Love.

Spider-Man's POV:

We were on our way to the tower, we got up on a roof to avoid the reporters, she helped me to get up there, even if i didn't want to admit it i was still a little weak. But i will get through this. "So you remember before the fire the discussion we had?" i asked her "No you won't bring that up." she said nervous "Hehehehehegh ouch." "What it is Spider-Man?" "My lungs still hurt when i laugh." "I know, lets just hope that today we won't have to go on patrol or else you will stay at the tower." "There is no way." "There is always a way." "Huh, and what way is it?" "A spell that won't let you get out of your room." "Stupid magic." i whispered. The tower started showing it self. "When we get to the tower you will go straight to bed." she said "Fine." i said i wasn't feeling 100% but i didn't have to go to bed, i prefered to go and train, and that was what i was planing. But if she finds out im gonna be in a lot of trouble, so i have to avoid any body contact. I sended a message to Damian  "Hey, im alright how about we go training a little when i get there? Oh and don't tell anyone, especially to Raven?" his response was the one i was expecting "You got it Pete." now i only needed to make it to the tower without Raven reading my mind.

Raven's POV:

He was thinking something, but i wasn't sure. I wanted to keep my eyes on him when we get back but that would be weird, i just hope he doesn't do anything dumb or else i will be really mad. We got into the tower and everyone was hugging and congratulating Peter except Garfield who was watching TV in the living room. I turned to Peter "Lets get you to your room and get you ready for a sleep." i told him "Hey, i can walk, i will take care for now thanks." he said and started walking towards his room. "Hm, that was weird." i thought and teleported into my room to meditate for the next couple of hours.

Spider-Man's POV: 

She just entered her room "Hey you ready?" i messaged Damian "Yes, i will be waiting you in the training room." I waited for 10 minutes so everything would get back to normal. I got out of my room and made my way to the training room "Yoy know that if she finds out that you are here she will get really mad." he said giving me a smirk "I know, but i've already took a slap so how bad could it be?" i asked him returning a smile "Right. Let's start". After an hour of training i've started coughing again so i said Damian i would go and get some rest and he agreeded. As i got into my room i saw Raven sitting on my bed "Shit" i thought "ugh, hey Rae, watcha doin'?" i asked ready to run. "Why?" was her response "Why what?" "Come on now Peter i know you were training, just tell me why you don't listen to me." "I listen to you, but im fine i had to train thats all. I didn't go past limits it was only an hour." i said as i sat next to her "I guess you are right." she said "Rachel, i never thanked you for staying with me at the hospital for the night." "I had to." "Come on now, you didn't i know it. I have taken people to the hospital because their lungs got damaged from smoke." "Of course you do" she said and let out a little smile "Why did you say you had to?" "Because i felt bad for slapping you." "Oh. So you stayed only because of that." "Yes why else would i stay?" "I guess you said you couldn't lose me." "That might have been a little lie to calm things." was her answer, i was in shock so she just stayed there because of one stupid action. I was really frustrated "Okay... now i guess i will go and take a shower." i told her "Try to relax Pete." she said but i didn't answer, i didn't want to, i took new clear clothes and got in the bathroom as she left the room.

Raven's POV:

What the hell was i thinking and said that. Now i just proved Garfield right without wanting to. Pete fell from the sky i could sense it, he didn't even answered me when i told him to realx before leaving his room. Great now i have to find a way to fix the mess i've made. But in the other hand i had to do it. I have to keep my emotions like they were before, few. Or else my father might get out. It was time for dinner everyone was at the kitchen well, except Peter. "Raven you are the closest person to him, why isn't he here?" Dick asked "I don't know Dick..." i answere "I want to talk to you after dinner okay?" he said "Fine." i answered "Can you go and she if he is okay?" "Yes Dick." i got outside of his door taking a deep breath and phasing inside "Hey Pete..." "What is it?" he was angry "We are having lunch and i thought-" he cutted me "No, im fine." "Peter im sorry..." "Yes, a sorry will make things right when you have lied to me." "I know it was a mistake but-" "Please go. Im already bad enough. Just go." he said and i left i was feeling so bad. He didn't look at me once. He was looking outside the window. As i reached the window i ut my hood on "Soooo?" Dick said giving me a smile  "He will not eat." i said serious and he just turned his face to his plate. I was wandering my eyes around to see Garfield smiling at me, he knew something was wrong with me and Peter and the only one who could be happy with it was him. I wanted to Blast him out of the building but i held my emotions. Peter walked in i wanted to rush and hug him but a voice held down to my chair "Hey Raven said you wouldn't come down but as it seems she lied to us." Dick said smiling "Im not gonna eat, this time she didn't lie." he said giving a look at me, his eyes were bigger, he was sad, really sad. "This time?" Dick asked "Forget about it, i will go to the laboratory i have to do some things. If anything happens let me know. Bye." and he walked out of the room. Dick finished his food and so did i. "Raven we need to talk now." he said giving me a look that meant i couldn't say no. We got up on the roof "Okay, what is going on Rachel?" he asked me "What do you mean?" "Come on now Raven, i've known you for so long. So don't try to avoid it, just answer me what is going on with Peter." "Well, i might be the reason that he is like that..." "What happened , tell me." and i started saying the story. When i finished he was thinking "I could say that this was a really dumb thing to say, well because it is. But i can tell you something else." "If you will like tell me that i should apologise and all that stuff, i know i have to do it." "No, i want to ask you. What do you feel about Peter? Be honest." "Uh, well. When im arround him i feel weird, the good weird though. And when im with him, i feel comfortable and nice. You remember the day you joined us and watched the sunrise with us?" "Yeap." "You remember when we copied you and Kori?" "Yes, that was really cute. That was a good thought of him." "Yeah, about that, it wasn't him. It was me who had the thought." "Oh wow, Raven i couldn't even imagine..." "Yes..." "And i wanna ask another question." "Go on." "Why did you lie to him?" "Because, i wanna stop beeing so emotional, if i continue like that my father might get out an-" "Stop right there. You should not think like that, Raven i've known you for so long and i see that you need someone to fill the gaps inside you. And now i see that that someone is Peter. Also he is lost, you know how he got here, he is lost. And he never had someone to like him for both his personalities, and i also see that someone for him is you." "Wow, Dick, i never thought of it like that. I guess i will go and talk to him." "I will come with you." "But-" "There is no but, he is pissed off and he will not walk to you, i'll come and convince him to listen to you and then i will leave." i guess you are right.

