Recovery...

Cyborg carried the unconscious Peter. "We need to get to the tower fast." Cyborg said, to honest he was one of the few Titans that kept calm during this. The others were Damian and Nightwing. The rest of them not so much. 

Cyborg: "The car is around the corner." he said moving as fast as he can.

Raven: "Screw this. I'll teleport us." Cyborg moved next to her and the others did too. Except Nightwing. "What are you waiting for?" she added.

Nightwing: "Go i'll get the car and be in the tower in no time." he said and moved out of sight.

Raven controled her breathing and chanted her words "Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos." and they all got covered by a purple mist. When it went away they were in the tower. 

Cyborg moved quickly through the hallway and arrived in the infirmary in no time. It was him with Rachel on the first line, behind them it was Damian with Kori and then Beetle with Beast Boy. 

After setting him down and connected him with artificial respiration (Is that how you say it? I dunno)  and his heart almost stopping several times they manage to steady his condition. Nightwing entered the room and looked at them.

Nightwing: "Sorry for beeing late. Police arrived and i had to tell them what happened.." he said moving towards Peter. "How is he?" he asked lowering his voice.

Cyborg: "From how he was 10 minutes ago now he is good. But generally he is far from good." Cyborg answered and turned his attention on Peter's heart rate monitor. "Y'know his heart almost stopped three times... and he had trouble breathing." he added. Dick could only stare with wide eyes. 

Nightwing: "But when the league went under Trigon's control they didn't have that problem..." he said.

Cyborg: "Because the league didn't fight it. They just gave in. When Batman injected himself with Bane's neuro toxin to get the thing out of his body... he was out for more than 24 hours." Cyborg explained.

Nightwing: "What are you trying to say?" he asked looking at Cyborg. By this time Dick had removed his domino mask. So in his eyes everyone could see sheer stress. 

Nightwing: "I'm saying that i don't know how long it'll be before we see him fully awake and able to communicate with his surroundings..." he said looking down.

Dick let out a sigh and looked away. "Go get ready and go to sleep. I'll... i have to do something." he said the team nodded and left the room. All except Kori.

Nightwing: "Where is she?" he asked Cyborg.

Cyborg: "She went upstairs to grab some clothes for him minutes ago." he explained. Nightwing looked at Kori and she placed her hand on his shoulder, with a nod she left the room to go and check on Rachel.

Nightwin: "Is there anything i need to know about this?" he motioned to Peter laying on the bed.

Cyborg: "You'll stay here?" he asked and Dick nodded. He was sure that Rachel would stay there, but the more the merrier.

Nightwing: "Yeah, go and recharge your batteries. If we need anything i'll let you know. Cyborg nodded and tried to give a smile to Nightwing before leaving.

Kori was outside Rachel's room she knocked on the door but got no answer from her. She took a deep breath and opened it. She found Rachel looking at Peter's old suit which was hanging from its stand.

Rachel: "I knew you'd get in so i didn't answer." she said not taking her eyes off of it. Kori moved next to her and let a sad smile form on her face.

Rachel: "Life was so much simplier back then." she said as her hand landed on the spider emblem on the suit. Kori looked at her confused. "Just muggings. No bombs, no Trigon... we were having the time of our lives..." she added. 

Starfire: "Rachel..." Kori said and placed her hand on Rachel's shoulder.

Raven: "I know... i just... why does it always have to be him..." she asked letting go of the suit.

Starfire: "I don't know the answer to that, but i know he'll get through it. He always does. He's one of the strongest people i've ever met..." she gave a comforting smile to Rachel.

Raven: "Is he alright?" she asked.

Starfire: "Yeah his condition is stable. But Cyborg said that he doesn't know how long it'll be until he wakes up and he is able to communicate." she said. Rachel's world shattered... 'not again, NOT AGAIN!' she shouted mentally. Her father was quiet, really quiet. And it was the best for him righ now...

Starfire: "Let's go down... me and Dick will be by your side through this." she added and smiled at Rachel who just nodded. She looked away from the suit and took Peter's clean clothes using her magic.

Dick took a seat across Peter's bed. 'Why always him?' he asked himself. The door opened and Rachel walked in and she was followed by Kori who smiled at Nightwing. Rachel threw the clothes at a nearby chair and then grabbed another one and placed it right next to Peter's bed. His eyes shut tightly, his breathing sharp. Who knows what was going on in his mind. 

Rachel: "If you want you can go and sleep. No need to stay awake." she said looking still looking at the 'fallen' hero. Her hands were now on his bed supporting her body from collapsing. Dick stood up and moved next to her.

Dick: "He is my friend, maybe even more... like a brother. It pains me too seeing him like this. And also you... you are like my little sister, i- we won't let you go through this alone. Not again." he said and placed his hand on  Rachel's shoulder and looked back at Kori who was smiling. 

Starfire: "I'll go and bring food. Do you need anything Rachel?" she asked. Raven shook her head. She sat down and took hold of Peter's hand and started mumbling something...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey how are y'all? I think i can say that i'm good now from the trauma that JL Dark: Apokolis War gave me and i will start updating this story as well as the DamiRae one. Also check out the newest story on my account <<Ultimate Titans.>> for more Teen Titans action! Until next time, peace!

~~~~~~~~~~~