'0007'

"So what did Batman tell you?" Peter asked Nightwing, since Peter found out that he was the one who had the idea to prank him, he was always carefull around him. And it seemed that Peter wasn't planning anything "He will do his research, but  it will be much faster if we had a one-on-one talk with that 'Black Mask'  to be honest" Peter nodded in agreement as they entered the common room, there they were greeted by the other Titans. "So tonight we are spliting into two teams, one team will be: Peter, Rachel, Jamie and Robin... this team will go and patrol south. The other team will be: Me, Kori, Garfield and Victor... we will go west. If you notice anything suspicious you let the other team know before you engage into combat is that clear?" he asked and everyone nodded "If you catch any person connected to Black Mask's crew you let me know. Understood?" he asked again "Yes daddddd." Peter said clearly annoyed by talking so much, Dick chuckled "Okey, Titans GO!" he said and they took their paths, Dick's team took Cyborg's car and the other team had Raven open a portal for them to the city.

Peter was swinging above the road, cheering like a little kid. Also he had the chance to show his skills, webbing to the building and pulling himself on its surface he started running towards he corner of the building. When he reached it he jumped and threw a web line at the corner of the building, pulling himself to get momentum he landed on the wall again and started running and with an acrobatic backflip he was swinging above the cars again. A little behind him the others were watching "Tt, showboat." Damian said as he fired his grappling hook on a building across the road. "He is impressed." Rachel said as she levitated hersself and followed them, Beetle just smiled and followed them. 

"Well this is akward." Beast Boy said while standing next to Cyborg "You can be any animal, just morph to something and fly around until something comes up." Cyborg said to him, Garfield looked like he was in deep thought and he suddenly morphed into a bat. He flew next to Dick "Hey, Im the BAT without the MAN." he said as he flew around "What an idiot." Cyborg face palmed. 

Peter now, was standing right on the edge of a building, "So you thought about what we will do to them?" Jamie asked as he landed on the roof. "I have a thing or two in mind." He answered with a smirk under the mask. He stoped walking on the edge and sat down, Rachel moved on and before she joined him she motioned to Robing and Blue Beetle to leave them alone for a bit and they left. "What you did today was great." she said as she sitted next to him "What did i do?" he asked confused "With that kid." She explained "Oh yeah. It was really cool, but i don't know why, it felt weird beeing so loved." she looked at him with an intensive glare "As Spider-Man i mean!" he quickly corrected himself and she dropped the glare "Aren't you loved in your universe?" she asked "Honestly i don't remember." he said with a sad sigh "BUT!" he exclaimed "I keep having weird flashbacks." he said "You know what they are about?" she asked "It's... they are weird i think i see a team of villains... i cannot identify them." he said "And you are fighting them?" she asked again "I don't know... it's not clear." he said in defeat. He was angry because little parts of his past were a blur, anyone who can o through that would have the same emotions... She gave him a reassuring hug "we'll talk about that when we have time at the tower. " he nodded and  got up they heard a scream for help "Duty calls." he said and jumped off the building.

 He took a look at what was happening "What do you have?" Jamie asked through the communicator "Mother and son, 5 armed guys." he informed them "Raven take the one on the right, Beetle the one on the left, Damian you like to have to guys for yourself?" Peter asked "Of course." Damian answered "Then i'll get the one right infront of them, everyone ready?" Peter asked through his earpiece "Ready" the other three said in unision "3, 2, 1, GO!" he said and they launched into action "Beetle blew someone with his sonic cannon leaving him unconsious, Raven used her magic to throw the guy into a wall. Peter webbed the two thugs' guns and yanked them into the air. As he webbed the guns to the wall he threw a web ball in the face of one thug and hit the other one with a spinning heel kick. Now Damian threw his Batarang knocking the gun out of the last guys hands and started  hitting him in some weird spots that Peter assumed were the humans 'weak' spots. "Robin want this one too?" he asked as he pointed to the guys with web on his face "Nah, you can have him." Damian said and Peter just punched the guy unconsious. "Are you alright Ma'am?" Peter asked the lady "Yes, thanks to you, all of you." she said every word full of gratitude "Its our job." Damian said "Mom, Raven!" the kid said as he just understood who the girl with the hood was "Yes, she is Raven." His mom assured him and Raven looked a little confused at them "You are his favorite." Her mom explained "Oh, that is so great to hear." Raven said trying not to sound akward "Oh look at you, you found a young fan too. Now you don't have to be jealous." he whispered next to her "Wha- i'm not..." she said "I'm messing with you, go talk with the kid for some minutes after that Nightwing send me a messege and said to be at the tower in 15 minutes." Peter explained as him and the other 2  boys moved some meters away from Raven and the others. 

~~~Titans Tower 15 minutes later~~~

"You found what?" Damian asked "A wharehouse i did a little detective work and i think that it might belong to our newest friend." Nightwing explained "And what did you do?" Jamie asked "We let them be for tonight, but tomorrow... Peter you will be a spy." Nightwing said, the last part surprised the whole room "WHAT?" Peter said not believing what he just heard "I talked about it with Kori and the one with the most skills to get in there, get what we want and get out undetected is you." he explained "Do i have a choice?" Peter asked "No, not really." Nightwing smirked "Then call me Agent 0007." he said while changing his voice "Why so many zeros, isnt it suposed to be 007?" Garfield asked "What if i get a copyright claim?" Peter asked and everybody laughed. "Go rest, Peter i will be in touch with info about tomorrow." Nightwing said waving at them and left the room with Kori following him. "Goodnight everyone."  Peter said as he left the room too and got followed by Rachel. 

They both got out of bath and they were relaxing in the bed "Honestly i never thought that i would be a spy one day." He said "There is a first time for everything." she said as she turned her head and looked at him "Well i better get some sleep." he said "Goodnight 0007" she said smiling and kissed him "Goodnight to you too." he said as he planted another quick kiss on her lips and laid down with his eyes closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HEYYYYYYY STAY SAFE PEOPLE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~