THAT'S WHY IM THE CHAMP.

After an hour and a half Dick finally understood that he couldn't possibly catch a mutant with the powers of a spider, so he went along and waited until the crime alarm hit or something more important than thinking how he could get back to Peter for this would come up.

Now Peter was in the kitchen watching Tv with Cyborg and Jamie, one was telling the others stories from the time they've been apart. That was until Garfield called out to Peter, now to be honest he hadn't forgot what happened between them. It is hard to forgive something like that but as much as he hesitated he got up and followed Garfield into the hallway. Rachel on the other hand noticed all of that and the stress hit her, she made a move to get up and follow them but Peter shut her down by motioning with his hand that he got this and everything will be okey, she nodded and sitted again down. 

He followed him until he reached Gafield's room, Beast Boy opened the door and motioned Peter to come in. As hesitant he was he followed him but he was ready for anything. Inside Garifield sat on the edge of his Peter and told Peter to sit at his office chair. Now, they were looking at each other, there was this akward silence that Garfield finally decided to break "I know i haven't been the frienliest person since you arrived, and i haven't tried the slightest to fix it. Also i started a fight between us that im not proud of. When you arrived here, it was only weeks after Terra's death, i was lost and devastated and i didn't know who i was. So i found Raven and i thought that this could be it. But when you won her heart i couldn't bear it, the anger and hate. So because of that everything happened... But now that i've seen how you put your life in risk for her, how you love and treat her... i see that you are the one for her. And in those three months i did some thinking and i see that she is happy with you and nothing should get in the way. So i wanna say im sorry for everything that i've done. And i know, you might can't forgive me and i completely understand that, i only wanted to get this out of my chest." Peter got up and offered Beast Boy his hand who grabbed it and got pulled eto his feat "I forgive you for everything i know how it is to be and emotional wreck. If that was troubling your mind you can now sleep knowing that there are no hard feelings." Beast Boy nodded and gave Peter an appreciative smile. Spider-Man turned to leave he felt Gar's hand on his shoulder "I heard from Dick that you call yourself 'The Champion' at Mortal Kombat?" Peter gave a smirk at him for the question "I do, and if you wanna test it yourself i'll be waiting for you in 10 minutes at the main hall." he got out and shut the door behind him. He took a deep breath because things went far too smoothly for his expectations, not that he minded that at all but it was still a little weird.

Entering the main hall he saw Raven already walking towards him with a worried expression on her face "What happened?" she said placing both her hands on his shoulders "Hey, relax nothing bad happened, he wanted to apologise for some things that he did. He might apologise to you too. He turned to leave when she spoke "How are you doing  this?" she asked in a desperate tone, he looked back at her without turning his body. His expression was like he was asking what she was talking about and she understood it. That is something great between them, after going through so much they are thinking like one, they understand each other flawlessly on the battlefield and off. "Forgiving so easily, he did so much to you, he hit you threw you arround like a rag doll and you still forgive him." she explained, he smiled and finally turned and looked at her.  He put his hands around his waist and pulled her closer "Cause through my life i've learned that people can change, if they are open to it that is." she run her finger slightly on his chest "Wise too, how lucky i am. But have you ever met a person that has changed or you read that on instagram quotes?" she asked smiling, he smiled back and brought his mouth next to her ear  "Many, and one of them is right infront of me." he whispered and in a split second he planted a quick kiss on her lips and already made his way towards where the boys were, "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?" she asked him "Figure it out yourself i've got to kick Grayson's butt at Mortal Kombat again and then prove to Beast Boy why im the CHAMP!" he pointed louder the last part as he threw his arm in the air in a victory pose. "I like his cheerfulness, he gives you something to believe in." a feminine voice caused Raven to jerk her  head and body to turn around, and when she did a red head woman came into her sight "Babs, its so good to see you." Rachel said as she hugged her "Well, i managed to make Bruce give me a ride here." Rachel's expression changed to a confused one "Bruce is here? Again?" she asked "No, he dropped me off here and he said he had a meeting to attend to here in Jummp City about Wayne Enterprises." Barbara Gordon explained. Raven nodded and turned her head looking at the boys playing Play Station "And i agree with what you said about him and his cheerfulness. It's good to have so much positivity next to me." she smiled and that didn't go unoticed by Barbara who spread he hand around Raven's shoulders "Just so you know, Batman speaks really high about him, he says he is strong, strategic, agile and a quick learner." Rachel was above the clouds, Batman one of  earth's mightiest heroes (ehheheheh sorry Avengers) speak so higly about her boyfriend "And he says that above all he is mature." Barbara added but Rachel didn't have the chance to answer because Peter was shouting "THAT'S WHY IM THE FREAKING CHAMP!" and as he was shouting-singing that he was also dancing until his eyes met Barbara, he stopped and stayed at the dancing position he was in, she waved at him with a smirk and Peter answered with an akward wave and sitted down again "You can say the last one again." Raven smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~So this is it. The fun chapter's are over from the next one there will be a new villain that will bring chaos to Jump city.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~