Some explaining...

"What do we do now?" Peter asked full of concern. They were all out of Peter's and Rachel's room. "We don't know, this has never happened before, for now we need someone to be with her." Dick turned to find someone to look after Rachel but Peter was already in before he could decide.  

Walking in wasn't easy, at least for a normal person, the lights were off but Peter managed to make to the bed using his Spidey-sense. Rachel was laying in the bed, not sleeping of course but trying to ease the headache. He gently sat next to her "Hey." he whispered, she didn't answer, she just took hold of his hand and squeezed it. "Yeah, im right here." he whispered again, it was the first time seeing her in such pain and he didn't like it. "What do we do about it?" he whispered again "Nothing... he will get exhausted... it's a matter of time..." she explained "So we just wait for you to fight it?" he asked and she nodded "What can i do to help?" he asked "You are... already helping." she answered. 

The night passed, it wasn't the easiest night for Peter cause he didn't sleep at all. Always next to her, anything she asked... she had it right there immidiately. But it also wasn't the hardest night for him, beeing Spider-Man never made his nights easy.  And with what happened that night he decided that they must talk about her 'special' bond with her father. He ignored that matter for too long.  She was 'sleeping' the whole night, well not entirely sleeping. She was giving a fight inside her head, Trigon had tried before to break out but none of his previous tries have been so powerful. Someday she knew that he would break out, and the only way to stop him will either trapping him again inside the crystal or wiping out of existance, which will be hard if not impossible.

~Hours After~

The sun rose, Peter was sitting in a chair right next to the bed, he didn't leave her side the entire night. Even after capturing Black Mask he didn't sleep, didn't rest... he was there. It was 6 am, now if he said that he wasn't tired that would be a big lie. But with her beeing the way she was, he couldn't just sleep. It was his responsibility.

After she won the battle and Trigon's power run out, she slowly started beeing aware of her  surroundings. He immidiately saw the movement and got up, "What time is it?" she asked all worn out "6 in the morning." he answered "You didn't sleep?" she asked "No. What about you?" he asked "Water? Food? anything to else?" he added "No im just exhausted." she said having a really hard time holding her eyes open "Then sleep." he commanded, she was about to say to say something when he added "And not a second word." she knew he wouldn't stay and argue. "Anything you need im here." he said sitting  back on the chair. 

Minutes later he heard a slight knock on the door, he walked over and opened it to reveal Dick with a coffee in each of his hands. He reached out one of the coffees and Peter gladly accepted the offer. "How is she?" he asked "About ten minutes ago she woke up, her father got exhausted and so did she. Currently she is sleeping." he said and when he finished he moved to the side so Dick could she the inside of the room. "You didn't sleep did you?" Dick smiled at Peter "No but please don't give a 'You should sleep' talk." Peter pleaded "I won't." Dick admitted to his surprise "How so?" Peter asked smiling "Cause i've been through the same with Kori, the good think is to sleep indeed. But in situations like that you can't. Your mind races, thinks of all the possible outcomes, and always the worst ones. So you stay up all night or day and you are ready for anything. Does that describe it?" Dick asked, Peter nodded taking a sip from his coffee "Did you sleep?" Peter asked "Eh, for like an hour." Dick said "Huh, and you are up so early after everything that happened last night, like a machine." Peter smiled "The real machine here is you man, took down Black Mask, no sleep and you still have a smile on your face." Dick countered the compliment "What happened with him?" Peter asked "Batman was there, everything went smoothly, right now he is probably sleeping on a comfortable prison bed." Dick joked and Peter let out a slight laugh "So, you wanna come in?" Peter asked and extended his hand motioning him to come in "Of course." Dick said and walked in. The door closed behind him and Dick went on and sitted on the chair near the office. Peter followed and gently sitted on the edge of the bed "How long does it usually take for her to get back to normal?" Peter asked looking back at the sleeping Rachel her face expression was softer than before, definitely a  good sign. "That part is the easy one, she will be okay in a matter of hours. The thing that surprised me and the others the most is that this try from Trigon was the most powerful yet." Dick informed "And how often does that happen?" Peter asked "Not too often, as you probably have seen you've been here for eight months and it has happened once, but with how powerful that was, it can mean two things... that this thing might become more usual  or fewer than before." Dick explained "What.... what if he breaks out?" Peter asked looking at Dick, he sighed and fell into thought "If, if that happens... she either imprisons him again... or we have to kill him." Dick said "But, don't think its easy, when he came to earth Superman, Wonder Woman and Flash together were barely able to slow him down a little bit." Dick informed Peter "But she can't keep doing this to herself, it'll destroy her." Peter said, the concern inside him started rising. "I know, but killing him... seems impossible." Dick said "We'll have to think something.... Batman might help when the time comes, he is really smart." Peter said, Dick nodded. Peter started yawning "Go to sleep." Dick said "You were the one who understood..." Peter mocked "I do understand, you have to stay up if no one else is around, now i am here. Sleep and i will keep and eye out." Peter was about to say something "Yeah, im sure about it." Dick added and Peter nodded "You know i won't sleep." Peter said "Yeah, just relax and rest. I know you won't sleep." Dick smiled "And when you are ready to get up i'll get you another coffee." Dick added and Peter smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~Yo, yo, yo. How are you all i hope you are all safe. Nothing much to say other than

                    CHECK OUT @Rasaade YOU HAVE TO AND ALSO READ HIS STORY, ITS AMAZING AND ITS GUD, LIKE REALLY GUD SO DO IT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO AND I KNOW IT!!!!!