Getting to know each other.

They were walking towards the tower, Spider-Man wasn't talking trying to understang what was happening, Raven could feel he was lost and she had in her mind that she will talk to him when they reach the tower. But except him the others were pretty much the same as the other days, Garfield was telling lame jokes and Jaime and superboy laughing at him, Damian serious as always and Starfire was a little bit ahead holding hands with Nightwing and talking about their relationship. Beast Boy turned to the new guy "So, whats up with you, i mean who you are what powers do you have  if you know what i mean" he said impolitely, but before the man could answer another voice was heard "I believe it will better to discuss that when we get to the tower Beast Boy, and be more polite to Spider-Man please." Nightwing said "Right, im sorry." Garfield said. "Heh, it's ok don't worry i understand" the man said happily then falling in silence before talking again "Sorry, did you say tower?" he said curiously. "Yeah, we live at a tower, you'll love it" Dick said. Spider-Man started thinking about the avengers tower. Slowly the big tower in the form of the letter T appeared,  he stood their admiring the building "C'mon you never lived in a big tower or at a big apartment?" Garfield said "Actually no, in my dimension i was living in an small apartment with my aunt." Spider-Man said. 

They reached the tower. "So me and Starfire will show you arround and get you to your room, the rest of you do whatever you have to do." Nightwing said. Spider-Man nodded and after a couple of seconds  he spoke "Uhm, there is a small problem, i actually don't have any clothes with me only my suit everything else is back at my dimension" he said "Don't worry you will find what you need in your room." Kori added. When the tour was over he walked towards the hall there everyone was unmasked normal clothes, well except Damian, but everyone else was...normal... "Well, you can go and change, and you can also take off your mask you can trust us." Dick said smiling, Spider-Man nodded and left for his room. He arrived after 5 minutes in normal clothes unmasked, everyone was watching him wide eyed. He stayed there for some seconds "I know, im ugly and probably not what you expected to be behind the mask" he said while laughing everyone laughed and Nightwing showed him to take a sit on thhe couch next to Raven. He sitted "So do you mind if you tell us your story, so we know who Spider-Man really is?" Starfre said. "Yeah, of course. So, my name is Peter Parker, i am from Queens. I used to have a normal childhood until when i was 6 my parents left me in a rush at my uncle and my aunt, i didn't know why or what was happening until i found 2 years ago when i firstly got my powers. And it appears that they died that same day in a flight they took hours later they left. Years passed growing up  as a normal kid, but i always was feeling half myself i didn't know anything about my paents and it hurted me. But i had to go along with it, growing up with my father figure beeing my uncle a wonderfull man, wise and great, i admired him. Then i turned 14 had a trip with my school at a lab and there i was bitten by a radio active spider, that night i had a really rough time everything was wrong i was feeling of. In the morning i was taller and fitter. I Realised i had powers, super strength and i was sticky, really sticky. i spended some time trying to learn to use them correctly but then i realised i had to find a way to move faster, so i invented my web-shooters. And after that some web-gadgets. Then the worst day of my life came, that i am  still mad at myself for what i did. I used to have a job as a wrestler so i could help my 'parents' with everything. I lied that i would go to the library and my uncle said he'd drive me there there we had a talk in the car, words that marked me forever, he said "With great power comes great responsibility, always remember that Peter" and then there was a bad turn. An arguement started that ended with me shouting at him to stop pretending that he is my father, i never have seen him that sad. I knew i did something bad, i wanted to say sorry but i was running late so i got out of the car and walked towards my destination promising to myself i would apologise later... But never got the chance. When i finished my match i did't get paid what i had agreed on. So i left with rage filling me then  a thieve got in his office stealing the money, he was running towards me and in the need of vengeance i let him go. But when i got out of the building i heard a gunshot looked at its direction there was a circle of people. I went there to see what was happening...and... there was my uncle, bleeding from a gunshot, the thieve needed a car he said to my uncle to get out of his car but he didn't and the man shot him to take the car by force. I chased the man until he crasshed into a fence and he run into a abandoned home. There it was me and him, he was pointing a gun at me i made a quick move to the right so i could dodge the bullet and he croackedd falling out of a window landing on the ground, he died. There, That night... Spider-Man was born." "Wow, im...really...sorry..." Kori said.  Peter smiled "Its okay, so what about all of you, i need to know some things about you all." They finished their stories they felt their bond stronger after that." They broke from the hall everyone heading towards their room. Starfire stayed at the kitchen, it was her turn to do the dishes, Dick was also there to help her  until they heard a voice "Hey, uh...you got a minute?" Peter said "Sure what is it Pete" Nightwing said "I really wanted to thank you, i mean, if it weren't for you taking me in i would probably been sleeping on a rooftop or something" Pete said "Yeah, about that... it wasn't really us, we never take someone inside here that fast, it was Raven. She is an empath which means while we were talking she was reading your mind, that's why she stepped in for you and stepped up to me when i questioned her about it. She felt what you were feeling she knew what you were feeling and she saw your story. I'm sorry if you find it weird, we knew nothing about it." Grayson said "Oh, i mean that's cool, also its okay she did that, i don't have anything to hide so its fine. I will go to thank her." Said and Spider-Man left the room "He is a really nice guy. He will be a good friend. And if Raven felt him, i think something might happen between them, if not a relationship, a friendship Raven could find someone to talk to, open herself. I mean im the closest person to Raven. But he might make her feel better." Starfire said smiling "Yeah sure... hehe you think that just beacause she stepped up for him,  i mean don't get me wrong she hasn't done that for anyone in the team, but, you know Raven and you know her character. The possibillities for what you say are below 1%." He said smiling.

