The Fire.

It was time for patrol. After the league of assassins showed up yesterday the Titans will have to patrol almost every day.  So todays time for patrol had come.

Spider-Man's POV:

After a talk with Nightwing about emotions the time for my second patrol with the Titans. I kinda was hoping to find some crime to test my new suit. No one has seen it yet, not even Raven. But, she has used her new cloak i made for her and she said that it was perfect. Which made me feel really good. "Pete you ready?" Nightwing said to me through his communicator to mine "I'm on my way to the exit." i said as i left my communicator and took my mask in my right hand. As i got to the exit everyone was watching with opened mouths, even Raven. The new suit was mainly black and dark red, so i could blend better with the darkness of the night, it was also made from a material that helped me be more agile. And i upgraded my web-shooters putting more gadgets inside them such as: Impact web, trip mines and web bombs. "Thats so awesome." Jon said with his voice showing every bit of his amazement "So we ready to go?" i asked and Nightwing nodded. We were in the same spot as yesterday "So, now that we know that the league is in town today we will be splitting again but in teams of two. Robin you are with Superboy, im with Starfire, Sider-Man you are with Raven and Beast Boy Cyborg and Blue you are going to be the team with the 3 members." but before we could get to our patrols Garfield said "I want to go with Raven." "Last time i checked Nightwing and Starfire are the leaders, so do as you are told to do and don't complain." Damian said and putted him in his place and we all went our ways. 

Raven's POV:

I've been paired with Pete, to be honest i was hoping to be with him if we had to split up in teams of two. Also his new suit was amazing "The suit is really good." i told him as he turned to me giving me a look of pride with his white eye thingies. "Thank you." he said "So what was the criteria for the choice of colors." i asked him "Someone once told me that dark colors really suited me." my eyes opened wide as i remembered i told him that, also the colors of the suit are the same with the ones that his clothes had that day "That person must really have a good taste of Fashion." i said as he nodded. "So now we wait for something to happen." he said "Yes, kinda." i told him as he jumped to a roof across and i flew there and then landed next to him.  We sitted at a building's edge. "So how are you?" i asked him but i didn't take the answer i was expecting "I think i should ask that." was his response "Why?" "You've been here before me, and now Beast Boy is back at it by what you tell me. What are you going to do?" "Uhhh, first i have to figure things out that concern someone else not Beast Boy." "I see." "What will you do with him?" "Uhh nothing, i mean he just talked to me he didn't hit me or something. I will just continue my life." "Spider-Man?" "Yes boss" *i laughed at that* "Have you ever fell in love?" "Wow, that was not expected, but yes. But nothing happened she was a normal person and if she was with me she would be in danger. So i have loved but i've never been in a relationship. What about you?" "Uhhhh-" i was cut by our communicator "Its Nightwing we have eyes on a fire. Sending my location now." "You are not getting away from this, we will talk about you and your love life when we get back." he said as he jumped of the roof i got a little shock before remembering he can web swing i blushed at what he said and started heading to Dick's location.

Spider-Man's POV:

We've arrived at Nightwing location. "Whats the status?" i asked him "Everyone is out, but there is one kid in there, trapped on the third floor. Firemen can't get there the fire is really big. Also i can't go in there or anyone in the team the smoke can do a good amount of damage to our lungs." he was right, but i couldn't let the kid in there to burn alive i knew he wanted to help but to be honest with no powers it would be hard. "Okey you find a way to help the firemen with the fire i will go for the kid." "Spider-Man, didn't you hear what he said about the smoke there is a lot of plastic in that building i know you want to help but you might die." Raven said "I know but i can't let a child burn alive." i said as i webbed on the building and run up until i reached a window in the third floor. I jumped back and threw web at the two sides of the window to get speed so it will break as i smash through it. "HEY CAN YOU HEAR ME" i heard screams from a door on my left i smashed it and saw i little girl under a table, the smoke started getting into me, also i could smell gas which meant that in a little bit there will be an explosion "Im here to get you out. Just trust me okay?" i said as i took the girl in my hug, she putted her arms arround my nake to feel safe, as i started to get out the floor infront of fell causing me to fell to the floor under me luckily i fell on my back so the girl was fine. The child had something like a handkerchief so the smoke had no effect on her, but me. I was coughing and my eyes started burning. I got out a door and saw a window i kicked it to smash it and jumped out of it webing so i could land safely i gave the kid to the police still coughing i went to the others us an explosion was heard i turned to see the building in more flames. But my eyes started burning more and my vision getting more blurry but before i could say anything Raven rushed to me and slapped me the only thing i could make out was that everyone was watching wide eyed as things started getting worse, i fell to the ground coughing. Everything started fading i passed out.

