"We have to leave..."

It's been 2 hours after his bath and now they both were lying on the bed, her head on his buceps and her arm across his chest, like a hug. "I've missed this." he said to which she responded by looking confused at him "The cuddles and all." she smiled and placed her head again down "It hasn't been that long, but i can relate." he giggled and held her closer. He pulled out his phone and messaged Dick "Aye Richard, up to do something later tonight? Movie, or play playstation games or something." he pressed enter but he didn't have time to put it down as his notification sound rang "seeing other girls?" Raven giggled "Yeah, you got that right." he opened the phone and read text "You know we've been spending too much time with the girls, so i say we have a boys night, watcha say? Play Station and we'll order pizzas and stuff. You in?" to be honest Peter agreed, he loved spending time with Rachel, it was his favourite time of the day, but a little boys night wouldn't hurt would it? So he started typing "BEST. IDEA. EVER. Get the ps4 ready and the pizzas and i'll be down in 10." he pressed enter and started thinking about how he would bring it up to Raven "Uhhh my love?..." he said "It's alright Pete, i wasn't in the mood for a walk anyways." he got surprised but he remembered she is an empath "You know you just made it a lot easier." she smiled and burried her face in his neck "It's been a long time since we had a moment to just relax." she admitted to which Peter sighed and nodded "What will you do now that i will be with Dick?" he asked her "Ah, im sure Kori would like to keep me company and we will keep an eye on you, you dummies." she said and Peter was a little worried "Uhm, im not sure  you will want to stay with us." she pushed herself up and looked at him "Why?" now it was clear that she had no idea what a boys night is, "Nothing its just, it will be weird for you." he said "We can handle it." 

~3 hours later~ 

"DUDE YOU JUST RIPPED OUT MY SPINE AND MADE ME EAT IT." Dick shouted while smacking Peter's arm "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU GO AGAINST THE CHAMPION." Peter shouted while throwing his arms in the air. "It's a disgusting game but they way they react is so funny." Kori said and looked at Rachel "Indeed, but they are intertaining at least." she said as she took a sip of her coca-cola "I heard that boys mature untill they are 5 and after that they just physically grow up. When i first heard that i thought there is no way, but now that i see Dick i kind of believe it." Rachel almost spit out her coca-cola "I mean yeah, and i see Peter. And he is acting like a five year old most of the time." she admitted "But we love them" Starfire said "That we do." Rachel said as she turned and looked at them. "Here are your steaks." Alfred's voice made them snap their heads "May i ask how you decided to not join the boys and eat pizza?" They both looked at each other "Well, since we are here and he have a chance of eating home made food we are not planning on wasting it." Raven said with a smile "Wise choice." The older man stated "Alfred may i ask you something." Raven said "Whatever you desire Miss Roth." he answered "How do you, Bruce and Damian are so... mature." see said, and Alfred did not answer immidiately as they expected him to, "Well Bruce... its his way of dealing with everything that happened to him, much like Damian. Now me... i had to adapt to this kind of behavior. Now these two *He pointed at the boys playing Mortal Kombat and Dick finally won a round and was running around the room* they have went through hell too, but they are cheerfull and they joke a lot. It's their way of keeping up with everything that has happened to them, or is happening right now to them. Everyone has his own way of living in this cruel world." when he finished they were looking at him in awe, that is one of the many traits that Alfred has, his wisdom "Now if you will excuse me i have some things to do." 

~~The night continued like that until the boys eventually fell asleep. After all Peter was still pretty bad physically. 

The morning came and the boys have been moved in their rooms. Peter now woke up not so getly because Raven was nudging him non-stop "Kay,kay im up." he said as he slowly opened his eyes trying not to get blinded by the light "I havev bad news." she said, not even a goodmorning or something so it must've been serious "Well, go on tell me. Or you want me to beg?" he smiled at her "We have to go." she said "Great, where to? And why are these bad news?" he asked but her mood remained the same, "When i say we, i mean me , Dick, Kori and Damian. The guys need us back in jump city because the others left. They had to go to Mount. Justice to recruit with the remaining Young Justice. So Beastboy, Cyborg and Jamie can't control all the crime by themselves." he didn't answer, trying to take in all the information he just got told took time, but he eventually found his words "So...you are leaving..." he said "Trust i don't want to, but i have to. I hope you undestand." she said as she got up and looked away. "I do." the happiness she felt at that moment was way to much to bear it, she rushed to him and hugged him tight "Thank you." she whispered "Don't mention it. So when will i see you again?" he questioned "Through video chats most of the time. And in person... it might be when you are ready to rejoin the team. Things back at jump city are really bad." he motioned her to help him get on the wheelchair and she accompanied him to the exit of the manor. There he met Kori, Dick and Damian. First to say goodbye was Kori "Peter, i hope the next time i see you, you will have made massive progress and you join us as fast as you could." she leaned down and hugged him "Don't worry i will try my best, promise." next in line was Dick "Aye man, next time i see you i hope you will be in good shape cause you owe me a rematch at  Mortal Kombat." they did a bro fist "Hey, anytime. But never forget who the king is." next, Damian. "Hey, Parker. I give you my best wishes for your return in the field as fast as you can. You are a valuable teamate and a good friend." they grabbed each other's wrist and shook hands. Now for last, the best, Raven. "I wish i could stay but i can't i will try and call you and even try and visit-" Peter cut her short "Hey, calm down. Go, protect the city and the time will pass before any of us will undestand it. Now go and take care okay babe?" she leaned down and kissed him, but this kiss was longer because it would be the last for a long time. When she broke the kiss "I will, and im will be waiting for you." he gave her a reassuring smile and they all got in the car. He waved at them and they took off. Inside him he knew a dificult road was ahead, but he had no choice but walk it alone.

~~~~~~~~~~HEEYYYYYYYY BEFORE ANYTHING BE READY FOR A HUGE TIME JUMP FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. Also i've been thinking, in the future would you like to see Thanos in this story? If yes let me know in the comments and as always stay awesome :D