"You're Back!"

The months  passed, Peter was making remarkable progress with his recovery. Batman found who placed that bomb but unfortunately he wasn't the master mind behind the explosion. And the guy was brutaly murdered inside the prison before Batman could get a word out of him. Other than that Peter was talking from time to time with the team and Raven. As he was told before it would take around 6-7 months but that was for a normal boy, and Peter is far from a normal boy. And because of that major progress he would be ready in like 3 moths so he didn't mention anything to the team nor Raven to surprise them. 

~3 Months after Dick, Kori, Raven and Damian left for Jump City~

Peter entered the Batcave but this time he was standing on his own feet, he was taller not by much tho, he took around 2 centimetres. He was fitter and cause of training he had bigger muscles nowhere near Batman's tho. Part of his rehab was combat training, he insisted that he didn't need cause of his sixth sense, but when something gets inside the Batman's head no one can change his mind. So the now new, brand new Spider-Man to be exact was aproaching Alfred who was sitting at the Batcomputer watching over Bruce who was out for his patrol but this time something was different... "Sir please get out of there, they are more than you can handle... on your own at least." hearing Alfred  begging Bruce wasn't something that happens often so it made Peter fasten his pace. "Hey Al, what's going on?" he asked his concern  as he placed his hands on the office to support his body while he was looking on the screens around him. "It's Master Bruce, Penguin and his crew where robbing a bank and Batman went to interfere but they had an ally we didn't know about. And know they have him surrounded." The concern in Alfred's voice was more than enough to make Peter worry too, this butler has been working with Batman she he begun his vigilante carreer and that means no one know the caped crusader better than him. So when he is so concerned about him things are difficult. He snapped his head back to were they were keeping the suits, his eyes landed on his suit... the Iron Spider suit. He smirked and nudget Alfred slightly on the shoulder. The older man looked at him clearly thinking about how to get Bruce out of there alive. "You think it's time?" Peter asked while having the widest smile on his face, "At this moment we have no choice. Go change." It was clear that Alfred hadn't thought about sending Peter out to Batman's aid. The teen didn't waist any moment, he rushed to the suit in 3 minutes he was ready. We walked over to Alfred and placed his hand on Alfred's shoulder, his hea snapped at Peter "Send me the coords and also you know my suit got an A.I?" Alfred nodded "Well, can you program it to respond to the name... uh... Karean... yeah Karen." Alfred nodded again which only made Peter to worry more "Hey, don't worry im gonna bring him back in one piece." he smiled reassuringly to older man who smiled back. "Go show them you are back. Spider-Man." Peter didn't need to hear anything else he sprinted out of the cave and started swinging towards the bank. 

The first moment swinging were kind of weird but hey, for him swinging was like riding a bike, he could never forget how to do it. Almost midnight and the people of Gotham could hear his WOOOHOOO's and since it's been 3 months that the world last saw Spider-Man it was weird seeing him, they've begun presuming him dead. And since the Titans nor the Justice League havent told anything to the press that was one more reason to presume this arachnid dead. When he reached the bank he stuck to the side of the building for a moment, scaning the inside he saw Batman trying to sneak up to those thugs but with no positive result. "Well Alfred wasn't wrong about them beeing much more than he can handle." he told himself. Now Batman was engaging with only a small group of them and Peter didn't plan on letting him have all the fun alone.

Now inside Batman has a choke hold on one of the thugs "DON'T MOVE I I WILL PLANT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD." another thug next to him talked through something like a communicator "He's here we've got hi-" he got caught of by the window behind him breaking and from that Spider-Man enter's the building swinging with speed at them before they could react he grabs the back of their head and hits them to the ground as he lands. The one who was aiming at Batman snapped his head back to Spider-Man who didn't even give him the chance to speak becuase he imidiately through something on his left arm, on that device was a light blue light coming out of it that as soon as it met a wall, a thin line of web shot and webbed the guy to the wall. Batman head-butted the other one knocking him out. "You shouldn't be here." Batman said as he grappled to the upped side of the bank "Oh come one we both know you are happy to see me here." Peter said as he followed him by webbing himself up, "Since you are hear how about you help me clear them out." Batman said looking at the remaining teams of thugs who were looking for him. "See, i knew you would come around." Peter said as he came next to the Bat-themed hero. "So we ready to go?" Spider-Man asked and Batman nodded. They started taking them out stealthily, Peter webbing them on any surface he could and Bruce was hitting them hard enough that they would be out for at least an hour. It didn't take longer than 15 minutes. The last guy, that one had it rough.  Batman jumped behind him punching him and he grabbed him by his collar he threw him in the air shouting "SPIDER-MAN" Peter appeared out of nowhere and smacked the guy to the ground finishing the job. "For a guy that works alone, you make a pretty good teamate." Batman looked at him "Don't get used to it." Sider-Man got surprised by that, it came out somewhat weird "What do you mean?" he asked "I mean that tomorrow, 9 in the morning you are leaving to rejoin the Titans. You are ready." Batman said as he patted Peter on his back while passing by him "Really?" Peter said in all his excitement Batman nodded without looking at him "Wanna come with the Bat-mobile." Peter was almost jumping from his excitement "THIS NIGHT IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER." he shouted as he run behind Batman.

