"You vs me."

"So, you've saved Batman's butt is what you are trying to say." Cyborg said not believing entirely Peter's story "I didn't say that, i said that i assisted him in taking down two crews robbing a bank." Peter explained blankly "Peter, Bruce also gave me something for you, he said it was a gift and he told me to not look at it. So i didn't but i've put it in your room. Just so you know." Nightwing said. "I'll have a look later." Peter stated and looked around the living room of Titan's Tower. "But, how've you all been?" he asked "Meh, you know... roberies, muggings and all that. Nothing big, but hey there might be something big now that you returned." Nightwing grinned at Spider-Man "Yeah, yeah... what a great way to be welcomed." He gestured with his hands as if they were a broom. "Tell us how are you back so soon?" Damian talked like he demanded to know from Peter but, that was his normal tone after all "eh, ya know... hard work, dedication and showing some character..." he was about to continued before he was interupter by Dick "It was your healing factor wasn't it?" he asked laughing "Well... yeah but hey, i spented a lot of time in gym and rehab. Give me some credit too." Spider-Man said annoyed "Your healing factor is in you, if we give it credit we give credit to you too you dummy." Rachel explained as she looked at him. "If you put it like that, you're are right." he admitted in a 'Why you always have to know everything' tone "So what else did you do while you were away?" Dick asked "Combat training." Peter said and Dick burst into laughter "Did you remember something funny?" Kori asked Nightwing "Didn't you hear what he just said?" Kori looked at Peter with a cofused look on her face "You are saying to me that you can fight?" Dick managed to say between his laughter "Yeah?" Peter said still trying to find what was so funny "That's some top not bullshit." his stomach has started to hurt  from laughing which caused Victor and Garfield to start laughing, then Jaime followed and pretty much the whole room was full of laughter. When it died down Peter said "Me vs You right now. Loser does whatever the winner says." Dick shook hands with him and they moved quickly to the training room.

~Training Room~ 

Peter had selecter a  wooden staff as his weapon and Dick two wooden escrima sticks "Someone record this i want Batman to see how im gonna hand Nightwing's ass to him." Cyborg did as he was told to do and started recording it. Peter and Dick went on and started fighting, the sound of the wood hitting was loud and fast, they were going at it. "To be fair Peter did a good job, using his agility and spidey sense he dodged many of Dick's strike's that could have knocked him out. As they went on, exchanging strike after strike, at a moment Peter managed to throw one of the escrima sticks out of Nightwing's hands "Well you weren't joking." Said an out of breath Nightwing "Quitting already, you got soft in those three months." Peter said mockingly which made Nightwing start striking again, and as he went on a rampage of strikes Peter continued to back off until he found the perfect moment and sweeped Nightwing's legs with his wooden staff and before Nightwing could realise what happened he had the tip of the wooden staff right at his throat. This caused almost everyone in the room to gasp. And i say almost because Raven knew he would win, she didn't know how good he had become but she always has faith in him, even if he went up against Ra's Al Ghul. His intelligence is a skill that could win him many battles as it did with this one. Peter was staring right in Dick's eyes with a big grin on his face "Fine, you win." Dick said in frasturation, Peter lowered the staff and reached his hand out and Dick rabbed it and got to his feet. "So as i said before you will do whatever i say." He said with an evil smirk, Dick took a deep breath "Well, you will do the dishes for one week...plush. One. Day." he said and Dick was about to have a mental breakdown I'm sorry but that's what happens when you doubt me...." he smiled "Also Cyborg send the video to Batman." Peter said before his Spider-Sense started to go mental he jumped up to avoid a strike from Nightwing "I'M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU BUG!" they started chasing each other "SPIDERS ARE ARACHNIDS YOU OVERGROWN ROBIN." Peter shouted as he was running for his life around the training and finally when he found the chance he run out of the room with Dick chasing him. "If Dick catches him, he is going to have a hard time."  Kori said to Rachel while looking at the exit door, the screams of Dick could still be heard "He won't don't worry, he can climb up walls." Rachel said while crossing her arms "And he made him do the dishes for eight days which does not bother me at all." she said smiling. "True. Want to go and try to seperate them?" Kori asked "Let's let Dick believe he can catch him, after that we will seperate them." Raven said with a smirk "You are an evil person." Kori smiled back "My father is Trigon." Raven said mockingly and made her way out the room with Kori.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2k reads. To be honest i don't believe it, for some of you might be nothing but for me... i started this for fun and now, i see how many people read this story, or the other, i feel its a responsibility for me to write (Uncle Ben would've been proud about me taking responsibilities seriously :P ) and upadate as quickly as i can. When i started this i didn't believe this story would hit a number this big and for that i want to thank you all so freaking much for making my time on wattpad so amazing. Once again thank you all.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~