"I will come for you Bruce"

Alfred came back down to the cave and in his surprise he found Rachel out of the infirmary in which she spended the last couple of hours right next to Peter's side "Oh Miss Roth, do you need anything? A coffee maybe?" she looked at the butler like she was beeing held from answering, after seconds she puzzled in her mind what she wanted to say "No, just water." her answer was like she was exhausted... and scared, scared for what the future had in stake "Right away." the Butler left. There was silence, some of the heroes were trying to figure out what to say next so they could make either Kori or Rachel to talk, open themselves and forget for the boys, just for some minutes. But the loud sound of a turbin broke everyone's train of thoughts and just as the batwing made its appearance and landed on the pad The Batman jumped out, for a split second he looked at everyone to see who was there and as his eyes landed on Jason "Just great." he thought "Hey Brucie boy, how you've been?" Jason said kinda cheerfully and got up  from his chair and walked over to Bruce "Don't get me wrong  Superhero bussiness is hard i know, but i wanna ask one thing... were you've been?" he said now more serious while closing the distance between him and his old mentor "With the Justice League." Batman stern voice echoed through the Batcave "I mean yeah, im sure the whole Justice League couldn't accomplish a mission without the great Batman. And here... my brother is hurt... your favourite son is hurt and a 17 years old kid almost died while they were at YOUR gala. And maybe you wanna thank Wally's speed because if he didn't have it him and Artemis would be in similar condition as Peter." he was Mad, everyone could understand it from his tone "Listen Jason, i don't have time to do this. Not right now." Bruce was passing by Jason, well he was untill Jason reached out his hand stoping him, Jason looked down and  took a deep breath "This is the last time...when i accepted to live with you i accepted to try and change... and so did you. And im seeing zero effort from you. If Dick gets hurt again, or Peter... or anyone and its because of you and you are not there right at that moment i will come for you Bruce." Jason looked Batman right in the eyes of his cowl. "Todd calm do-" "DON'T EVEN DARE TO INTERFERE HERE DEMON SPAWN." Jason didn't give a second chance to Damian to finish his sentence he turned and looked at Damian, in Jason's eyes has anger and hate something that immidiately told Damian not to pick this fight because even the bloodson of Batman couldn't win it. Jason took a Deep breath and looked again at his former mentor "And that's a promise." he lowered his hand and walked to the table grabbed his helmet and walked to his bike, reving up the engine and riding off. Kaldur leaned to his left "He just looked Batman right in the eyes and... i think he won." he whispered to Artemis "I know, just don't talk okay." she whispered back. Batman was looking at the spot Red Hood's bike was just seconds ago, as he regained his composure he turned to face all the heroes "Alright, that was enough." Rachel got up and walked to the infirmary and Kori followed, Bruce looked at Alfred and Alfred immidiately understood "In there Sir." the butler informed and walked to the upper floor. Batman walked in the infirmary to get in his sight the injured boys. He walked first next to Kori and placed  gently the back of his ungloved hand onto Dicks forehead "Dick..." his voice full of concern but still the stern growl of Batman that could send chills up your spine. "Bruce he will be fine. He was slightly injured." Kori placed her hand on Bruce's shoulder to reassure him, Bruce turned his head to Rachel "I know about him, don't worry Rachel... i will do everything in my power to get him the best help." Rachel didn't really have the chance to answer because Bruce had already walked to the door "Where are you going?" Kori asked "To investigate. Find who did it. Make him pay." now his voice was emotionless, a scary thing to listen to, really. He was like his first years as Batman, today he was going out to break bones. When he left Rachel took a moment to grab Peter's hand "Please Peter, remember your promise...come back as soon as you can.... i need you." she whispered pressing his hand against her heart, she was so into the moment that she didn't feel Kori who was standing right behind her, she didn't realise her appearance until Kori embraced her with a tight hug "You know this is not the best moment to say it but seeing you in love is so sweet, and i've always seen you like my little sister and you are making me so happy everyday." the truth is that Rachel since joining the Titans she has always seen Kori as her big sister and always went to her for help and the words that flew out of her mouth right at that moment were like a breeze that relaxed Raven's soul for a couple of seconds "Kori, thanks i.... i really needed that." Rachel returned the embrace "Now do me a favor and smile for me." Kori told her and Rachel did as she was told and smiled, it wasn't a smile of pure pleasure but it still counted "I think he told you you have a beautiful smile." Kori looked at Peter "When he firstly joined he told me it looks good on me." Rachel remembered the moment at the roof of the titans tower and her smile became one of hapiness as she looked at Peter too "And after we got together he used to tell me every single day that im beautiful and i have a beautiful smile." the memories filled her mind and she forgot the pain that she was going through "To be honest i never thought that there will be someone that you would love so much." Kori admitted "I don't blame you. I never thought that either." They stayed in silence Kori was looking at Rachel who was looking at the still unconscious Peter "I just want him back." Raven confirmed in a defeated tone. Now inside Peter's head he could hear them, but their voices were hardly heard inside his head, like a wall was inbetween his ears and them. He could at least identify Rachel's voice. He wanted to yell her name, wake up and hug her until his strength runs out but.... his body couldn't obey his commands, it was numb. He could only see darkness and hear the voices around him. So for a final time he gathered all his strength and tried to shout her name but nothing came out... or something did?

~Hey im probably gonna start writting more. Probably. Also something else i wanna ask you all, i've seen the Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker when it came out, i actually liked it and here i want to know if you've seen it and if so, did you like it?