A tough fall.

They stayed like that for some time, relaxing in each others presence. They watched TV and talked.

Raven's POV:

We just finished watching a movie called 'Back in time' i was in his hug, i turned to him and started searching the right side of his chest to see if the bullet hole had faded "I see you healed." i rubbed his chest i little more "Uh-hu, so how did you decided to join me in the shower." i blushed, to be honest i liked it, and im sure it will hapen again "I just felt like it, it might happen again." i giggled at him and tightened his hold "So tomorrow we will meet Batman?" he really wants to meet Bruce, also he doesn't know about the rest of the family "Tim Drake (Red Robin), Barbara (Batgirl), Selina Kyle (Catwoman) and Alfred but he heard about Alfie. "Yes you will meet the Bat tomorrow." i chuckled and cuddled against him "Wait you met him before?" he really thouht i never met the father of my friends "Yes" i felt his heart rate increase a little "DUDE THATS AWESOME" but before i could answer he heard a knock on the door "WELL I WOULD GET UP AND OPEN BUT RIGHT NOW IM PRETTY BUSY BEEING LAZY" i couldn't help but laugh at him "Its Dick" Greayson said "And Kori" Starfire added "Since you are a couple we thought that it would be nice if we had a Couple-movie-night thing" Dick kind of yelled so we could hear them "OKAY, WHAT TIME AND WHEN?" Peter asked "Tonight at 11 p.m?" Dick asked "SOUNDS COOL SEE YOU THEN" Peter shouted as he turned and faced me, i gave him a confused look "What? I thought it would be a good idea, but if you don't want to i can go te-" "I love the idea it's something else that is bothering me." i explained as i tightened my grip on his right hand "what's up?" he was concerned "It's just... you are so good with me, you are willing to get out with me, you even love me for what i am... for what i trully am. A half-demon destined to be a portal to destroy this planet. And i love that, i honestly thing i'm the luckiest girl alive, i just thing some times that this is too good to be true..." i closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest, waiting for him to make a move to comfort me, he got up with his back against the wall and took my on his lap, i rested my head again on his chest and he put his arms around my body, as he was trying to let me know that he was protecting me from everything. Finally he kissed my forehead and tightened his hug "Rachel... i know how you feel, i also, for the first time in my entire life i am loved for beeing both Peter Parker and Spider-Man, i also have this feeling some times but i ensure you that for once in my life, and probaly yours too, the happy things we are going through are real." he tried to reassure me, with a soft smile on his face which only made me kiss him. 

                                  Time Passed.

We went and ate out, it was nice. We also had a walk around the park at the center of the city. It was around 7 p.m when the crime alarm went off "Wait for me to change and you teleport us both." i just nodded and waited for him to change "You gonna need to repair the suit." it still had the bullet hole and some blood around it "Yes, but not today." he grabbed his mask with his right hand and my hand with his left, i moved my left hand in the air and a portal opened infront of us, we walked inside and walked out at the living room "Im never gonna get used to that." Peter said and held his stomach to which i just chuckled "What is going on Dick?" i asked "There is someone keeping hostages in a skyscraper. The police can't get into the building because the doors are closed, and if the try and break their way in there is an electric 'wall' around the building, which electrocutes them." But as Dick finished Peter punched the wall "How the hell is this happening." he said and leaned his head down "What is it Pete, you know Dr. Light?" i was a little confused, we haven't mentioned Dr. to him how could he know? "Who, no, no, no. This, we are talking about electro, he can do this. His dream is to become pure energy." he explained, to be honest if this is true i understand his reaction. How do we stop him?" Dick asked "We... i, send the coords." Peter was frustrated "What you are not going alone." i said "This guy... he is dangerous you haven't faced something like him before, if something happens to you i will never forgive my self. I go alone, you can keep an eye on me, but you won't be close." he is so stupid, if he continues i... don't know what i will do. I turned to look at Dick "What will we do?" i asked "I guess we will keep an eye on him but Peter-" we turned and Peter wasn't there anymore "Great, now Peter does the same thing as Batman. Let's go." I opened a portal at the location "What about Garfield?" Cyborg asked "Sorry Cy, after what he did today its not safe for him to get out." Dick explained and we walked inside the portal. Peter was already there, gee if wants he can swing really fast.