Triple team the 'Mask'

"You have to tell me why are you friends with someone who kills for fun!" Rachel said while following Peter around in their room "Why do you need to know that?" he asked, his attention wasn't on her, at least thats what he wanted to believe. He was acting like he was searching for something but in reality, he just wanted Rachel to stop asking about Wade. "Because you are the one who is against killing, at least thats what you have told us." she said, Peter stopped and looked back at her "You think i lied?" he asked "No i didn't say that." she defended "But i want to know." she added. He took a deep breath and moved on and sat on the edge of the bed "You want to know. So be it." he said irritated, she sat the other side "What is your opinion on him based on what i said to you." he asked in a demanding tone "I can't have a good opinion on a mercenary." she said "Okey, now lets tell you how i met him." he said, taking a last breath before continuing "The story begins with Spider-Man beating into a bloody pulp in the center of a hideout. At that moment of the year it happened that i had a bounty on my head. A big one. So after beeing captured because it was still in my early time as Spider-Man, they were about to end me, that's  when Wade jumped in the scene. Clearing them out one by one. Not a pretty sight. He freed me and because i couldn't even support myself at the time he took me to his house, at least what he called house. He gave me food, only had chimichangas but it got the job done. He told me his name and all. And now you think that he is a mercenary so he came to my rescue so he could get the money... well he did come for that but the next day he let me go and also he killed the one who put the bounty on me." he said, looking at Rachel she still looked puzzled by all the information she got, but she was still confused "And since then, he kills bad guys. Mostly." he added, still looking at him confused "So let me get this straight. If there was no Deadpool there would be no Spider-Man now." Peter clarified "Okey..." she said "Want to know more?" he asked "One thing. How are you okey with him killing?" she asked "Well, im not. I've told him a million times to stop killing but he always says that there would be no fun without killing." Peter explained. "I love how you get upset about some things." she smiled "Wha- im not upset." he defended "Now you are not, but when i was chasing you around you were pretty upset." she gave him an evil smile "I wasn't." he tried to defend his behavior again "I can feel it." she said "You had to be an empath." he said and looked away "But see? we talked about it and you feel okay. If you remembered anything you should tell me." she said closing the distacne between them. "I will but its not like it happens often, i keep seeing faces, but i can't understand who they are. At least not yet." he explained. She was about to say something but they got interrupted by Peter's phone "Oh did you miss me?" Peter asked, Rachel looked at him curiously when a smile appeared on his face "Yeah, i really wanted to hear your voice. We need to talk." Rachel knew that voice, it was Dick. "On my way." Peter closed the voice. "Listen i'll see you later." he said as he gave her a kiss, she nodded and he walked out of the room.

'What could you possibly want to talk about?' Peter asked himself, passing the training room he found Kori, Garfield, jamie and Damian there. Saying their hellos he moved on to meet Dick. Entering the door he found Dick looking at the screens. "You missed me so much that you wanted us to be alone?" Peter asked jokingly "Yeah, definitely." Dick said turning to look at Peter "We are going out tonight." he said "Listen, you are not my type." Peter said, they both looked each other in the eyes for a couple of seconds before breaking into laughter. When things cooled down Peter breathed slowly and tried to talk "What do you have?" Peter asked, Nightwing regained his serious face and looked at the screens "We are going to a hideout. I've got some info that our boy might be visiting our beautiful city." Dick smiled "Coooooool." Peter said "I really want to put an end to this." he said "We all do. But you must not forget that this guy is dangerous." Dick said returning to his serious tone "So, costumes or not?" Peter asked "Costumes of course." Dick smirked "I just hope you are in for a bit of stealth action." he added. Peter just smirked "Alright im gonna go and continue doing nothing with my life until i have further notice from you i guess." Peter shrugged his shoulders and Nightwing nodded.