How?

They passed the evening together, figuring more things about each other they both broke their 'protective' walls, and opened themselves. They were in Peter's room on the bed watching TV. Raven was in his hug her arms around his waist and his right arm around  her neck "Well it's been an eventfull evening." Spider-Man stated as Raven looked in his eyes "Yes, it's been pretty busy." Raven said and giving a little smirk "You should really start smiling more. It looks good on you." Spidey said while he removes some of Raven's hair that was infront of her "I will try." She said. Peter suddenly got his arm off her and with both his arms grabbed his head and closed his eyes making a grimace of pain. "You alright Pete?" Raven asked with concern filling her "Yes its...nothing." He answered slowly opening his eyes and blinking some times "Tell me what it is i don't want to have to see it by getting into your head." Raven demanded "Look, if its something serious i will tell you trust me." He tried to reassure her "Fine." was her answer trying to play it serious to him "Oh, so you are not going to talk to me?" He said and Raven tried to hide a smile and she didn't answer to him "Fine if you are not going to talk i will make you." He said but before Raven could understand what he said he already was kissing her she kissed back until they broke to breathe "You are such a-"  he cut her "But you love me don't you?" he said and smiled "I do Spider-Dork." she said as she rested her head on his shoulder until they heard the alarm "Gotta go." Raven said as she jumped of the  bed and teleported to the living room "Come on Spidey gotta move, gotta move!" Pete said as he got his suit on grabbed his mask and rushed out of his room. The Titans were there and they saw a running Peter almost crashing them "What's going on?" he asked Nightwing "We have reports of a giant man arroun 7-8 tons in a rhino costum vandalising the area near the docks." Pete's eyes opened wide he dropped his mask to the ground still in shock "It can't be...how..."  were the words out of his mouth. 

Raven's POV:

I've never seen him like that, it was like he saw a ghost "What is it Pete." i asked him "Rhino..." was his answer and in my mind some of his memories flashed a giant man in a rhino costume "You fought him before..." i said he didn't answer he was still shocked so i walked to him and gave him a tight hug "It will be okay, we will get him don't worry." i whispered to him and he leted out a sigh. 

Narrator:

They were going towards Rhino's location "So Spidey what should we do with him?" Nightwing asked Peter "Do you have anesthetics?" Peter questioned him back"No." Dick answered  "I need you to find some. Like as many as 2 elephants will need okay?" Peter said "I know where but i will have to call someone, so you will have to stall him for about 20 minutes." Dick answered "Okay go to a safe place and make your calls, i will go to keep him busy the rest of you clear that area in a radius of 4 blocks. If he wants he can be really destructive." Peter said while focusing to his web swinging "But he might-" Raven was about to try and convince Peter to get someone to help him "I've fought him before, i can do it again. Nightwing do you have a really high-security prison around here." Peter asked "Around here no, but there is one near, at my hometown." Dick answered "We need to find a way to get him there after he is tranquilized." Peter said "I have and idea." Nightwing said. 

Spider-Man's POV:

We arrived at Rhino's location "How did he get here? He might have something to say i thought "Okay i go after Aleksei Nightwing you make your calls and the rest get the people to safety." "You know his name?" Starfire asked me "Yeah its Aleksei Sytsevich. I have done research on my enemies." was my answer as i jumped of the building and started swinging to Rhino's area "Hey Aleksei long time no see." "Hm, Spider what are you doing here?" "Funny i was about to ask the same." "It doesn't matter, as it seems i will break the Spider in an alternate universe." "Alternate Universe? This are way hard words for him to think and also how does he know about the dimension thing? Someone is behind this." I thought "Who do you work for?" i asked him "This is not how it works bug." he said as he threw a car at me i catched it mid air and letted it on the side as my spider-sense started going crazy, i did a backflip and then webbed to my left to avoid him running me over. "Still the same Spider, too predictable." "I think that is something you couldn't think of only by yourself. Tell who are working for Aleksei." he didn't asnwerd he just rushed at me as i dodged and the fight went on.