The promise.

Spider-Man's POV:

 I woke up looking at the ceiling i had my left arm open  and her head was on my biceps, her left leg was over mine and she had her left hand on my chest, her palm was right on top of the bullet hole. At that moment the alarm went off "Stupid alarm." she mumbled as she cuddled more "Agree with you." i said as i webed the alarm and pulled it to my hand and closing it. "I see you wanted to make sure that no more bullets go through my body." i said as i kissed her hair  "I wanted to feel if the stiches broke." she rubbed my chest a little "So... who undressed me yesterday?" i asked as she looked at me for some seconds "Me.." she rubbed her air awkwardly "Hm, cool." well to be honest sooner or later she would she me like that "Oh, you are not mad or anything?" she asked she was still sleepy "No why would i be?" i smiled at her which relaxed her "So i'm going to get water, do you nee- ARGH." as i tried to move the right side of my uper body started hurting a lot, from the spot the bullet hit until my right hand fingers "Slowly tiger." she pushed me gently back to bed "I will go make us breakfast we will eat here today." i just gave her a thumbs up cause i couldn't really do anything she got up she was wearing the hoodie she took yesterday, to be honest it was one of my favourites but you know how love works "Im borrowing some of your shorts" she walked to the closet opened it and took some sweat pants." "Those aren't shorts ma'love" i laughed at her "I know but i liked them" was her answer "Oh look at you a female Peter Parker, how cute." i made fun of her "I guess i will be making breakfast for my self then." she said and started walking to the door "Hey Rachel come on you know i was joking." i said a little louder "I guess i can make you some" as she laughed and walked out of the room. around 10 minutes passed until she came to my room with 2  croissants and 2 coffees "You went out?" i asked her "Well i was on my way to the kitchen until i got bored so i teleported to the city and bought some stuff. I will coock you sometime  though." she sounded sad, she probably thought i got dissapointed because she didn't coock "Rachel?" "What?" she was thinking somethin i could tell because when i called her name it was like she was zoned "Are you thinking that i got dissapointed?" "Well, yes.." i signaled her to sit next to me , when she did i let the things she bought on the table next to me, i got up to my back was against the wall and i took her on my lap "Are you silly?" i asked smiling rubbing her arm softly "Why?" she wasn't looking at me "You think that just because you didn't coock me a stupid meal i am gonna be dissapointed?" she finally looked at me "Well...kinda." and she looked down at her legs while forming circles on the palm of my hand "I won't criticize you if you don't coock or something, that's straight up dumb." i said and smiled "So you're not dissapointed?" she looked at me with a little smirk "If you think that i would be dissapointed by you then i should call Jason and tell hiμ to end me right now." i said as she finally laughed "Then you should hurry hurry and call Jay." and she cuddled against me "Peter?" i could feel that she was about to say something serious "What is it?" i said softly "Can you promise you will never leave me?" that really caught  me of guard "Why are you asking ?" i asked softly with a smile "Just  please promise." and she closed her eyes resting her head on my chest "I promise that i will do everything in my power to be with you forever Rachel Raven Roth." i said and hoped that would make her laugh, and i was succesful "But i need you to promise me that too." i said and looked in her eyes as she opened them, gosh they are so beautiful they are "I promise you Peter Spider-Man Parker, that i will be always with you." she said and we both relaxed in each others presence. After some minutes she spoke "How about we change your bandages and then go do something?" i liked the idea "Sure go on." she woke up and went to the bathroom to get the bandage and i slowly woke up and sitted on the ede of the bed, it was 10 a.m time really passes fast when im with her. She came out of the bathroom with the bandage and helped me take my hoodie off "Have i ever told you how handsome you are?" she asked smirking "Many times. But have i ever told you how beautiful you are?" i returned the question "More than enough." and she pecked my lips "Get used to overhearing it."