"They would've loved you."

As Peter landed gracefully right outside of the tower the others watched as Raven unwraps her arms and moves away from him. "You. Are. Completely. Crazy." she says taking deep breaths "It's part of my charm." he cassually answers as he sweeps some imaginary dust from his right shoulder. "What is wrong with swinging?" Cyborg asked Rachel as she started to stand on her own feet properly "Him." she snaps as she points with her finger at Peter, Cyborg looks suspiciously at the mutant "Well, i might have swinged with her right above the cars, or i right above the street lane... but other than that i don't see why you are so mad about this." he cassually said as he gave a wink to Victor and he undestood "Just that? You are so stressed just for that?" Raven snapped her head and looked at him with a 'Are you serious' look "How about we get inside and have a talk about that Black Mask guy." Dick suggested to which everyone agreed. They sat around the circled table in the communications room. "So we know he is a master mind gang leader, has loyal men and is really, really brutal." Peter said "That's right. But other than that we have no backround history or any matching ID." Dick added "Something tells me he is gonna be a pain in the ass." Peter mentally cursed. "That he may be." Cyborg said as he continued typing on the huge computer trying to find a matching ID for this Black Mask. 'What should be our next move, oh our fearless leader." Peter said mockingly "Well for now, he members of his gang are in prison and are beeing curently interogated. I will give Batman a call because, after all he is the worlds greatest detective." Dick said as he turned his attention to the computer "And what about now, i mean its cool to know you will call B-man and he is a great detective and all. But should we uh, go to sleep? Should we patrol the city overnight?" Peter asked "We will go and rest but keep an eye out." Peter jumped out of his sit and jumped to the ceiling. "Finally, i mean no offense but i need sleep. I want sleep. Sleep is life." he started cassually crawling out of the room. "You know. I really think we should pull a prank on him." Cyborg said "But leave it for tomorrow." he added as he saw how overhyped Beast Boy was getting. As he turned his head he noticed a smirk from Dick "So you in too." the half robot said. Their heads snapped at Raven "Don't you dare say a think about what you heard." Cyborg threatened "Well, i'll try my best to not tell him. But i'll better get going." she said as she walked over "Goodnight. But if i hear that you told him something not even your Spider-Boyfriend will save you from our wrath." Nightwing said jockingly as Raven got out of sight. "Great now lets get going guys. I got a feeling that tomorrow is gonna be a big day." 

She entered the room and found a just-got-out-of-a-bath Peter trying to dry his hair. She smiled at him and got into the bath to take a shower and change her clothes. When she got out she found him looking outside the window humming a tone, a slow and 'sweet' tone. He wasn so into the moment that he didn't realise she was staring at him, but she also didn't want to stop him 'For a crime fighter he has a really nice voice' she thought to herself. She let him continue since she could sense he was enjoying it. While he was humming it seemed it touched a deeper nerve in him than she could realise. She moved next to him and looked out of the window too. That git his attention and looked at her "Hey, sorry i got a little lost there and didn't see you. How long have you been listening?" he gave her a half smile "Long enough to know that you havev a good voice." She smiled back "But that sounded like a lullaby... how do you know it?" she added "My mom used to sing it to me when i was little, then after that the first days they died my aunt used to sing it to me cause i was too scared to sleep. I thought that i would lose them too. And now, this is all i have left from my mom and my aunt." he explained "You were raised by good people." she said smiling "how could you tell?" he asked "Because of how you turned out. You are an extraordinary person. Who sees love and  hope in the darkest days. Damn you love me." she explained "And i never had a second thought about that." he said as he kissed her "But what about you?" he asked, and that was a topic that they never discussed "well, i don't remember much but i've told you how she met Trigon, after that we went to Azarath. Peacful place but in my hunger to find more about my father i opened a portal for him, and though that he got to Azarath destroying everything in his way, my mother included. But from what i remember... she was loving, caring and hopeful. But i don't have anything to remember her by." she said, after telling that story so many times it has stopped bringing tears to her eyes but Peter knew her better than that "I'm sure she is proud of you." he said and she looked at him curiously "You said your fate is to destroy the world. You said she was hopeful and that is why she stood by you and run away from your father. She stood by you because she saw good in you. And you haven't let her down." he said, she was thinking of what to say next but nothing was coming to her. After hearing such a thing she was speechless, that didn't go unoticed from Peter "You don't have to say anything. Although from what you say i'd love to have met her." she smiled and took hold of his hand "She would have liked you. But i wish i could have met your uncle and your aunt. They both sound so wise and loving and... well you get the point." he smiled and squeezed her hand carefully, cause after all he doesn't know how much damage he can do with his super-strength. "They both would've loved you." she felt happy knowing that his family would aprove her "So ready to go to sleep?" she asked as she moved towards the bed "Way ahead of yaaaaa." he said as he jumped on the bed. 

~~~~~~Yo people, just a chapter with a sweet little moment between Pete and Rachel that they share things about their families. I hope you are all safe and sound, stay home and stay safe :D