A/N Please read.

So if you didn't notice this story recently passed (And when i say recently i mean yesterday.) and to be exact it passed 3.000 reads. Wow, still not believe it to be honest. But again thank you. All of you who are here every time i update, even if i take too damn long to update (Like that one time that i took over three weeks) and you still are here. 

To be honest writting for me is helping me escape from this world. Like some people are going through a lot and i understand that, especially in this hard times with the pandemic. So now that i have more time, i write more to keep you entertained and give you something to do during this lockdown. 

The support has been going through the roof and that is so amazing. And i wish i had words to describe how grateful i am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Now something else, as you've seen the cover of the story changed. I know its really sick right? It was a gift for reaching 3k. This guy has helped me a lot and it would be a shame if you don't check him out. So check my man Rasaade out guys. AND TRUST ME YOU DO CUZ IF YOU DON'T RED HOOD IS GOING TO EAT YOUR COOKIES!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Once again thank you. Each and every one of you for making my stay here so special. Potatoman out! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~