Teamwork.

Spider-Man had the mugs washed, and until the others would come down he went to his room. He stood by his window watching the beautiful view "Can beauty come out of ashes?" he said as he heard 3 knocks on his door. "Yeah?" he said "Aye Pete its Gar, breakfast is ready."  he looked at the door "I'll be in the kitchen in a minute." looking back some more seconds at the view and then walked out of his room. Entering the kitchen he saw all of the Titans there "Good morning Pete" Said Nightwing "Hey, goodmorning everyone". "When did you wake up" Dick said "Actually really early, i had a nightmare and then i couldn't sleep." Pete said as he sitted next to Damian, the chair next to him was empty, Raven hasn't come yet. He was a bit worried but he said she would be fine, probably on the roof. "Do you wanna talk about it or you're good now?" Grayson said "Nah, its fine. I've already talked to someone and its fine." He said smiling "Who? it wasn't me or Kori we were sleeping, it obviously wasn't Garfield because even if he was awake when you saw the nightmare the only he could manage to do is to make it worse *everyone laughed except Gar* it wasn't Jaime because he is never awake before 7, Damian not in a million years, Jon won't wake up even if a volcano errupts next to him, so that leaves out... RAVEN! Did Raven help you?" Dick said paying attention only to Peter, in his mind he was hearing Kori's words from yesterday about Pete and Rachel "Yeah, she made me see a different point of view at it, she is a geat friend." He said smiling and started eating. Nightwing turned to look to his girlfriend, she whispered something at him his eyes opened wide "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" he said kinda loud "Yes" she answered laughing. Raven walked in wearing a big smile on her face, everyone was watching her not giving a damn about their food, even Cyborg. "Raven...what...what happened to you?" Beas boy said curious "What do you mean?" she said while making her breakfast "You're...you're smiling..." Beast Boy answered smoothly because he didn't want to get her to her bad side "Recent events, made me feel great that's all." She said with a little bit of her normal tone in her voice. She took a sit next to Pete. "So... recent events huh...?" Said Nightwing ironically and smiling "Yes Dick, recent events." She said taking her old serious face. "Ok, so today we have combat training it will be about teamwork, also its a test to the newest member" he said looking to Pete smiling and he continued "Me and Kori hasn't decided yet if it will be all the titans or we will split up in teams. You have to get ready for anything. How it will go down you will know it when the time for training comes. Any questions?" He said. "Uh yeah, how do you do the training? I mean you have bad guys locked in the tower or something?" Everyone laughed "We are training in a simulator, with holograms." "Oh ok, i got it" Pete said "Why, how did you train to get out there and fight crime?" said Beast Boy "That's the thing, my training to fight crime was 'One bruise at a time.' I learned the hard way. Out there 14 years old fighting thieves and all that." Spider-Man explained to Beast Boy "That was dangerous-" Nightwing said but got cut of by Spider-Man "I know, but in my case, i didn't have any options to learn to fight crime." Pete said "I guess you are right" Nightwing agreed. 

The Titans left the kitchen only Cyborg stayed behind as it was his turn to do the dishes. Nightwing and Kori got into their room "Come on show me."He said champing at the bit. "Okay before that hear this. I Woke up and went up to the roof to take some air, there i saw them sitting next to each other. She was holding his arm and they were talking about his dream. And SHE SMILED. RAVEN SMILED." "If i don't she proof i don't believe anything i hear." Nightwing said "Fine here" Kori said opening her phone going to her gallery and opening a video. After 2 minutes Nightwing yelled "NO WAY, HOW DID YOU-" he was cut by Starfire "First of all, be quiet. Now, i flew a little bit away so Raven couldn't feel me. But when i got closer she didn't feel me, she was so in the moment that nothing else bothered her probably. Nightwing turned to her giving her a smirk, on of those that meant that he had a plan, maybe a stupid or a good one. Only time could tell. 

Spider-Man was walking to his room, there he saw Victor about to knock blue beetles door "Hey Cy when do we have training?" Victor looked at his arm wich turned into a holographic clock "In about 10 minutes Pete, i think you should go and put your suit on." Peter smiled and got into his room.