LET THE MARATHON BEGIN!!!

The elevator door opened and Peter took a good look at the living room, which it had been some time since he last saw it. Now next to him it was Raven, even though his current state wasn't... good she had a proud and joyfull smile on her face "Hey, i have to tell you its really nice that i have you next to me to give me strength." he whispered while he was rolling around with his wheelchair "You know i will always be here, next to you." she messed his hair and he replied with a chuckle. They reached the kitchen, Peter took a deep breath and closed his eyes "Are you sure you wish to do this Mr Parker?" Alfred asked Peter to which he replied with a nod. Alfred opened the door and everyone looked at them, at first they were all happy to see 'Spider-Man' awake until their eyes fell on the wheelchair. "Wha-what?" Barbara stumbled over her words "Yeah, my healing factor failed and i lost the ability to work." He said, everyone in the room tensed even Alfred. Everyone except Raven, who nudged Peter and looked at him with an annoyed look "Fine, i'm kidding. This wheelchair thing isn't permanent. But it will take some time for me to walk again and do the things i could do before. But other than that im good. Except the pain in some areas of my body." he explained everyone was relieved to say the least "If you weren't that hurt i don't know what i would have done to you." someone gowled behind them, they slowly turned to see it was Jason. "Good to see you too Jay." Peter smiled as they did a handshake "Hey i got a question." Peter stated "Shoot it." said Jason "Where is the big man?" Kori understood that he meant Bruce "He is out investigating about what happened." she explained. Peter tilted his head in confussion "Since when?" he asked "couple hours ago." Raven informed Peter "Well, whoever did it and the world greatest detective hasn't found him yet, if i can say so myself he must be good." Peter said as he rolled to the kitchen table "And that is a really bad thing to happen. The times that  someone could get away with Batman on his tail and it wasn't good." Alfred said as he startede making Peter breakfast "And what will you do now?" Barbara asked  "I mean i will start physiotherapy and all that stuff but for now i think i will be watching movies 24/7." Peter said and while having a sad smile on his face "Well i would like a movie marathon,  what do you guys say?"  Barbara asked the others "I'm sure we are all in but who will go out and take care of the city?" Raven said "Oh im sure that Damian won't like the ideae of a movie marathon so he will go out with Bruce." Dick answered "Well but what will we see?" Peter asked "There are many franchises we can see. But i haven't watched any Star Wars and i'd like to finally see the episodes." Tim said, Peter's eyes widen "Star Wars?!" he asked "Yeah why?" Tim asked turning his attention to Peter "We have that in my dimension too." Peter explained "Well, i haven't seen it either." Rachel said while holding Peter's hand and smiling "Then this will be the only good thing that'll come out of this" he said and pointed his body "I told you this is just a setback." she sternly said. "Your breakfast is ready Mr. Parker." the butler said "Hey Alfred, you know what will really help me heal?" Peter asked and smirked "Whatever it is just tell me and you will have it." Alfred smiled "Call me Peter and i will be okay in no time. Probably." he whispered the last word and everyone in the room started laughing. 'It's incredible how this kid makes fun of himself everytime.' Alfred thought and nodded "Okay then. Peter, your breakfast is ready." he said and placed the plate infront of the teen "See i'm already feeling better." Peter chuckled and started eating "Come on, eat faster we gotta start the marathon." Jason said as he started making the living room into the closest thing to a cinema. "Hm, didn't think that THE Red Hood would want to watch some movies so much." Tim said and received from Jason   a dead look "Replacement if you don't shut up im going to terminate you." Tim gulped and continued doing his thing until a pillow smashed against his head. "I'm just messing with you." Jason smiled and continued plugging usbs behind the giant Tv "Oh thank god." Tim whispered to himself "Because we have visitors not for any other reason." Jason added causing Tim to  gulp again "Master Drake come one, it's obvious Master Todd is messing with you." Alfred told Tim as he started washing the dishes. Everyone in the room was laughing, Peter leaned to the side and whispered to Rachel "Hey, where are Artemis, Wally, Kaldur and Zatanna?" Rachel leaned to and whispered back "They went to Jump city so they can help the others while we will be gone." Peter nodded and looked again at his plate which was now empty "Come on you lovebirds we got way to many movies to watch." Barbara shouted as she run to the couch so she could get the corner of the couch for herself. "Okay lets go." Raven said as she gave the plate to Alfred and this time she pushed Peter's wheelchair to the couch and helped him get up and have a normal seat, after that she sitted next to him and Jason had the first Star Wars movie ready to play "LET THE MARATHON BEGIN!!!!!!!!" he shouted, jumped onto the huge couch and pressed play.