He was walking in the hallway, he was infront of Ravens room. He knocked 3 times but there was no answer, he thought she might be in the bathroom or something so he walked back to hes room, it was next to Damians. He saw Damian getting in his room "Hey, uh, Damian i just wanted to say goodnight." Pete said "Yeah goodnight to you too Peter." He said serious as always. Peter got in his room, he got infront of his window which was overseeing the forest and the sea. He was scouting the area. But he felt that he wanted some air, as good as they treaded him it was still the day that he lost everyone he knew, even the life he knew. So he got to the elevator and got to the roof. The door opened and he noticed someone at the edge of the tower. Walked towards the figure until he realised that it was the person he was looking for. "Oh, um hey...Raven, am i interrupting?" Raven turned to him "Oh, uhhh no is there something wrong Peter?" She said serious not showing any emotion. "No no, well except i am in a parallel dimension everything else is okay" He said laughing silently Raven wanted to laugh a little but hold her serious face "I want to thank you, Nightwing told me that you told him that i was a good guy and you knew what you were doing and you changed hes mind about me..." he got cut by her "About that, i suppose you know that i also read your mind, im sorry if you find that disturbing, but i needed to know if me and my friends were in danger." "No its fine as i said to Nightwing, i don't have anything to hide, i just wanted to thank you. Because of you i have a home now, i don't know if its forever but at least for now i have a family and maybe get some friends." He said smiling at her, she was feeling him, his happiness and his gratitude "Its been a tough day, i suggest you go and get some sleep, goodnight Raven." Peter said while smiling to her and started leaving "Yeah, i will thanks Peter. Goodnight to you too." She said holding her smile "oh and also, my friends call me Pete" he said with a happy tone in his voice. Raven was feeling weird when the elevator door close and he couldn't see her anymore she let out a kinda big smile which was not normal for her "So is that how it feels to make someone happy?" She thought as she walked and got into the elevator to head to her room to follow Pete's advice. "Then i guess i will go to sleep beeing happy after a really long time." She thought as the door closed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Another chapter. I actually felt good writing this so it might be better than the others. Ty for reading