The last of it?

Spider-Man's POV:

Everything was weird, i uh... everything was white, no walls or roof just me walking on an infinite white floor. After some time of walking i figured out it was useless, walking would get me nowhere so i just stopped and sitted down but before i could do something else i heard a voice, but i couldn't figure out its source. "Oh Peter, you already forgot..." a female familiar voice said but still i couldn't figure out who was it or where the voice was coming from. "Who's this?" i asked getting back to my feet and looking around "After your uncles death, i took care of you, i raised you and you still keep secrets from me." at that moment i understood, only one woman did those things "AUNT MAY!" i shouted but i got no response for a little time "You never told me you are Spider-Man, i always worried and now... you left, leaving me and New York unprotected in the mercy of the villains." she sounded really disapointed, also i was wearing a suit but not my normal suit, it was weird it was a black and yellow suit which to be honest it looked really badass. But back at aunt May "I... i dodn't know how i got here, i  know i letted you all down but i can't do anything about what happened." i explained but still got a sad response "No Peter, it not that you can't do something, you DON'T want to do something." May said as things started falling, the bright white light started fading as it got replaced by black and red colors. "You left us, you just couldn't live with your own failures could you? And now what Peter? Beeing more agressive? What will that do. Will breaking some bones bring your parents back? WILL THEY BRING YOUR UNCLE BACK?!" "Aunt its not like this..." i said as i fell to my knees, it was heartbreaking. "You will fail them too. Its a matter of time until you will fail the titans, until you will fail Raven."

At that moment my eyes opened wide, it was a dream, well not a dream a nightmare like the ones i've had the last couple of days. Raven was still next to me luckily asleep. It was 3:45 a.m but i couldn't get any more sleep. So i got up and walked to the living room to see some TV. But in my surprise someone had the same idea, as i got closer i realised it was the one and only Red Hood. He had his guns, mask and jacket on the kitchen table. "Hey Jason." i said silently trying not to wake anyone "Hey Peter, can't sleep?" he asked turning his head watching me "Well, it was a nightmare and now i can't sleep so i just didn't want to stay in bed because i might wake up Rachel." i answered as he made a confused grimace "You are sleeping together?" he inquired "Yes, she wanted to sleep with me cause i've had a little trouble with my mind the last couple of days." i explained "well if you wanna watch some TV i don't mind you joining me." he said as i smiled and sitted on the couch. "I see you are using guns, like real guns. "Now i use rubber bullets, but before that i used real bullets." i was i little in shock "So you've killed people?" i asked but with normal tone, after everything that hapenned i wasn't really surprised by that "Yes, i have killed some. But i don't see that you mind." he said smiling "Well i'm against killing but sometimes killing is  the only choice.." i said but without thinking, i don't know what came over me but i said what i said "Hm, didn't expect that, i can feel that you wanna et back to patroling, if someday you want someone to come with you except Raven i can come." Jason stated, to be honest i was really happy about that, Red Hood is a really cool dude and we will go on patrol. "So, why are you up so late? Can't get sleep too?" i asked but his answer surprised me "No im always awake at this time, back in Gotham things are really bad, i got my body used to like 2 hours of sleep and i perform like i slept 7, its how it goes back there." i completely forgot that he works with Batman. To be honest i really wanna meet Batman they say he is the worlds greatest detective, master in martial arts and also a billionair. He must be really talented. 

Raven's POV:

I woke up to see Pete's side empty. It was 4 a.m how did he woke up without me noticing? He must be really sneaky as a spider i thought as i woke up and started my search for him. I went to the living room to see the TV open and 2 guys sitting on the couch. I saw Jason's gear on the kitchen table so one of them was Todd, the other had to be Peter, his hair and all were identical to his. "So are  you having a boys night?" i asked smiling as i sat next to Peter but not hugging or anything until he would tell me why he left. "So Rachel your boy here had a nightmare and decided to come and see TV, i was here so he joined me." Red Hood explained "Again?" i asked as Peter turned to me "Yeap, but i didn't want to wake you up." Peter said. Well he at least had good intensions for not waking me up. It was really cold Jason was wearing his clothes without the leather jacket, Peter was wearing a comfy hoodie and trousers. And me i was wearing my tank top and my pijama pants. I started rubbing my upper hands, Peter noticed that and pulled me close to him, i placed my legs over his and rested my head on his chest as he webbed a blanket and pulled it at us. "You have them on?" Jason asked "They can do that?" i asked Pete too "I always have them on, and yes. After all they are mechanical so it can pull web inside." He answered as Jason turned his attention to the TV again as a movie began "You have explaining to do when we go to the roof." i whispered to him as Peter turned to me smiled and gave me a kiss, as for the first time he cuddled against my body resting his chin on my head, but gently not hurting me.

                                                           Time Passed.

It was 5 a.m Red Hood has gone to get some sleep. Peter and I stayed at the living room a little longer. "This is really nice." he said as we cuddled some more. "Can i see your dream?" i asked as he answered through our spiritual bond "Of course." so i got in his mind and saw the nightmare. "Wow, you weren't joking when you said they are  saying that you failed them. And your aunt... you know she would never talk to you like that." i told him trying to reassure him "I mean...she's right..." he said looking down "Peter, you have to get in your mind that what you see is what you believe. Look lay down on the couch and i will try to heal your "Depression." i said as i got up and he layed on the couch "But how are you gonna do that?" he asked "You'll see." i answered as i putted my hands on his temples. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" i said as my eyes and hands started glowing with purple energy. I've never felt so much pain coming from another person, also i found out that there were more things he didn't know, there was another Spider-Man, called Miles Morales it looked like Peter was training him. Also i saw someone calle Kingpin, a crime lord who was in a battle with Spider-Man, i saw someone called scorpion and another one called vulture. After all that i started healing his mind. When i was finished my hands stopped glowing so  did my eyes as i took my hands off. Peter opened his eyes and got up sitting on the couch "So did that help?" i asked as Peter turned to me and gave me a confused look "What helped? Who are you?" i was shocked my eyes were opened wide as he letted out a big laugh "I'm joking, i also do feel better thanks." he was messing with me, what a joker "You are such a-" he didn't let me finish, he cut me by kissing me. When we stopped kissing i was looking in his eyes "Thank you." he whispered as he got up "Where are you going?" i asked "Sunrise" he said "Its a little late i mean we will miss it even if we start our way to the roof now." i said but he made a grimace, one that was looking similar to the ones Dick makes when he has an idea "Then i have a more direct approach." he said as he threw the blanket on me and grabbed me, i was in his hug, basically he was carrying me as he opened the window "What are you doing?" i asked as he just smiled and jumped off the window and webbed to the wall. "What is wrong with you?" i asked him "We will see the sunrise today." he said as he got on his legs and started walking on the wall "Do you trust me?" he asked me "Do i have a choice?" i joked back as we reached the roof. 

Spider-Man's POV:

She did it, she actually did it. I was feeling different, less aggressive and more... happy. "It is beautiful." i said as Raven turned to me and gave me a kiss. "The blanket really suits you." i told her  and she laughed. "So i helped?" she asked "A lot. Like you always do since the day i got here." i said while i was rubbing my shoulder rubbing her shoulder. "Well we don't have tea." Rachel said "We will get tea later. With the other and at the same time we will talk to them." i reassured Raven "Talk to them? About what?" she inquired "Yes, about us." i answered as i turned her facing me and kissed her.

==================================================================================  A little short. But i will probably have another one ready in about 3 days. I'm sorry if i take too long but i really don't have much time with school. Also about the 200+ views, i wanna say again thank all so much for reading my story. <3