Raven's POV:

After the slap, which was out of pure careness he fell to the ground, he passed out, probably by the smoke. I took him and rushed to a hospital. The doctors said he will be fine but needed to stay at least for one night. They provided him with oxygen. I contacted the others and told Kori that i would stay there with him for the night. The doctors said that i didn't have to, he would be fine but i couldn't leave him there also i was feeling bad about the slap, he risked his life to save i little girl. But i care about him, i couldn't watch him die. I planned to apologise when he would wake up. I know he will wake up, even if the doctors didn't tell me he is too strong to die from smoke. I decided to get some sleep if he would wake up i will notice, i took his right hand in my so if he moved i would feel it. After several hours i woke up to see him still in the same position. I looked at the watch, it was 5:30 in the morning, today i would miss the sunrise but Pete is in need. I went to the toilet, went out to get some food. I came back finished my food and opened to watch some TV. The first thing i saw was about the fire last night everyone was talking about Peter but they didn't report to him as Spider-Man but as a knew Titan. Now i was feeling even worse about the slap. It was 10 a.m and for a surprise Pete had visitors its was the girl he saved yesterday and her family "Hey our daughter is  the girl he saved yesterday, we saw the bad news he is here. Annie wanted to come and she him." Her father said "Im sorry but he-" i was cut by a growl coming from Pete's bed. "Maybe you are not out of luck as i turned to see him moving. I called a doctor to remove the oxygen mask "Can you wait here for a minute?" i told the family as they took a sit out of the room "Goodmorning Pete." i said smiling "Water." he said as i gave him a glass of water "So now you are talking to me" he said i could feel that he was smiling he was talking about the slap, i felt really bad but i remembered that the family was still waiting.  "You have visitors." i said to him "Who?" "It's the girl you saved yesterday and her family they are here to see you." "Tell them to come in." i went to the door "He is awake you can come in." 

Spider-Man's POV:

I didn't forget the slap i was still mad at her. But the girl calmed things. i got my self up so my back was on the pillow. "Oh goodmorning." i said as the family got in "Goodmorning, I am Bill this is my wife  Christine and this is our daughter Annie." "Nice to meet you, im Spider-Man." "Thank you for saving her." "Don't even thank me, its my job, is she alright." i asked and looked at the girl "I am Thank you mister Spider-Man." i let out a little laugh and a smile was behind the mask "She made you something this morning." her mom told as the girl handed me a paper it was a drawing showing me and her when i jumped out of the window with her "Wow thats so awesome thank you Annie." it was really cool it reminded me of the old times "We are gonna go now, let you recharge your batteries thank you Spider-Man." Bill said as they left the room and Raven came back in. I let the painting next to me and slipped back under the covers "Pete i have to tell you something." She said "If you only wanna talk its fine, but you have to promise." "Promise what?" "That there will be no slaps."

Raven's POV: 

It hurted him, emotionally he wasn't even looking at me. "I promise Pete, i wanna say im sorry about that. I just couldn't lose you okay? You risked everything, i know that this is our job, but i just couldn't see you die." I wasn't watching him, i was feeling ashamed about my action. He took my hand into his and started playing with it carving cirles in the palm of my hand "Rae, i know. I'm sorry but i had to do it, if we'd waited for the advanced team of the firemen the girl would have died. I couldn't let her. I'm sorry i made you feel like that." As he finished i saw next to him a paper i picked it up and it was a drawing of him last night "Did she make this?" i asked him "Yes, it is really good." "Are you smiling?" "Um, nooo" "Pete i can sense it, you are holding my hand." "Right." The doctor came in, "Mr. Spider-Man im glad to inform you that you can go back to the tower." i was so happy and he was too. He got out of bed and we rushed out of the hospital. There were a lot of reporters, they heard that he have been moved to the hospital Pete didn't care about them he only turned to one reporter who asked "Who are you? Are you a new Titan?" his response was "Im Spider-Man. And yes, im a new Titan." and we continued our way home

============================================================================= Two chapters in one day i really don't have a life. Heh, Thanks for reading everyone <3

ALSO 106 VIEWS YOU ARE AWESOME THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH <3 <3 <3