'Alex is cool.'

"So you in?" Peter asked "Of course, they covered me in motor oil from head to toes." said an annoyed Jamie "Okey, so here is the plan. We let them be for now, let them think that them failing infront of  all the titans was enough for us. And then we strike, he set up a 'trap' for each one of them. And we take 'em all down at ones but in different places." Peter suggested, him, Damian and Jamia had gathered in Blue Beetles room to make their plan at pranking the others. "Smart." said Damian and Beetle gave him a thumbs up in agreement. He and Damian got up "I will let you know when i find something." They both got out "Where are you going?" Damian asked in his cassual harsh tone "I will hit the gym for a lil' bit." Peter said as he entered his room to change into his gym clothes.

Top of Titans tower Rachel was mediatting until that growl started echoing into her head "Daughter." he demanded "What do you want." she hissed back, physically she wasn't moving a muscle but mentally she was about to explode "I think that the one who wants something is you." he exhoed "What do you mean?" she asked "Ever since that day that you all were watching movies, since our little talk that night... you've been brainstorming what could i mean by  what i said." the demonic voice echoed "And you are here to help you beloved daughter?" she asked in a disgusted tone "Maybe, maybe not." he said "Just shut up. OR if you don't, then tell me what you meant by saying that i will give the final hit to destroy him." she demanded "Maybe you will do it on purpose, maybe not." he voice started fading until he was gone "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN." she mentally shouted but regained her emotions fast enough and continued meditating. 

Peter after finishing his workout he took a quick bath and informed Kori that he will go on a little patrol out in the city. Now, swinging around the city he saw an old lady trying to cross the road and since no one wassn't going to help her he took a U-turn and landed gracefully on his feet "Hello Ma'am, want help to cross the road." he asked his the freandliest voice he could "IF you could help me it would save me a lot of time" the older lady said "No problem." he said smiling under  the mask. He helped her cross the road and as he said to her to take care he felt a little tap on his left leg, but since his spidey-sense wasn't going crazy whatever it is it wasn't a threat, unless his spidey-sense broke. He looked down and saw a little boy taping him on the leg since he was so tall, before he could say anything a woman came and pulled the boy away who Peter thought was probably his mother. "Alex, why would you do that." the woman said afraid that her son might have bothered the young hero "But he's Spider-Man." the young boy said "That doesn't mean you can go arround him and do whatever you want." she said "Hey, its alright." Peter said as he aproached them and got down to one knee "Hey Alex, whats up buddy." Spider-Man said as he held up his hand for a high-five which Alex didn't waste a moment to get. "You are his favourite out of all the Titans." the boys mom told Peter "Oh, thats so cool to hear." Peter said "Why dont you show him your shirt Alex." the boy unziped his jacket to reveal a Black shirt with a red spider emblem on it "Wow y'know where i can get one of those." Peter said chuckling "He always said how he wanted an autograph from you..." his mom said smiling "Oh, why not." Peter "Sign the shirt he has another one." she added and gave a pen to Peter and started writing 'To my good friend Alex from your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man' and under that his signature. He got up and looked away ready to start swinging but he looked at them again "Hey how about we take a photo to remember the momment?" he asked and the boy started shouting  left and right from his happiness they posed with the little kid having a wide smile and Peter giving a thumbs up next to him. "Tell you what if i give you my instagram will you send the pic to me?" Peter asked "Yes of course." she said "And something else..." she added, he looked at her confused under the mask "Thank you, it means a lot to me and to him." she said with a smile full of happiness "No problem, i wish i could do this more." he turned to leave but the young boy seemed to have one more question "Mr. Spider-Man..." the kid asked Peter turned and looked at him "Why did you leave us for 3 months?" the kid asked "I didn't leave you, i was injured." Spider-Man explained as he ruffled the kid's hair and he turned away and took off swinging above cars and pedestrians. And now of course the whole encounter was beeing filmed by people. 

In Titans tower they all gathered in the Kitchen and they were eating with the TV playing the news behind them 'Today many people recorder Spider-Man giving an autograph and taking a picture with a young kid, also People heard him say that he was missing for 3 months because he got injured.'  They all smiled at Peter who just received a messege, he opened it and it was the picture he took with the kid "Alex is cool." he said as he continued eating.

~~~~Heya something i thought now, do you like seeing chapters about little momments like this one and the one that Peter and Rachel talk about their mothers or just the story? Stay home and stay safe people :D ~~~~~~~