Maximum Effort.

The days passed, managing to stop many attempts of Black Mask's men, the things were looking up. Every time they stopped them they were one step closer on finding him and end this stupidity for once and for all. Batman was always keeping his eye on them, but if he could say so himself, he was impressed. The titans were handling everything that got in their way alone, he was proud of the leader his adopted son had become and the teamate his bloodson had become. Other than that most of them had fully healed, with the help of Raven and her healing powers everyone was almost at 100% Peter's leg was fully healed too. And the last stunt he pulled, with the trucks... had gotten the attention of the other members, they knew he was strong but... not that strong. 

"Ohhh how much i want to punch that guy in the face." Peter exclaimed kind of happy while walking next to Dick "You will get the chance, but we must be vigilant. The guy knows what he is doing. But i can tell that he have started getting under his skin." Dick said "How can you tell?" Peter smirked "Because the last couple of hits haven't been so 'profesional' as the first ones. We annoy him and thats our advantage." Dick explained "Did Batman find anything?" he asked "He is close. He collects info from the interogation of every men we capture and he is puzzling the answer about who that Black Mask is, or where he is." Dick said "To be fair for a guy who comes out of no-where he has made a name for himself." Peter admitted "I know a few people who manage to make a name for themselves so fast. And they are all from Gotham." Dick said "So Bruce might no who the Black Mask is?" Peter asked. Batman had files on every criminal he's ever put in Arkham Asylum, from the smallest mugger to a mastermind villain. So if anyone might know him, it would be the Bat. "If he has a backround history as a criminal, yes. But i don't think that someone new in the game would be so good at beeing bad. He must have a past in crimes." Dick said. They walked through the door and saw the others training, well some of them. Kori was talking with Rachel, who when they saw the boys they smiled at each other. Dick gave one of his characteristic smiles and Peter had an akward one on his face. Damian was training on the simulator while Jamie was working out and Beast Boy was getting on his nerves because his was talking about a new game that would come out next year. And Cyborg was working on their security system in the next room. "So, we train?" Peter asked "Yeap. We must stay in good form." Dick smiled. Peter nodded. 

"Ladies, how are you?" Dick asked, his hand aroung Kori's shoulders "We are fine. How about you??" Kori said "Good, i was talking with him about black mask, and how things are going." Dick poitning at Peter who was  on the floor crying from laughter about something that Beast Boy said. "We've been ahead of them for quite some time. But we really need to find that guy." Rachel said worried. "We will. Its only a matter of time." Dick said. "We've got nothing for today, we will be vigilant from the tower." He added "Hey uh, how long has it been since he joined the team?" Dick asked and pointed at Peter "8 months." Rachel immidiately answered and Dick looked at her with a smirk "What? If i don't know who does." she added with a smirk "I would say me but... i get what you mean." he said.

~Hours later~

All the Titans were sitting in the main room, Beast Boy was messing around to find a decent movie to watch with the others. Peter was in his room, he stayed a lot of time in the gym that day. "FOUND IT!" Beast Boy exclaimed "What movie is it?" Victor asked "Jurassic Park." at that moment Peter walked in, wearing a tight grey long sleeved shirt and red shorts. He took a seat next to Rachel on the couch, his arm landing around her shoulders and she rested her head on his shoulder. "If its the same movie as in my world, then its a great one." he whispered "I didn't think you are a movie person." she whispered back "Well yeah... i didn't finish it cause Spider-Duty was calling so i had to leave the cinema..." he said "So you haven't watched it." she said smiling "I... i've seen about the first 40 minutes. I think so at least." he said while trying to remember "You are going to see it now at least." she looked at the Tv. "We have a problem." Cyborg said while looking at something on his hologramic screen "Well what is it?" Dick asked "We might have to cancel movie night." he answered while pressing some hologramic buttons and the screen got bigger showing that there was a robbery in a jewel store. "Nah stay here, i got this." Peter said as he stretched "But..." Dick went on "Its a simple robbery i can handle that plus, i have seen around 40 minutes of the movie. Stay here and it won't take long." Peter walked out of the room "AND SAVE ME SOME POPCORN!" he shouted. "How can he be so calm when he is going to a fight?" Jamie asked "He's been doing that since he was fourteen, i think he's had plenty of stress for a lifetime." Rachel answered.

