The Truth.

Raven's POV:

I opened my eyes and as it seemed it was about 4a.m. I could feel Peter's body and warmth. "Goodmorning beautiful." "How did you know i was awake?" i asked him "No goodmorning for me, i see." he said and laughed i turned to face his beautiful eyes and kissed him while putting my arms around his neck. When we broke the kiss "That is better than goodmorning." he said and laughed we looked at each other's eyes for quite some time "Sunrise it is?" he asked "Its not time yet. What about some TV?" "TV sounds good." he said as i opened the TV. After 5 minutes i turned to him to see him having a weird look on his face "Are you alright?" i asked as i kissed his cheek "I... uh...." he either couldn't think of something because he was half asleep or there was something really wrong "Come on, you can tell me Pete." "It's... things are going really well, not well things are perfect. And im scared, usually when things are going fine for me something really bad is going to happen." he said and closed his eyes leaving a big breath out, i knew he meant that, so i cuddled my way up to his head and kissed him "Everything will be okay, and if anything happens we will face it together. Okay?" i asked as i pushed my body on his "Okay Rae." Time went on and it was time to go see the sunrise "Okay, go get ready and we will meet at the top of the tower." i told him "Okay, see ya." he said and walked out of the room.

Spider-Man's POV:

I slept with her, in like the same bed. It was awesome and it shows how much we love each other, sleeping with someone means that you trust them in your most vulnerable time. Anyway, we woke up and i went to my room to get ready, to be honest i really don't remember anything about the movie but, the aftermath was awesome. I don't know if we are gonna do that everynight though. Also i got an idea, about asking her on a date tonight if we don't have to go on patrol. I got to my room and wore black jeans a white T-shirt and a Red  jacket. I got out of my room and went to the kitchen to drink some water, there was Red Hood sitting on a chair but without the mask "Hey, I'm Peter Parker or Spider-Man." i said as i sat across him "Jason Todd." he said "So you are a former Robin?" "Yes, the second actually." "And Damian is the third?" "Little D is the fifth." "Wow there were so many Robins. And how did Batman found you?" "He was on patrol with the batmobile and i was still on the streets. Stealing tires, and i saw the batmobile and in a rush i thought that i would make a fortune from those tires. When i was at the last one the Bat came back to see me, to be honest i was scared until he said "Unreal." he took me in trained me and turned me into Robin. But as time went on i started to think different about stopping crime. Then in a fight with the Joker he caught me, turtured and killed me. Then before my funeral Ra's took my body placed it into a Lazarus Pit and i returned to life. I was away training and doing stuff before going back to Gotham. There i met Bruce again had a little fight i told him who i was and we decided to try and start over, but it would not be like it was. That covers about it ." "Wow, you had a really tough past." "I know but it made me who i am." Raven walked in and interruted us "Hey Rachel." "Hey Jason. How are you." she asked him as she started making her tea. "I'm good, i heard you are in love." Red Hood asked her as she turned and gave a smile to me "That seems about right." she said. She finished the tea and walked to the roof "Hey i will go to the roof with her, if anything happens let us know." "You got it Parker." He said laughing. I got to the roof and Raven was sitting on the edge, i did the same next to her "Oh, the view is so good." i said but Raven seemed worried about something "Rea, whats up?" i asked her and held her hand "Pete, i know about them." "Them?" "I know about your headaches and the weird flashbacks." "Of course you do." "Why is that happening do you have any idea?" "No... but i think that when i got here in the meantime parts of my memory must have been lost." "I can help with getting them back." "You can?" "Yes, wanna do it when the others are awake?" "Wait you can show them my memories?" "Yes and no." "I guess as a team they deserve to know the truth." Time passed at breakfast Dick told us that Superboy and Jaime will be away for sometime because of family reasons. It was time for my memory thing.

Narrator: 

They all were gathered in the living room. Peter came in to see a chair and a weird looking helmet "What is that?" he asked when Raven does her thing what you will be seeing will be shown in the TV from the helmet." Cyborg explained. As Peter sat in the chair and putted the helmet on Raven came close to him placed her hands to se sides of his head and closed her eyes focusing on her powers and then opened her eyes as they were glowing purple. On the screen the titans were seeing days of Pete's life, the day his parents left him, the day he found out about their death then they started seeing days after he got his powers and then they started seeing a blonde girl and when they heard her name they were in shock, <<Gwen Stacy>>. Then they saw his uncle getting killed and him chasing the thief. But there were more things that happened when he found him than he remembered. They saw him smashing the thiefs head through many windows and the end was exactly what he told them. They saw a green figure his name was Green Goblin and he was Harry's father, Peter's best friend. They saw the death of him when he tried to trick Peter to get stabbed by his glider but Peter jumed out of the way and his glider stabbed him. They saw Harry seeing Spider-Man letting his dead father in their home. Then they saw Harry holding Gwen which happened to have something special with Peter. The saw her falling and Peter doing everything he could to save her but it wasn't enough and she died in his arms. At that momment Peter exploded out of the chair, he was sweating and gasping for air, everyone was watching him wide eyed, he got up and went out of the room.

Spider-Man's POV:

I was the reason my best friends dad died? I had i girlfriend? I was stupid enough to get her killed? Maybe i'm not that good of a person i thought i was. Raven sneaked up on me "hey..." she said but i didn't answer at that moment i just wanted to cry, let it all out. "Pete, i know it is a lotto take in, but those things are in the past." I still didn't answer i was at the edge of the tower overseeing the city. She came and sat next to me holding my hand "And after all everything that happened got you here isn't that good?" she asked and i fanally answered "yeah...  its fantastic." i said silently, then she hugged me tightly and i finally snapped, tears started coming down my eyes "Are you crying?" she asked "yes." i said as i hugged her tightly "Am i that bad of a person?" i asked her "Peter listen to me, you are not a bad person the fact that you had some bad times in your life they don't make you a bad person, i know who you are, at least i knew the half of you, and now that i know everything i assure you that it doesn't change anything about how i feel about you she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me,, with more passion than ever. Then Dick and Kori came up on the roof to see us there kissin. As we broke the hug and i wiped the tears from my face Kori came at me and hugged me, she really knows how to give a hug, she really knows how to give a hug. When she broke it Dick came and hugged me "I know its hard, but know you have a family, and WE will get through this, togethe." he said as he pulled Raven and Kori into a group hug.

======================================================== 

So, a chapter again with little plot twists. I like it, its short though but i will be having one up again soon. :D