"How did i get in this mess..."

Dick and Kori came down after an hour and a half, Dick had to eat drink water take a shower and catch up to everything he missed while he was out, and also walking with the support of crutches isn't the fastest way of moving but he needed them. When they got down they came across the sight of Raven sleeping on Peter's chest with his arm wrapped around her. It was obvious that she moved his arm but it was a pretty cute sight still. "You know, when he joined and you said that there could be something between them, i could have sworn  you were just making thing inside your head. But now that i see them... how did you know?" he turned his head towards Kori "I had a feeling." she just shrugged "Let's go and get some rest." he said and turned towards the exit but he stopped when Starfire placed her hand on his shoulder "What about them?" she pointed with her eyes at the sleeping teens. "Oh trust me, Alfred will keep an eye on them for sure." Kori nodded nont fully reassured and moved out.

~Hours Later~ 

"Hm..." Rachel heard that and also felt a movement on her back, which out of insticts, caused her to jump up and scan the area for a possible threat. But what she found was the exact opposite of it. The love of her life was awake. "Too...much...light..." Peter whispered while covering his eyes, when she regained herself she used her magic to lower the light level and rushed to him. No words were said because, well she was kissing him before he or she could realise it. When they broke the kiss they just stared at each other not breaking eye contact until Rachel hugged him tightly and started sobbing. Peter returned the hug and run his hand through her hair "Hey,hey...its alright..."  she continued crying "You don't understand, i keep relieving that 'boom'... you... i was afraid, afraid that you might not wake up again, and...and." she stopped when Peter turned her head to face him "I'm here. I gave a promise and i not intend to break it, alright?" his smile reassured her, so she hugged him again, and they stayed that way until she stopped crying.  Alfred opened the door and walked in "Im sorry Miss Roth but i nee- OH MY... Mr Parker you're awake!" Alfred said the last part sounding surprised, Peter let go of Raven and she stood up and he started getting up slowly up "Yeah, you can't get rid of me so easy." he smiled at the old man "Thanks for taking care of me." Alfred returned the smile "Don't mention it. Although you woke up faster than i thought." he looked at the teen "It's probably my healing factor."he went to stand on his feet only to fail miserably "The hell..." Peter whispered. Also Raven was already holding him in her arms "Your healing factor might have woke you up but it hasn't healed every injury. Not yet at least." Peter looked at Alfred, then at Rachel and then again at the butler "What do i do ?"  Alfred thought about it for a second "Well, you will stay here for some time, get back to your best and get back to super-hero business." Peter leaned back, his back against the wall and he took a deep breath "And what do i do now?" looking at Alfred he could see in his eyes that he wasn't sure "Well for now you will need a wheelchair." lowering his head in defeat he nodded and Alfred walked out to bring the wheelchair. He was lost, to be honest he's been hurt bad before but never like this. Peter was looking around, his head low "How did i get in this mess." he whispered, Rachel slowly sat next to him and embraced him in a hug "Hey, we are together in this. I'll always be by your side to help you no matter what. And this... this is just a set back. You'll be back and better than ever... i know it." he couldn't help himself but smile, he looked at her "What would i do without you..." he said. The door opened stopping their thoughts and Alfred came in with a wheelchair infront of him.  "Then i guess thats it." he said and both Rachel and Alfred helped him get up and sit on the wheelchair "So how do i get upstairs?" Peter asked "There is and elevator that Master Bruce has built it for situations like this. Also the others are up, do you wish for me to tell them that you are awake?" Alfred asked, Peter looked at him and then looked away "Nah, i think i want to surprise them." he smiled and rolled himself out of the infirmary and towards the elevator's door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey, just wanted to say that the support y'all are giving to this story is unbelievable and i couldn't be happier. Have a nice day everyone <3