First Inside Problems.

Spider-Man's POV:

We just got into the tower and Dick wanted us for some minutes "About that. From now on whoever wants to get out of the tower will first let me or Kori know it and then you will be able to leave. Also you will ALWAYS have your communicators on you and you will have your location active 24/7. We don't know if they were here for us, but know that we stopped that team more will come, and this time they will be on us. Goodnight Titans." everyone said goodnight and we headed to our rooms. I firstly went to the infirmary to bandage myself up. I was there i had taken my suit of and i had pants on only, my major injuries were on the upper area of my body. "Hey need any help?" i heard a voice but before i turned i knew who it was "Uh, hey Rachel, yeah a little help would be great." She took care of the bandaging and some stitches. She had one more stitch to do on my ribs. It really hurt but i didn't say anything  i just tightened my fist. "I know it hurts but you will be fine tomorrow." Raven said while putting everything back in its place "I know, thanks it would have taken me a lot more time if i had to do it alone." i thanked her giving her a smile "You could have just asked." she said and returned the smile "I didn't want to keep you awake, i thought you would go straight to bed." she turned to me with a face like she remembered something "what are going to do with your suit, we might have to go on patrol again tomorrow." She was right i guess i will be hitting the laboratory again and probably not gonna get a lot of sleep today again "I forgot about that, i will go and repair it now." she gave me a weird look "Now? like now now? You have to sleep you didn't have a good night sleep since you came here." she was right but... "You're right, but i have to do it." "I can come and hel-" i didn't let her finish, she didn't need to come and stay with me, she already did for the communicators so now i wouldn't let her "No, you will go and get some sleep. If anything goes wrong you call me." "Look, i feel that even if i try i won't succeed to make you let me come with you so i just want you to promise me that after you repair it you will get some sleep." Right sleep. She has never repaired a suit like mine before "Yes, i will. Goodnight Raven." She left as i took my suit and headed to Dick's room. I knocked 3 times "Hey Pete what's up?" "Hey sorry if you were sleeping but i really need to know if i can use some materials from the laboratory to repair my suit." i said as i showed him my suit "Oh its really bad, yes feel free to use anything you want, upgrade if you want, and don't ask me about it this your home too now." he said as he smiled "Thank you Dick, i will go now Goodnight." I got into the lab it was 12:49 p.m i knew i had a long night ahead of me. When i finished my suit it was 4:07 a.m it wouldn't matter if went to sleep so i decided to stay there and create some gadgets. I have upgraded my suit and i loved i couldn't wait to put it on but this would have to wait, i moved the suit into my room and headed back to the lab to continue with the gadgets.

Raven's POV:

My alarm hit, it was 5 a.m so i had to wake up. I got dressed and as i walked to make my tea and go to the roof i decided to take a look on Pete if he needed anything but as i teleported inside his room there was no one there his bed was cleaned up and so it was the room. "Ugh, he said he would sleep after the stupid suit was repaired." i thought as i got a little mad, to be fair he promised. Screw the tea i went to the loboratory, i was mad and when i will see him i would shout at him, at least that was what i was thinking until the door opened and i saw him sleeping on the table. There was no suit, he must have taken it back to his room. But there was something else next to me. It was a purple cloak, as i saw that i felt really bad for beeing mad, he was up making something for me. I said that i would see the sunrise from a different area today. I opened a portal that headed into his room, i used my powers to lift him without waking him up and i took him through the portal and put him in his bed, i went back in the portal to bring the cloak. After i was back in his room with the cloak i left it on his desk. I went to the side of the bed and layed next to him. I was looking at him, he recently fell asleep his face was still tired. He came closer to me, probably because he thought that he was alone on the bed. I decided to take a look at the visible wounds he got yesterday, and he was right there was non on his body. We stayed there for about an hour more.