The Batman's test.

Peter was wandering around, checking the building's tech. While Raven, Barbara and Tim were talking 

"So, how is it like beeing with him?" Barbara asked Raven 

"You have no idea, he is so perfect. He always makes me smile and laugh by just beeing his goofy childish self. He is supportive and lovely. Honestly, i can't believe i got so lucky." she answered 

"So, you say he has superhuman reflexes?" Tim asked Ravne with a smirk

"I know what you are thinking, you are not going to hit him." Raven smirked back 

"Well i say we put him to the test." Barbara said and pulled out 6 batarangs, 3 in each hand. Tim did the same. They looked at each other and nodded throwing them to Peter who had his back turned to them and was reading something on a pc. They saw him doing a backflip avoiding the first 6 and then he jumped through the other six. They justed watched in awe as he joined them.

"You told them about my spidey sense didn't you." he playfully said as he kissed Raven and wrapped his arms around her. Then Tim and Barbara snapped back to reallity.

"So how is the suit?" Tim asked still  trying to get into his head what he just saw.

"Honestly, it smells like a new car in here." Spider-Man answered and they all broke in laughter, even Woner Woman and Supergirl who were a couple feet away. 

"I mean its true." he added and more laughter came out of them. 

"So guys, Bruce said that tomorrow will be a gala. And he told me that if you want we can go." Dick said as he approached them.

"Wait, a gala is a party? Because im not a party person." Peter said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's not a party like the ones that teenagers do. It's a meeting for big names of Gotham. They go with their wifes, girlfriends and you get the point. There is slow music dance food and drinks. So, you in?"Dick aksed smiling at Peter, who obvioulsy was hearing this stuff for the first time.

"I mean if Rachel wants i don't mind." Peter said and looked at Rachel.

"I can give it a try." She answered and squeezed Peter's hand.

"Spider-Man." They immidiately turned their attention towards Batman. "I have a place i want you to investigate. Sending the coords now." He said.

"Yes Sir!" The young hero said as he saluted and run outside.

"Is it really something serious or you just sent him out for no reason?" Dick smiled. 

"Just penguin's men in a warehouse." Batman smirked.

"And also i have access to every security camera in Gotham so i will be watching him." He said and pressed some buttons on his glove and a hologram popped up showing Peter swinging.

Peter was swinging around heading towards the warehouse when he heard screams from a nearby alley "GET OFF ME." it was a female voice "Keep it quite lady." Spider-Man landed on the rooftop to scout what was happening before interfering. "Four men one hostage. This will be fun." he said and crawled down the  wall "Give us your money or this is your last night woman." the one demanded. One of them was standing a little behind the others probably looking out for the police, or other heroes. But what he wasn't looking out for was the the alley behind him. Two light blue eyes appeared behind him and two hands took him inside the darkness. A loud thud got the other three thugs' attention "Hey Jimmy." the one said looking at where this Jimmy was supposed to be "hey where's Jimmy?" he asked "Let's just take what we can and leave." the other said "DON'T TOUCH ME." the woman yelled "Shut it." the other thug said "I believe the lady was pretty clear about not surpassing her private space." they heard from above but when they looked nobody was there "The hell." one said they heard a *ZIP* and turned to see that there were two left "What the hell is going on." one asked again and in a blink someone fell from above landing in the thug infront of him knocking him out and then punched the taste out of his mouth knocking him back into the nearby wall "Hey miss are you alright." the hero asked "Y-yes thank you so much." she said struggling "Hey don't mention it i'm just gald i was in the neighborhood." he said and then the woman hugged him tightly "Hey, it's okay they are out called and will never mess with you again." he said and she broke the hug "Now, go wherever you have to go and be carefull okay?" she nodded and walked out of the alley "Oh, always the same when are you gonna learn that crime doesn't take you anywhere." Spider-Man said as he webbed the last guy on the wall and called the police. 

~Back in the hall of justice~

"The kid is good." Batman said causing Dick to look at him "For a sixteen year old he's not just good, he's awesome." Batman gave a look at Dick, not the Bat glare but it was a very similar look "Look Dick, i know that he is a good kid. But don't make him get too cocky, don't make him think he is limitless because that will get him killed." Batman said sternly "Don't worry Bruce." Dick smiled at him.

~Spider-Man swinging in Gotham~

He reached the coordinates that Batman gave him and scouted the area and found a vent on the side of the building. He crawled inside and landed on some pipes above the main area of the wharehouse "Batman you there?" he asked as he jumped to another pipe "Yes. What do you see?" Batman's voice echoed inside Peter's ears "Lot of guys. And they're up to nothing good if i can say so. You know they got guns and they are patroling i think they are up to something illegal."  They young hero said "What do you want me to do." he added "Take them out, web them and call the police." Spider-Man smiled under his mask "With pleasure." 

~Hall of Justice~

They saw Spider-Man perch takedown each one of the thugs (Yeah the PS4 way i hope you've seen it) he was smooth and good it almost made Batman's lips edges to turn upwards but he held himself. He was finished in less that 5 minutes "Mission acomplished." Peter said as he warned the police and got out of the building the way he got in "Dick take Spider-Man and the others and head back home and rest, i will be there in and hou. Goodnight." Batman ordered and headed towards the computer.

~~~~~~~~ I'm so sorry it took me so long, but i will be updating slow this story until i get to a point i want that will 'Revive' my interest. Well, thanks for reading :D