The 'Party'

They got home, ate and went straight to sleep. After all it was an exhausting day for all of them.

~The next morning~

Peter woke up and as he reached his hand to touch Rachel he only found her cold side of the bed. "What?" he thought, now half-asleep Peter decides to get up and go downstairs to find why she woke up earlier. He didn't bother to change from his pijamas. He opened the door and walked down, slowly making his way to the kitchen and hoping he won't get lost in that monstrosity of a house. Finally after some minutes he got to the kitchen still his eyes almost closed from the not so gently wake up. Unknown to him they had visitors, a red head boy, a blonde girl, a black-haired girl and a tall boy with white short hair. His spidey sense kicked in to warn him about a chair infront of him, but he was so sleepy that he just hit it and fell face first down "Oh my god Peter are you alright?" Dick asked and walked over to him "Yeah, spidey sense warned me." he said as he slowly got up "Spidey sense?" the read head boy asked Rachel "His sixth sense, he'll tell you about it."  she chuckled "Do you need anything?" Dick asked as he reached his hand and helped Peter get up "A coffee would be cool." he answered "DID YOU SAY COFFEE?" Tim shouted and got up from his chair "Y-yeah?" Peter said "YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU ONE?" he shouted again "Don't make that mistake." Dick whispered "Sure Tim." Peter said "And you made it." Dick sighed and walked over to the table again. Peter was walking towards the table he noticed the new people. He stoped blinked a few times "I- uhh do i know you, because if i don't the 'spidey sense' is a code i use with Dick and- uhhh." he rubbed the back of his head akwardly then they got up and went to introduce themselfes. "Hey im Wally." the read head said "Im Kaldur." the taller guy said "I'm Artemis and this is my friend Zatanna." Said the blonde and pointed at the other girl. Peter looked at them suspiciously "Wait a minute." he said and continued looking at them again "Did we do something wrong?" the one named wally said only to receive a nudge from Artemis. After some seconds Peter broke the silence and stood infront of Kaldur and smiled "I do know you." he said "Aqualad." he pointed at Kaldur "Kid Flash." pointed at Wally "Well Artemis and Zatanna. Members of the young justice." he said "There you go." Wally said. "How did you?" Zatanna asked "Well, seen your team on the internet and now that i see all of you in person it was kind of easy to say." he answered and sitted next to Raven "Goodmorning love." he said and leaned in for a kiss "morning babe." she answered and kissed back "Wait you too, are- uhhh you know." Wally said "Yeap we are." Peter said "So, this is Spider-Man." Kaldur motioned to Peter "The one, the only, the amazing Wall-Crawler." Peter added and recieved a chuckle from all of them. "So, SPIDER-Man what's up with that?" Wally asked and recieved a annoyed look from Artemis for probably beeing rude "Oh, i got bit by a radio active spider." Peter casually answered "Just that?" Zatanna asked "Oh, yeah. And that spider had my fathers DNA so it had mine as well." he answered again. "So, Peter it is right? If you don't mind you come from another universe. Don't you think what your parents are doing now?" Peters look changed to a more soft one "I-uh don't have parents." he said looking down, no one talked so he continued "They died in a plane crash the same day they left me at my uncle and my aunt's house. Two years ago my uncle died because of me. It was when i firstly got my powers. So that ends that i when i got here i left my aunt back there. And i've been thinking about it ever since." he said "Peter we talked about that, it wasn't your fault." Raven said, and for Peter's luck Alfred came in "I'm sorry to hear that Mr. Parker. Master Richard told me you had a rough past but i must admit it was beyond my expectations." the older man said to which Peter answered with a small sad smile. "Sooooooo who wants to go for a walk later?" Wally asked to break the silence "Im in." Artemis, Zatanna and Kaldur said in once "We are coming too." Raven added "We are?"  Peter asked and Raven looked at her boyfriend and raised an eye brow "I-i mean yeah we are." he said and Raven smiled at him. "So sixth sense huh?" Peter was eating thinking about other things, probably his aunt until Raven nudged "Uh- what?" he said as he snapped back to reality "Wally asked you about your sixth sense." she explained "Is he always like that? Or is it because we are here? If we bother him we could leave." Kaldur whispered to Rachel "No, its because he remembered his Aunt it the only family he has  left. But i assure in a little bit that he will be back to his normal self you are gonna see how funny and awesome he is." Kaldur replied with a smile as Peter breathed for a final time before speaking "Yeah, my Spidey sense. It warns about Danger even when i can't see it." he explained returning his attention to his breakfast "I've got an idea." Wally whispered to his girlfriend Artemis "Wally don't tell me you are planning on testing whatever he just said." Wally just smirked and picked up his mug and started cassualy walking to the sink behind Peter. He took a towel made it into a ball, while doing so everyone looked at him except Raven and Peter. When he made the ball he took some distance and threw the ball at Peter only for him to catch it in the air right before it hit the side of his head. "Did you really thought i was lying?" he smiled at Wally "Nah, i just needed to test how fast are your reactions." he reasoned to which Peter didn't answer "Are you coming to the gala tonight?" Raven asked Artemis and Zatanna "Yeah, its going to be so cool." Zatanna cheered even though she didn't have a date. 

