First time patroling.

Spider-Man's POV: 

We were having breakfast after a pretty good morning i could say the least. It was really nice beeing with Rachel, also Nightwing and Starfire joined us for about 2 hours. They were cuddling and Raven wanted to do the same, well i didn't mind. But after what they told us i was feeling really different around her, like my walls have fallen. Well only time will tell i guess. Dick said to me that he had a surprise and i can't say, i am curious to see what it is. "Well Peter, as you know, now you are a Teen Titan. So i have to give you this." he said as he gave me a device in the shape of a circle with the letter T in the center of it. "What is this?" i said as i was examining it "It is a Titans communicator with this we will be in touch when we are on a patrol or in a fight. Oh, and speaking of patrols tonight we are going out in the city. It's been quiet for some time and i don't really mind that but we have to keep an eye out." Dick said "Well i don't have pockets on my suit so, yes i can install its programs in my masks eyes. Perfect." i thought also my first patrol with the team that will be awesome! Although i was feeling tired. Lack of sleep is really bad but i guess i've done that in the past i can do it again. 

Raven's POV: 

That was awesome. I've missed patrols i don't mind staying at the tower but patroling is in my daily routine, at least it was before we took a break. Also Pete will come too, Dick gave him a communicator. Well as i've seen his suit doesn't have pockets so im not sure what he will do with it but im sure he will figure out something. 

Spider-Man's POV: 

We've finished i was heading to my room and walked past Raven. She touched my hand "Don't forget about my door spider-pillow." she said to me through thought and smiled "Already on it boss." i said returning the smile. I fixed the door, now i had to see how i will make the communicator work for my comfort levels while i am wearing the suit. I got to Dick's room and knocked 3 times Kori opened the door and behind her was Dick "Hey Peter what's up?" she asked "Well about the communicator, i don't have any pockets on my suit so i have something in mind that will work but i will need laboratory." "We have one, go the training room and on your left you will see a door, in there you will find anything you need. Oh, and how are you going to make it work?" Dick asked "You'll see." was my answer as i made my way back to my room with the communicator in my right hand. As i passed Raven's room the door opened and she walked out "Hey Pete." she said "Hallo Rachel, is the door okay?" "Yes, like nothing hapened. May i ask you something?" she asked "Whatever you want." "I don't remember your suit having any pockets what are you going to do with the communicator." "Well im heading to the laboratory right now to see what i can do about that." "Do you need any help?" "Well, i don't know. But some company wouldn't be bad." She actually came with me. 

Raven's POV: 

We made a stop to his room to take his mask. "Can i have a look at it?" i said "Sure." he answerd passing me his mask. I looked inside it and arround his eye things there was something like a pc motherboard "Why do you have this inside your mask?" i asked him "Well, its connected to my phone so i can call and receive calls. Locate things i want to find, also there is a city map in there." i was in shock everything he said was inside that mask. "So you will lug the communicator in there too?" i was curious "First i will make a exact copy of it so i will have 2. One inside my mask and i will have the actual communicator on me when im Peter Parker." he said, i knew he was smart but that was beyond my expectations. We were there for like 3 hours it really took a long time and he wasn't even close to finish. "You want some water? Or help?" i asked i wanted to help him, also i was a bit bored "No no, i don't want to tire you. If you are bored don't force yourself to stay here." he said. To be fair i was bored but i wanted to stay there i don't have anything else to do." He had finally finished a total of four and a half hours in there, he wore the mask "Can you talk to me threw your communicator?" he asked i said a 'hi' and it worked. Both of the communicators were working. "Mission accomblished." he said smiling. "So what can i do to make it up to you for keeping you here for so many hours?" He said looking at me "First we should go to eat we might be able to catch the others but they have probably eaten by now." "To be honest i am kinda hungry." he said. We arrived at the kitchen, as expected the others had food before us, but hey, us two wouldn't be bad. We had our meals ready and we sat at the big table. We looked at other, as i looked in his eyes they were a bit red, i felt tiredness coming from him. "You are really tired..." i said to him feeling guilty for his lack of sleep "Yes, i won't deny that but i've been Spider-Man-ing for three days without sleep once." He said smiling at me and leaned his head and started eating slowly. He was really tired i could sense it, also the past four and a half hours have been obviously a torture for his brain and his eyes. "Well, wanna watch some tv after food?" i said, i wanted to make it up to him. "What about a movie?" he asked "Good idea." i wouldn't refuse his idea. We finished eating and sitted on the couch. He picked a movie this time, he didn't know what it was because he hasn't seen any movie in our dimension except the thriller the same night he had the nightmare. After the first 30 minutes of the movie he couldn't hold on anymore and closed his eyes, he was sleeping. I was expecting that thats why i suggested watching tv from the beginning. He was adorable, i stayed there, as a matter of fact i moved next to him and moved him into a laying stance on the couch with his head resting into my lap and my hand traveling through his hair. We passed the noon there, actually i slept a little too.