whole story and its ending was really heavy and i spent the last 2 days trying to get over it :P ALSOOOOO i saw that in the next Justice League Dark Apokolips War Damian and Raven will probably get together after 2 movies. Personally im really happy cause i wanted them to be together since... well since he joined the Teen Titans and we saw that 'Mandatory Fun' scene in Justice League Vs Teen Titans. 

Hope you enjoy the storyyyyyy <3