The Justice League.

They were settling up, hearing the loud noises of the next room it wasn't hard that it was Damian's. Probably because you could hear him shouting at Jason and Dick trying to seperate them "GET OUT OF MY ROOM TODD." and they heard a slam on the wall, probably Damian threw Jason "YOU TO STOP IT RIGHT NOW OR I'M CALLING ALFRED." Immediately they stopped, he said Alfred not Bruce that was weird. "Alfred? Why not Bruce?" Peter asked the pale skinned girl next to him "You'll see." She playfully answered, Raven turned her back and walked over to the closet putting inside some clothes they brought with them. Only for Peter to sneak up on her and wrap his arms around "Pete..." she didn't finish because Peter turned her to face him. He leaned and their foreheads met standing there, looking into eachothers eyes. After some seconds Raven spoke "What is it slinger?" he looked inside his eyes, but before she could understand anything he spoke "It's just... sometimes i think... how such a beautiful girl loved ME." he looked down, she placed her hand on his shin and pushed it up "Some people are made for each other, i guess for us... you had to transfer universes." an with that, she wrapped her arms around his neck and his hands went around her waist "Cross-Universe soulmate." he chuckled and kissed her as she kissed back. A knock on the door interrupted them "im coming." Peter said and opened the door to reveal  Jason "Hey, uh... Lucious is here and its time for dinner, so when you to lovebirds are ready come down." he left, Peter turned to Rachel "The guy is freaking cool." Rachel smiled and took his hand leading the way downstairs. There, they were greeted by Alfred. They scouted the living and saw two new people, a blonde girl next to Jay a little shorted and in the other side of the living room they spotted Bruce and Alfred talking to a man. They got closer until they Reached Bruce "Oh, you are here." Bruce smiled at the couple "Lucious this is Peter Parker, also you may know him as Spider-Man and this is Lucious Fox. And i think you know Rachel." and with Peter's introduction Lucious reached out a hand and Peter shook it "Pleased to meet you Mr. Lucious." Peter greeted "The pleasure is all mine Mr. Parker." then Bruce again spoke "He is the one who helps me with all the gadgets and suits." Peter looked at Lucious "Cool." he said smiling "I believe you have your suit with you here." Bruce said, Peter looked around nervously and rubbed the back of his head "I... might have forgot to bring it." He said looking down and the girl next to him laughed "That's allright after we eat Lucious will take you to Wayne Tower, there you will be able to make one." The young boy known as Spider-Man looked at Lucious and then again to Bruce "Sorry but you don't have to waste stuff for my ignorance." and the boy looked again in shame "If you won't take it like that take it as a gift for saving Jason that night." Peter looked at Rachel who gave him a smile, with that he turned to Bruce and nodded "Great, Mr. Parker we will make a masterpiece." Lucious placed a hand on the young boy's shoulder. Alfredd came into the room "Dinner is ready." and everyone followed. In the kitchen a great warming atmosphere prevailed. Dick whispering something to Kori, Damian... well was beeing Damian, Jason was sitting next to Lucy, Bruce and Lucious were talking about a new Batsuit or something, Peter was scouting the room he's never been in such a big house, but luckily for him Rachel was there to comfort him. Then Tim and Barbara were watching something on Tim's phone with amazement "Hey uhh... Tim, Barbara what are you watching over there." Peter asked, Tim turned the phone and he saw that they were watching Spider-Man videos, and especially his first day on this earth, the day he stopped that car "You just held a car in the air." Tim said with wide eyes "Yeah, superstrength." Peter chuckled but as Tim looked back to his phone his expression chenged to a more confussed one "What's up?" Peter asked Tim "Well there is a video here... of you falling." he said paying more attention "Well i fall all the time." Peter smiled, then Tim turned the phone to Peter, the video was showing Peter's fall yesterday. He watched the video carefully until he saw himself smashing ontop of a car "ouch..." he said "That video was uploaded yesterday, when did this happen?" Tim asked Spider-Man "Uhm... yesterday." he said and both, Tim and Barbara looked awe "How..." Barbara asked "Well, i have a healing factor on my own and i also had Rachel who healed me with her powers." They all smiled as Alfred brought the full of food plates infront of them. They finished the dinner and Lucious signaled Pete to go to the tower "Right behind you Mr. Fox" the boy said and made his way outside "We are gonna see him in action right Bruce?" Tim asked "When he is finished with the suit we are going to the hall of justice." with that Bruce chuckled and everyone went to their rooms.