This universe's Peter?

~~ A few days later at Titans Tower 2 am~~

The titans are inside the infirmary, the less harmed healping the others who were in a worst physical condition. 

"Keep it here, steady." Starfire said as Nightwing tried to do as he was told and reach his arm out. As he did Kori started wrapping the bandage around his arm "They put up a fight..." Nightwing said not expecting to get so much trouble from regural men. "You can say that again." Jamie stated, he was taking care of Beast Boy. Beetle was one of the luckiest because he got out of there almost without a scratch because of his armor.

"It's just a flesh wound.." Peter groaned as he was beeing helped walking around by Cyborg "When a bullet almost goes through you leg, thats not a flesh wound." Rachel barked who didn't get any serious hit that could cause any worry. "And why on earth would you wear your old suit." She added "Do you have any idea how much it would cost to repair a bullet hole in the other suit? The answer is more than i have now." he answered as Cyborg placed him on one of the infirmary's beds. "Keep it steady." Rachel said and using her magic she slowly took out the bullet without making the wound bigger. While she was doing so Peter almost broke the beds side becuase he tightened his grip there to numb the pain "Just the stitches now." Cyborg said and started closing the Peter's wound. "HAve you ever considered becoming a doctor?" Peter joked while grimacing from the pain "I think it doesn't fit my personality."he joked back.

Peter was stitched up and Rachel now came closer to him, she began to move her hand towards his fresh wound but he caught her hand "Not me." he said looking right in her eyes "But you're hurt." she debated "Yeah i am. But they need it more than me now." he said and pointed at the others, Dick to be exact since he is only human. "Fine." she nodded and left him to help the others. "How are you." a voice made his head snap to his right, he found Damian looking at him with no emotion on his face what so ever, but he knew he cared. Damian has called Peter a valuable teamate thats a high praise. "I'm fine, i probably be fine by tommorrow, what about you?" he asked "A few cuts here and there, but i've been through worst." Damian informed "We've all been..." Peter whispered remembering old times from his universe, and that one time that he was parallyzed for months in this universe. He let out a little smile and look again at his other teamates. "Rest now, tomorrow morning we have a meeting." 

They all did their night routines and got to bed, well most of them. Peter was walking around with the fresh stitched wound still there. He was using his hands to support his body against the wall. He finally reached the kitchen, but looking through it he found his destination, the couch. "Why you have to be so far." he groaned as he continued walking slowly towards it. When he finally sat down he could feel someone else was in the room "You are right behind me aren't you?" he asked "Next time you better not sneak out of the room while im in the bathroom." someone said and that someone when she stepped out of the shadows it appeared it was Rachel. "I didn't sneak out, i can't. And even if i could i wouldn't." he said as he rested his head against the back of the couch. "Why did you come here?" she asked "After all that brawl i should be tired, but im not. So i thought that i could to some research on a matter that has my brain tied up for the last couple of days." he explaine, she moved around the couch and sat next to him, resting her head on his shoulder "And that is?" she asked "Finding out if a Peter Parker already exists in this in this universe." he said and she got up and turned her head towards him and looking at him "What?" he asked "Don't tell me that you know something and you haven't told me." he said getting up "I-" she was interrupted "I hope we are not invading a 'private' momment here." said Nightwing as he got out of the shadows "No you don't." Peter said "Do you know anything about Peter Parker in this universe?" he added in a kind of demanding tone and Dick's look just changed into a panicked one "You do!" Peter said "N-no i don't know anything." Dick said "Neither do i." said another voice that belonged to Starfire, and Peter took out his phone and typed something on it.