When they arrived at the Batcave Alfred was waiting for them, as they jumped out of the car Peter said to Alfred "See i told you i would bring him back." Alfred smiled and motioned to Bruce to follow him to the infirmary.

The next morning Batman and Spider-Man were getting ready to get on the Bat-Wing Alfred came down to the cave to say his goodbyes "Peter it's been wonderfull having you around here, i just wish it was under bettter circumstances." Peter looked at Alfred with a smile "Hey, we will have our chance to meet again and it will be under better circumstances. Thanks for everything you've done. Your help was incredible." Alfred went to shook hands but Peter hugged him. "I just wish Jason was here so i could say goodbye." Peter said as he looked around "I will be sure to gie them to him." Alfred said "Ready?" Bruce said, he was wearing his Batsuit but he had the cowl in his hands "Ready." Peter said. 

~20 minutes later~ 

The jet landed right outside the Tower. Everyone got out ready to fight cause they haven't been told that they would have visitors. When Batman and then Spider-Man jumped out they were all out of their minds. Peter was told that it would take around 7 months to be back but he was back in... THREE?! Cyborg rushed to him and crushed him with his hug "I missed you little bug." he said "ARACHNID" he said while he was beeing crushed. "Spider-Man its been long enough." Nightwing said as they shook hands "I will have to get used to answer to 'Spider-Man' again." he said chuckling. He looked over Nightwing's shoulder and saw the boy in blue armor that he haven't seen in so long "Jamie?" he called over and the boy's head snapped at him so he knew it was him. "IT'S BEEN SO FREAKING LONG BEETLE." Peter shouted as they hugged "I'm sorry my family needed me." Peter nodded in agreement. Starfire came next to Peter and placed a hand on his shoulder "Want to go get Raven?" she asked and Peter's face lit up so she knew that was a yes.

As they were walking in the hallway Peter decided to talk "How has she been?" Starfire just looked at him "Well, she's been fine but she missed you. She isn't that talkative and all that but im sure things will get better." Peter nodded and continued walking. Now, outside her room, he took a deep breath and knocked three times "Who is it." oh god its been so long since he heard that voice, that angelic voice.  "It's me." Starfire called out "I'm maditating." she said with her monotone voice "Rachel come on out and i promise you, you won't regret it." Starfire said, her tone was like she was singing "Fine, but better not waste my time." she said, they heard the footsteps so Peter and his dumb mind thought really quick and jumped on the ceiling. The door slid open and Raven got out. Her dark purple hair was the only thing he could see from the ceiling but it was enough to make his heart skip a few bits. He crawled over them inside the room and landed stealthily behind her "I don't see anything that is worth my time." she said "I just wanted to ask you something." Kori said "Shoot." Raven answered "Why are you so moody for the last... well 3 months?" Raven considered it for some seconds "Let me answer you with a question. How would you act if Dick wasn't around for 3 months?" Kori wanted to smile but she held it "Oh i see. Well if he was here would that make you feel better?" Kori asked her "I think you know the answer to that. But he won't be here for at least 3 more months..." she looked down when she remembered how much longer she supposively had to wait. Kori noticed that and went on and embraced her with a hug "I just wish he was here to give me a hug." Rachel admitted as she kind of returned the hug "What about a group hug?" Kori questioned "I don't care if he was here i would mind if  it was a group hug or the two of us." Kori motioned Peter to join them "Oh guys you melted my heart, GROUP HUG!!!" he said as he joined the hug. When she heard the voice she didn't recognize him imidiately, but the voice and the steel armor she imidiately jumped back and pushed him away to get a good look and make sure she wasn't daydreaming of something. "You-You're back?!" she said, cencere excitement and disbelief mixed in those words, she was looking him right in the eyes. Those brown eyes how she missed them. She rushed to him and embraced him so tight that he knew if he wasn't metahuman she might have crushed some of his bones he didn't miss his chance and returned the embrace. Kori was watching now she was beeing joined by Dick "How cute." he said and received a nudge to the shoulder from his future wife.

~~~~So, i literally didn't want to stop writing for this chapter but i had to or else it would be too big for you to read and for me to edit in the future. As always if you liked it rate it and comment what you liked or disliked about the chapter. Thank you for reading :D