~Jewel store~

"Quickly the car is waiting outside GO! GO! GO!" the guy who was probably the leader shouted to the others. They got in the car and quickly took off, not giving a damn about what was in their way. They needed to get out of the city fast, they didn't want the wrath of Titans upon them. "Well, they seem like they are in a hurry." Peter said to himself while swinging above them. He let go of the web and fell down, throwing a final web-line to make the landing on the roof of the car softer. "NO, the Titans are here." The driver said trying to find where the Titans would be. "Nope, just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man." Peter said webbed a guy from the back seats to a lamp post. The driver and the one next to him started shooting the roof of the car.  Peter was watching them seating in the back of the car. The good thing was that now that they were more focused on shooting him than getting away they were driving more 'carefully' after looking at them he decided it was enough. "Maximum effort." he said and a split second later he stoped "How did that came to my mind?" he questioned himself "Damn you Wade." he said as he smashed their head to the car's dashboard (Is it called that? Im not sure. Sorry if it is wrong) knocking them out. He jumped out of the window and webbed the back of the car and held the webs to stop it. After moving a couple of feet the car stoped. He opened the trunk and got out the bags with the jewels. He walked over to the police officer and placed the bags infront of him "Listen officer i'd love to stay but i was in the middle of watching a movie so... have a good night." he waved them off and throw a web-line from each hand and rocketed himself in the sky and swinged away.

~Titans Tower~ 

"The dude is so freaking strong!" Beast Boy shouted "And you like the idiot you are tried started a fight with him." Cyborg teased and Garfield looked akwardly at the ground "Well he held back right?" BB said "Yeah he did." Rachel deadpanned cleared out. "I'M BACKKKKKK" Spider-Man shouted as he walked in with his suit on. "How's the movie?" he asked "We haven't started it yet." Cyborg smirked "I'm going to change." he said. 

He entered the room and started putting on his clothes "Also didn't break a sweat. So no extra bath for me. A job well done Spidey. But how did Wade's phrase came to my mind?" he questioned himself aloud "Who's Wade?" a voice broke his thoughts "Yo Rachel spying on me?" he joked "Well since its my room too, its not spying." she sassed "Always the smart talk." he sassed back "Wade... ah, the guy is a pain in the butt. But a good one. Almost unkillable and he tends to talk a lot to a supposive viewer or reader who i have never seen." Peter explained "Hm, i'd like to meet him." she said "Well no you don't." he immidiately shut her down  "Why?" she asked "Just trust me on this one." he gave her a smile "Fine." she said "Why didn't i know about this Wade?" she raised an eye brow "I, i remembered him today, one of his 'sayings' came to my mind and then puff, there he was. Like i always remembered him." he explained "You still find out things about yourself don't you?" she asked walking closer to him "Yeah, and i... im kind of scared of what else is there." he said looking in her eyes. "Whatever it is... i'll be right here." she hugged him to reassure him. "Ready for a movie?" he asked "Yeah... not like i needed much preparation." she smiled. They got out of the room and started walking to join the others. "You said something about a 'saying' of your friend." she said "Yeah it's 'Maximum effort' " he explained "And?" she asked "Well he usually says that before he kills a lot of dudes." with wide eyes Rachel looked at the man next to her "You are friends with someone who kills?!" she exclaimed "Yeah... he is a mercenary, forgot to mention that..." he whispered "But you are against killing." she said and as he was about to talk they entered the main room and Dick came to his rescue. "There you are." he cheered "Yeah.... we here." he let out a heavy breath because he realised that he just got out of a reall serious discussion. "LETS GET STARTED PEOPLE!!!" Beast Boy said as he passed popcorn to each titan in the room. When he finished he jumped to the spot next to Jamie and pressed play. The movie started playing and they all just enjoyed each others company.

~Hey not a big update to the main story. And our favourite fourth wall breaker finally got mentioned in the story :D Stay safe people :D