0007's final mission.

The sun shined in Peter's room, Rachel had already woken up and she was in the bathroom doing her usual morning routine. The sunlight was too bright for Peter who got under the covers and mumbled something under his breath, and honestly he might not even know what he said. "Agent 0007 no copyright claim wake up." she said as she putted some of her clothes inside the closet "mm-nah" he said still hiding from the sun like a vampire. "Come on breakfast is ready." she said knowing one of his weaknesses is food. "Fine." he said as he slowly got out of bed and stretched "I. Hate. Mornings." he said as he go into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. She just smiled and walked out of the room.

The others were eating in the kitchen, everyone was there except Garfield who was just like Peter, sometimes, sleep is just too sweet. "Goodmorning." Raven said "Thats a new one." Dick said smiling "But goodmorning non the less." He smiled again as everyone exchanged their goodmornings. Peter walked in wearing shorts and a red hoodie with the hood over his sleepy face. "g-moring e-arg-one." he said yawning "As energetic as ever." Jamie joked and recieved a small laugh from Peter, "So our fearless leader, what information you have to give me about my super spy mission?" he said as he took a seat next to Rachel and started eating "So, i stayed up a little late yestarday to form a plan. When you go in you won't go through the main entrance its obvious. You will get on the building and enter from above. There, in the south-east of the building you will find a keypad, i will give you a USB that you will only need to plug in the keypad. That will give me access to their security feed. Cyborg will black them out and you will go in unoticed by the cameras and we will be watching you. Now when you go in-" Peter interrupted "By my experience when you go into enemy warehouses they are so stupid  that they leave clues about their next move on plain-sight." he said with a mouth full of cereal "Uh.... yeah you can do that too... okay. I would suggest that you do not mess with many men and if you do don't leave them unconsious on the floor where everyone can see them. Then i will want you to find where their 'leader' keeps his files. Find them and take them. Oh and you are going in without the suit." Nightwing said and Peter almost spit the cereal out "WHAT!" Peter shouted and Raven just had an intense look, also her heart skipped a few beats. Peter has helped her improve the way she is expressing her emotions but she still wasn't the best at it. "They are way too many in there, if they spot web they will immidiately know its you and will open fire at anything that moves, and i don't need a dead teamate on my consience." Nightwing said and Peter nodded "When am i going?" Peter asked "As soon as the sun goes down." Nightwing said. Peter finished his food and placed the bowl in the sink "You are going to clean those, i haven't forgot about the bet." he said smiling and started walking towards the exit "Where are you going?" Starfire asked "I have an idea about something that will come in handy tonight." he explained and as he walked out Rachel followed him.

Inside the Lab Peter was messing around with some boxes with high tech stuff in them, Rachel was watching him leaning against the door frame without beeing noticed. He was mumbling while searching in box after box "Come on, i know you are somewhere around here." he said as he opened a box and took something out "Ah there you are ya beauty." he placing the boxes back in their places. He got up and as he turned... lets just say that Rachel gave him a really good scare, good enough to make him jump to the ceiling. "You should stop doing that." he said as he jumped down and landed on his toes stealthily "I make no promises." she smiled "What's that?" she asked and pointed at  the device he was holding "It's an EMP device." he explained but her look remained a confused one so he went on "You activate it and it shuts down any electronic devices near it." he explained and he could see that she undestood "That's my girl." he said as he kissed her cheek and she giggled "So what do you want to talk about?" he asked as his eyes turned on the table and started messing with the EMP. "I wanted to know if you are sure about going there tonight..." she said, he just looked at her with a smile "Yeah its alright." he said "Because if you don't want to... you know...  someone else can go..." she said looking dow. He noticed the tone and her body language and raised an eye brow "Ey, don't worry i'll be fine." he reassured her... but if anything goes wrong you call me." she demanded to which he nodded in agreement "The only 'bad' thing about it is that i'm going without the suit.." he said "It's the best chance we have." she explained "I know it just feels weird." he complained "Any idea what are you going to wear?" she asked "i don't know, mainly black i thing with a hood on they won't be able to see my face." he said "Good thinking." she complimented. "i'm done here, wanna go training?" he proposed and she gladly accepted the offer.