The League is back Part 1

Spider-Man's POV:

We watched the sunrise, in our rush she was wearing the blanket over her tank top, but still it was nice. Now it was time for breakfast, she teleported us into her room to change her clothes. I was watching the view from her window, her room had a nice view it was the sea. But i preferred mine, from my room you can sea the little forest on our island and the horizon. Maybe we should start watching the sunrise from my room. Well as i was watching the sunrise she had the idea to try and sneak up on me from behind, but as she was ready to grab me my spidey sense went off, i lowered my body and immidiately got behind her putting my arms around her waist trapping her hands inside mine "Trying to sneak attack your boyfriend?" i asked playfully "Well i tried at least. But how did you know?" she asked, actually now that i think of it i've never told them about my sixth sense  "It's called Spidey sense, its my sixth sense. When im in danger i can feel it even if i can't see it." i explained as i let her go of my hold, "Wow, you never told us." she said as we started walking to the kitchen "I guess i forgot." i stated. When we reached the kitchen everyone was there, well except Jon and Jaime who had left a couple of days ago. "Goodmorning guys." i said as everyone said it back, well not everyone everyone. Garfield just gave me a weird look, as me and Rachel got our breakfast ready and sitted on the tablenext to each other "So uh... Rachel has something to say." i said nervously as everyone turned their eyes on Rachel, except Jason who just looked at me with a big smile. The reason i did that is because i don't know how to talk when i'm really nervous i usually  mess up the words. "what is it Rachel?" Cyborg asked her "Well, i wanted to tell you that last week but things happened and i couldn't, so now i want to inform you all that me and Peter are in a relationship." when she said that everyone cheared, well Damian just said "Nice." but the others were really happy, Raven turned to me and gave me a really threatening look but i just smiled. I turned to look at everyone else, they were really happy besides Garfield who gave me a really bad look and got up and walked away "Oh shoot." Dick said as he gave a really concerned look at Kori. "He'll be fine." Damian said in his serious voice as always. We continued eating until we all finished and continued with our day. Raven went to her room to meditate Dick went to talk with Garfield, Kori went to the training room, Cyborg boom tubed to the city to buy some things he wanted and then the last one to finish his food was Jason, i really wanted to wear the suit again you know so i thought about what he said last night... "Hey Jason, i really wanna go on patrol in the city, wanna join?" i asked as he gave me a confused look "Yeah but now? Like now now?" he asked which made me think a little, i could't understand what was so weird about it "Yes what's wrong?" "In Gotham i always go out only at night." he said turning his head looking elsewhere "Well i will go anyway if wanna come just let me know." i said as i made my way to my room only to see Dick, Rachel and Garfield outside my door talking. 

Raven's POV: 

I was on my way to my room to meditate until i saw Dick and Gafield outside my door. "what's going on?" i asked demanding but you know, its my room "Well, Garfield here was standing outside your room to talk to you or Pete whoever would come first."  to be honest this didn't really surprise me, i just hope he doesn't go to a fight with Peter, i've seen Peter's superstrength when he held the carin the air, or Rhino's fists and he is holding back, if Peter wants he can do hurt someone seriously "Well what is it  i want to medidate." i said looking at Garfield but before he could answer Peter came "Hey what's up guys." he said with his happy voice, well it's been a while since i last heard him like that he wasn't like before he was still sad, angry and hurt and those things can make his dangerous. Garfield walked up to him, standing inches from Peter "Let me tell you something fresh meat, if you thing you can come here, in our home and start taking stuff away from us you are wrong, and that will get you in trouble." Garfield said, he was really angry but what was scary was Peter, he didn't show any emotion he just closed in the distance between them and standed in front of Garfield not saying anything. I could sense mixed emotions from Beast Boy but Peter, there were two. Anger and Focus, then finally someone backed down and it was Garfield who left without saying anything. Then Peter walked to me and Dick as he held my hand "well that was scary." said Nightwing with a really worrying look on his face "Come on you didn't really thought i was gonna start a fight right?" Peter asked returning a smile on his face "No, not you." Nightwing said while he looked at the location Garfield walked moments before and made his way through the hallwa. "well i have to admit the way you were looking at him was really intimidating." i said looking at him "I tried my best to look badass." he said as he letted out a small laugh "So what are you gonna do?" i asked him "We will go on patrol." said a voice as behind me and i turned to realise it was Red Hood, he was wearing his  gear "Are you gonna join me?" Peter asked surprised "Yeah, i thought about it and well a little patrol in the sunlight won't hurt. I will be waiting you at the living room." Jason said as he turned and walked away while reloading his guns. "Wow he is so cool." Peter said not hiding his admiration "You are going on patrol?" i asked a little angry that he didn't tell me "Yah, Jason told yesterday that if i want we can go on patrol, i was coming here to tell you that i'm oing on patrol and then get my suit. Also i didn't tell you to come because you said you wanted to meditate." He really explained himself good so i just let the anger go "Well, if anything goes wrong call me." i said as i gave him a kiss on the cheek and got into my room. Well to be honest i feel bad cause i've been hiding him a lot of things recently, everynight i have nightmares in a scale that i just ignore them, but always i see the titans dying and Peter suffering from my father, him getting tortured. And only in the idea of my father getting out... i don't know what will happen... and meditating is the only thing that will keep him locked.