~After The Walk~

They've arrived at the building the gala was taking place. Dick got them inside and they went and sitted on a table. It was all of them, they learnt more things about Spidey and Spidey learnt more things about them. Everything was going good, until Peter got up and reached his hand out to Raven "May i have this dance?" with a smirk on his face, to which she smiled and grabbed his hand and he guided her through  the crowd into the dance floor, so did Artemis and wally, Dick and Kori and Kaldur with Zatanna. "This is just a friendly dance." they heard Zatanna say to Kaldur and a smirk appeared on everybody's face. After some minutes of slow dancing Peter noticed a man making weird moves and going in the below floor. "What is under us?" he asked Rachel "A server room." she answered, and at that momment his Spidey sense started hitting "What is it?" Rachel's smile was replaced with worry  "Somethings off." he said and walked over to Dick "Where is Bruce." he whispered while smiling not trying to get attention on them "Out of city, JL business." he answered "Something is wrong." Peter said and walked over to Artemis and Wally "Hey, sorry to interrupt but do you have your suits?" Wally answered first "Yeah why?" Peter looked around to see if somebody was looking at them but luckily no one was suspecting anything "I want you to take everyone out  of here. Something bad is happening." Wally looked at Artemis "How do you know?" Peter got a little annoyed "Hello, guy who can sense danger from a mile away." Wally did as he was told and started getting people out of the building with his superspeed as Peter and Rachel walked down. The man was gone but they had to investigate, Dick and Kori came down and Artemis with Wally followed them. "Where is Zatanna and Kaldur?" Dick asked Wally "Crowd control." Dick turned his attention to Peter again "So what's going on." Peter continued searching boxes "If my Spidey sense isn't broken something bad is going to happen." Raven walked over and started opening boxes but on one when she was about to open Peter's Spidey sense started going crazier than ever "RAVEN WAIT." he said but he was too late she opened the box and a huge exlosion took place, Peter wrapped his arms around Rachel to protect her as Dick did the same for Kori, even though her skin was bulletproof. Luckily for Artemis, Wally used his speed and took her out of the building.  But the others werent so lucky, Peter was tossed turning his back as a shield for Rachel going through glass pane after glass pane and wall after wall until they smashed to the ground. Thankfully Raven was alright but she couldn't say the same for Peter, wounds bruises and scars were visible on his hands, face and parts where his tuxedo was torned. "No,no,no,no,no." was all Raven could say, she looked around to see Kori over Dick, he was similar condition to Peter but a little better because he was further from the explotion than her and Peter. Wally, Artemis, Kaldur and Zatanna rushed down "No..." Zatanna stumbled over her words, "they need medical help immidiately." Artemis said. Raven gathered her strength and opened a portal to the Batcave and the others followed. "ALFRED WE NEED HELP NOW!" she shouted as she placed Peter on the infirmary's bed and on the next bed Kori placed Dick.

~Hey, how's it going. I know im going too hard on Spidey but its out of pure love :')