Spider-Mans POV:

I was at the laboratory my suit needed a little bit of repair. It got burned in some spots but nothing big. Also i needed to take my mind of Raven. Garfield maybe was right but i just didn't want to think about it. Until a heard 3 knocks on the door "Who is it?" i asked "Nightwing, can i come in?" "Yes." "So, i know about what happened." "You mean Rachel?" " Yes, about that." "It doesn't matter." "Can i ask you something?" "Of course Dick." "How do you feel about Raven?" "I... there are lot of feelings but i thought about it, and one word that can sum them up is love, But it doesn't matter now does it?" "What do you mean it doesn't matter now?" "I mean that she lied to me. So, yeah..." "Pete she has her reasons you know that she has a rough past." "I know, i have a rough past to, my father might not be a demon but still." "Will you give her another chance?" "Chance at what?" "To tell you why she did it." "What more can i lose?" i said laughing and Dick got out of the laboratory smiling, and then Raven walked in i turned my eyes again on my suit and said "How much did you hear." "Everything." "So wanna tell me why? Dick said you have a reason." "Yes, to be honest i stayed at the hospital because i care too. But i wanted to decrease my emotions, cause if i let them out my father might get out and he will bring destruction. And that is something i don't want to happen." "You understand that you could have just told me that. It would be better to say that you wanna stop beeing so "together" because of that." "I know i... don't know why i said that. To be honest i never was so close with someone else. And i don't know how to act." she was real, after all that she opened herself to me. To be honest i've never been with a girl before. "Look, Rachel. I'm sorry i over reacted but i don't like people lie to me." "No, it was my fault. Also did you say you love me when you were talking to Dick?" she said and her cheeks turned red, and so did mine "Yes, but you don't feel the same..." was my response "I don't know how to say it but i love you too Pete." she said leaning towards me and placing her lips onto mine i placed my hands around her waist and she placed her hands around my neck, after some seconds we broke the kiss to breathe. "Apology accepted." i said to her and smiling. "So, we are a couple now??" "We are Rachel. I wanna see Garfields face when we tell them about this." "What do you mean tell them?" "We are gonna tell them that we are together now. We are a team they have to  know." "Fine. But not today." "Tomorrow?" "Yes, tomorrow at lunch." she didn't want to tell the others tomorrow. But at the moment i was watching her eyes, feeling amazing. I could she hapiness inside them and i was happy inside me. 

Raven's POV:

We just told each other that we are in love. He said it first. And there was a kiss, a kiss that felt like... like it took everything off me. Thoughts, responsibilities and i didn't care about anything in the world at the moment, just him and i. So i guess now we are together, i still don't know what we will do with Garfield but right now i just don't care. I only wanted to continue watching his eyes as he was watching mine. Still same stance, his hands around my waist and mine around his neck, and another kiss took place and we heard someone "FINALLY RAVEN HAS SOMEONE TO LOVE." it was Dick as he rushed at us and hugged me and Peter "Oh guys, im so so so so so happy about you." he said and Kori walked in too "Finally Raven, you decided to try out love." She said as she smiled and hugged me tightly. So, he had the approval of the leaders. Which made us feel free. 

============================================================================== I don't know but i wanted to rush a little bit the relationship between them and i thought this would be a great way for them to figure out that they love each other. Thanks for reading <3