I've been tagged!

1) Yeah.

2) Yeah, at least she says so :P

3) I don't think that i have one... but if it works like i think it is then its Costas.... i think. Anyway.

4)Taken, don't ask i don't know how i'm taken either :p

5)Her name is Irene.

6) Actually i have three best friends named George and one Nick.

7) Gotta be Damirae hands down dudes.

8) Here on Wattpad it's Rasaade, now ono instagram it's my friend Nick.

9) This one: Everything or Nothing - Willyecho  

10) 93%

11) The image of <<The Ultimate Titans>> story.

12) Funny. I was reading so many fanfiction's (Damirae mostly) and then i thought about Spider-Man... i know i'm weird don't judge me :p Anyway, i thought about Peter and the Teen Titans is my favourite DC animated series. And i love Raven and her character so much. Especially the Raven that was introduced in the <<Teen Titans VS Justice League>> they could have done so much more with her. ANYWAY, with the dump mind i have i said "Okay think, Raven and Spider-Man. Where can i find a fanfiction like this?" then i looked on the internet and i found almost NOTHING. So i said again "So there are almost no stories about them." and then the idea came and i got to work immidiately. Then came the DamiRae story (Which i will update in the near future i promise) and then the idea of doing <<The Ultimate Titans>> with another great author came (Who i'm going to tag down below) and the reads and the ratings... things got crazy... And since i'm saying all of this i wanna say again a thank you to all my readers for beeing here everytime i update and i am SO DAMN GRATEFUL to have you all here.

13) 21/6/2003

14)  I dunno if they will be 20 but there goes nothing.

Rasaade 

RavenWayneInfinity

briebrie865

infern8king101

SPDRMAN

DustOfSun   (Yeah i know you won't be online but anyway, when you are done with your final exams if you want you can do this :D)

ANYWAY, this is it. Huge thanks to Hilliard4x for tagging me. Now i know i only tagged six people and not twenty but hey, its better than nothing i guess. Also i did it on this story... for no specific reason to be honest but i just did it here. Have a good day people now i'm going back to bed to sleep for the remaining of the day.