The tables have turned???

Spider-Man's POV:

It was perfect. The night was perfect. Movie, comfortness and a nice talk with Raven to close it. I went to bed feeling incredibly good. I had a really good sleep, well until a heard screams from Raven's room. When i realised it was from her room i rushed out of bed opening my door and running to her room. 

Raven's POV:

There was darkness and silence. I heard someone "Well daughter. I see that you feel something for the new guy. I like him, he makes you happy, when i get out i will kill him last." "Shut up, you are not getting out any time soon." "I like your optimism Raven. But the end is coming." suddenly there was light i was at our island, but there was no tower, it was all rubble. I saw the others fighting demons, demons just like the ones we faced back at the docks, before Pete and Terra. But they were hardly out numbered, i saw a demon sneaking behind Dick i tried to shoot a beam at it but nothing came out. The demon stabbed Dick causing him to fall to the ground, Kori was near that, she shot the demons away of Dick with one of her energy blast "Dick...no..." she said "Kori im sorry..." he coughed "It's the end... i... love you..." He said and his eyes closed, he was in Kori's hug, but after that she didn't fight, she gave up she just held him not caring about what was coming next, she just lost everything as it seemed. A demon shot Starfire killing her "NO KORI" i shouted but it didn't matter... she wasn't there. Runned to find the others but... as i was running i saw parts of Cyborgs body hear and there, no sign of him. Further i saw Garfield and Jaime laying on the ground "Oh, guys thank go-" they weren't breathing we were 5 members down which left Peter and Jon. As i rushed further there was Jon's body weak, slight breaths and sharp he was cut wide oped, some green shards were arround him "No...cryptonite. Jon..." that left Peter. I was sweating, i went ahead there was one wall of the tower up, i went threw it to see Peter, lying there. His suit torned, a blood pool around him. I rushed to him taking his head in my lap "Pete..." "Ra..ven... you're...here..." "What happened?" "There was a guy.... called himseld... Tri...gon..." "oh no..." "Where...are...the..oth...ers?" i started crying he was hurt, heavily, he was the last Titan alongside me "They're..." "No..." he said coughing, i took his mask off, he was coughing blood "oh no Peter..." i was crying, he put as much strength as he had in him to get himself a little up, he looked at his chest, cuts, many cuts "Rae... im... im sorry..." he said "No Pete, listen to me you will be alright, you will get through this" i was getting warm from the pain of watching him like that "Rachel...its...its getting cold..." his eyes closing "NO PETE STAY WITH ME, STAY WITH ME PLEASE, I BEG YOU PETE...." i couldn't hold myself more tears came down. I reached in his mind to see, but there was nothing darkness, complete darkness. My eyes opened to see him watching me with a worrying look. "Rae, it was a nightmare, are you okay?" in my relief i didn't answer i just hugged him tightly, he hugged me back which calmed me a little "You were crying and shouting "don't leave me" what did you see?" he said wiping my tears witch his thumb "It was...there was darkness and destraction...and death..." i said hugging him again. "look its 2 a.m, try to sleep and when you wake up, whenever that is we will talk about it." as he got up from the bed to walk away i grabbed his arm "Will you stay with me, just until i sleep. Please" i said that without thinking. He gave me a smile that meant yes "I will stay here all night, incase anything else happens. You can sleep safe." I was shaking but less than before his presence is calming me. He  leayed next to me but gentle, he didn't use the covers or anything i was holding his hand to feel safe, i also got into his mind he was actually gonna stay with me all night "Thank you" "Don't mention it Rae, good night." 

Spider-Man's POV:

She was really scared, she even asked me to stay with her for the night. Everyone told me that she doesn't want people bothering her. But they were wrong or they just were aproaching her in the wrong way. Whatever now i just had to stay with her make her feel safe. While the night went on she was really close to me she probably had a really bad nightmare as i felt worse than mine. She stopped until her body was touching mine although i was over thee covers i didn't want to seem like someone who would take any chance to sleep with a girl or something, i wasn't planning on sleeping i wanted to be there for here if she had another dream or anything.