I'm sorry miss Roth.

Hours after the explosion  they have settled Peter and Dick in the batcave infirmary. "Master Grayson will wake up in a matter of hours." Kori's face lightened "What about Peter?" It was Raven, standing besides Peter's bed, her hands on his bed supporting her body. "I'm sorry Miss Roth... but i've found many injuries on his spine and neck. Well, his whole budy is a wreck. To a level that when he wakes up he might have to learn how to walk again." she sitted in the chair next to her, Artemis walked up to her and pulled her into a tight hug "I don't want to lose him." Raven whispered and hugged her back "You won't, he is strong and he loves you, you are stronger than you know and you love him. When he is awake i know you will help him be back and better than ever." Raven returned a sad smile. "But if this makes you feel a little better, if this man didn't possessed the powers he has, he would have died right that moment." with that Alfred took some of his medical stuff and started putting it back in its place. 

~Hours Later~

They gathered in the main area of the batcave everyone was there, well everyone except the injured ones and their beloved girls. The gate of the batcave opened and they heard the engine of a motorcycle, that means only one think "Oh master Todd is here." Alfred said as he placed the coffees on the table infront of the superheroes. Jason parked the bike and jumped off, his characteristic red helmet covering every detail of his face. Everyone got up to greet him "Wally, Artemis, Kaldur, Zee nice to see you." he shook hands with them "You too." he added and looked at the rest of the Batfamily. he took the hood and the helmet off "Where are they?" he asked looking at Damian "Infirmary." he answered pointing at the door. Jason noddded to him and walked to the infirmary. "Did he nodded and walked away?" Artemis asked "He is worried, his brother and his friend are both hurt. in momments like this we all break our character." Artemis looked at Kaldur and smiled. 

~Inside Infirmary~ 

The door crackles and gets both Rachel's and Kori's attention "Hey Jason." Rachel said to which Jason answered with a wave "Hey Kori." she smiled "How are they?" he looked at the still knocked out heroes "Dick will probably be awake in some hours but him.." Kori pointed with her eyes at Peter and Rachel. Jason walked over and placed his hand on her shoulder "How's he?" she just looked in his eyes gathering strength to speak "He's so bad that he might have to learn how to walk again." Jason's look softened and became some kind of sad "He's strong, he'll get through this." he tried to reassure her with a smile "So everyone keeps telling me." He turned to look at Kori "Where's Bruce?" she thought about it for a moment "Out of town since yesterday morning. Justice League business he said." She could see his look changed to one of anger and hate. "Always, the mission first. His adopted son got injured from an explosion and Peter almost died but his mission is too crucial to leave it and come to protect his family." he looked again at Rachel "I'll be with the others if you need anything i'm right here." Rachel nodded and looked back to Peter's face which was obvious that he was going through pain. As Jason got out of the room Zatanna entered "Hey, Alfred said that he will be changing the boys' bandages so me and the others were thinking that you might wanna come out and spends some time with us." Kori was thinking about it while Rachel had already rejected the offer "please Kori." Zatanna whispered "Fine." she sighed and got up "Rachel, do it for him." Rachel sighed too and got up "Fine, but no more than 30 minutes."

~~~~~Hey i know im late but i hope you had an awesome christmas, also HAPPY NEW YEAR i hope you get whatever you desire and always be healthy.