The prank.

Titans Tower 23 june 2017.

"So what do you suggest oh master of pranks?" Cyborg said mockingly to Beast Boy, "I say we go old school, with the bucket of water above the door." he explained while walking back and forth like a dissapointed teacher. "Our doors are electric, they slide to the side to open." Dick explained, Garfield stopped and looked at him "Yeah right, right." he said as he fell again in deep thought. Rachel walked in the room in a good mood since her discussion with Peter last night "You found how you are going to prank him or are you good just for talking?" she said with a grin "Shhhh we are working on it. Is he awake?" Cyborg asked his 'little sister' "He's sleeping like a bird, and before you ask, no i haven't told him anything." she explained and started making her tea 'I swear that these idiots have forgotten he can sense danger even if he can't see it'  Raven thouht to herself. "HEY IDIOTS SHUT UP AND LISTENGarfield demanded "Follow me" he added and walked through the hallway. Raven  just smiled and sat down next to Kori "You think its gonna work?" Starfire asked her "Not in a million years." Rachel smiled as she took a sip from her tea. 

Now in the hallway beastboy was explaining his plan to the others "So here we will set up the string, when he is walking towards the kitchen he will cut it with his leg and that will drop the balloon which will be filled with..." he stopped and started thinking "I say we fill it with cold water." Dick suggested "What do you say?" he asked Cyborg "I say we put it motor oil." Cyborg said with a smirk. "I think thats a little extreme but what about you Garfield?" Dick asked "I am with Cy on this one." he said with a smirk "I'll go get it you two get the other stuff ready." he said as he run towards the garage. 

Rachel noticed him and and asked him where was he going in such a hurry and he said "TO GET MOTOR OIL." Rachel kind of face palmed "They are going to make a mess." she said complaining "If they do make a mess, they'll clean it themselves." Starfire said as she smiled at her. "So, how it is now that he is here?" Rachel looked at her and gave her a smile "You know i feel great." she said monotonously to which Kori answered with a laugh "You are not letting everything on." Starfire said "You know me too well." Raven said "Well, you know i feel 'whole' again." she added "Now you are letting everything on." Kori said.

Peter just woke up, brushed his teeth and got into new clothes. He got out and noticed Jamie on the end of the hall "Morning Beetle." he said while waving at him "Morning Pete, sleep well?" the Blue Beetle asked "Good, good. What about you?" Spider-Man asked as Jamie caught up to him "Same here. Going to the kitchen?" Jamie said "Yeah, lets go." Peter said, he touched his pockets and realized he forgot something "Oh, uhh seems you i will join you in the kitchen later cause i forgot my phone." He said "No worries." Jamie waved off as he continued his way to the kitchen and Peter went back to his room to get his phone.

 The others noticed from the security feed that Peter woke up and they all gathered up  at the corner of the hallway waiting for Peter to get pranked. But instead of Peter they noticed at the last second that the one walking to the trap was Blue Beetle. They started shouting for him to stop but it was too late. He waled by the string, cut it and the balloon with motor oil felll right on his head. Now the full clothed by motor oil Jamie was getting red from anger "GARFIELD YOU ARE A DEAD MAN." he shouted "I WASN'T ALONE IN THIS." Beast Boy shouted while running, Cyborg and Dick got into Dick's room and locked the door.

While Jamie was chasing Beast Boy they run through the kitchen and when the girls saw Beetle running covered in motor oil and Rachel almost spilt her tea, Kori on the other hand couldn't help herself and spilt her coffee and broke into laughter. "And guess what they did make a mess." Raven said. 

Peter entered the kitchen and saw the the trails of the motor oil and was way too confused "Okey... someone tell me what exactly happened?" he asked while watching where he was stepping "Long story short Dick, Cyborg and Beast Boy tried to prank you but in the end they got Jamie." Kori explained. Peter almost laughed "Wait i have to go and do something." he said running out of the kitchen "You just came here." Rachel shouted "It won't take long." he shouted back, he continued running until he was out of their sight.

Peter got out of the window of his room and crawled around the building until he reached Dicks room, he immidiately spotted Dick and Cyborg standing behind the door talking to each other. He stealthily opened the window and landed inside without them noticing it, he got closer while crawling on the ceiling "You hear anything?" Dick asked while panicking "My censors aren't picking up anything, they should be far." Cyborg asnswered trying to remain composed. Peter carefully hang from web and lowered himself until his head was on the same level as theirs "I think you got the wrong person." he whispered "I know"  Dick said "Who had the idea to prank Peter?" he whispered "Me." Dick whispered back "Thanks for letting me know." he said "Why" Dick asked "I wanted to know so i will get back to you for that." Peter said "WHAT" Nightwing snapped back "HOW ARE YOU HERE?" he shouted and Peter just pointed with his thump at the now open window. Nightwing started growling but before he could realise Peter had already jumped out of the room. 

He crawled all the way to the kitchen window and there he was noticed by Rachel and Kori, his beloved girl just smiled at the unusual way of entering the kitchen "What did you do?" she asked "I just got some information." he smirked as he started making his coffee. At that momment Damian walked in "Good morning Damian." they all said "Morning." he said in the same 'Batman' tone as always "Damian i have an offer." Peter said Damian motioned for him to go on "Grayson annoys you is that right?" Peter said smirking "That is indeed true." the young hero said "I say we make him pay for beeing annoying." Peter said looking at him "I'm in." Damian said "And just like that you get revenge on Dick for beeing an idiot." Peter smirked and took a seat next to Raven, he grabbed her hand and kissed her before he started eating. "If you need any help im in too." Rachel informed him "I freaking love you." he said with a half-full mouth and everyone laughed (Well except Damian.

~~~~~~~~~~~Hey sorry i haven't updated in so long but i've been brain storming for the past 2 days and i dound a sick idea for the future of the story. That's all as always, stay home and stay safe with the ones you love and care about.