Meeting the Batfamily.

They were watching a movie, Peter with Raven and Dick with Kori. Spider-Man was groaning every ones in a while because of the damage his body had taken from the fall. 

Raven's POV:

We are watching a movie, while the movie is playing Peter is groaning a lot but he tries to keep it inside. I can feel the pain he is feeling "argh..." and this time a couldn't keep it inside me any longer "You wanna go rest?" i asked him turning my head and looking at him "Nah im fine, but if i distract you i can go." did he seriously just asked that "No, if you feel okay stay here." Said Starfire "So tomorrow we are going to Gotham?" all day he's been talking about this non-stop "Yeah, and me and Bruce have a surprise for you when we get there." me, Pete and Kori just looked at Grayson "What do you mean?" Kori asked him, he leaned and whispered something in her ear, she looked at Dick really excited "Really????" she said "Yep" i wanted to know to "Hey mind if you tell me too." Dick didn't answer immediately "Well only if you promise not to tell him."  he pointed to Peter, i looked at him and Peter gave me a glare that was like telling 'You won't' "I promise." i said and Kori whispered to me the secret. "No way." i said really excited "What is it." Peter asked impatiently "Sorry love but i promised." i gave him a smile "Whatever." he said and looked at the TV "Don't tell me you got angry." i said and rubbed his chest but he didn't answer. I could hear Dick and Kori chuckling "Oh come on." i said again only for him to put his hood on "You can't be serious." i continued "It looks like he is." Dick added "Peter." he still didn't answer so i broke our hug and went and sitted next to Dick. He didn't even looked at me he webed a pillow and a blanket to him and got himself comfortable on the couch "Is he serious?" i whispered to Dick "Maybe he is." i tried to get myself comfy as someone threw a pillow at me, it wasn't hard to think who it was "PETER!" i shouted but he didn't answer again, i started getting angry "PETER YOU EITHER TALK TO ME RIGHT NOW OR WE ARE DONE." everyone looked at me, even Peter but he yawned and rested his head again on his pillow  and everyone laughed except me "You see how it feels." he said and threw another pillow at me "K" i answered and stayed next to Dick "You are not really mad at him." Dick whispered to me "I agh... don't know." and i rubbed the back of my head "You have to be kidding me." he said as Kori pushed herself against Dick, it was getting cold and i was there alone watching them and watching Peter doing pretty much nothing. So i just got up and walked over to Pete "Took you long enough." he said playfully and lifted the blanket and i slipped inside my back against his chest, put the covers over us and his left hand over me holding my right arm. "That's more like it." Dick said and we turne to see him and Kori cuddling with a blanket over  them "I think i will sleep here." Peter yawned and kissed me "Don't ever do something like that again." i whispered to him "If i want to." is he really challenging me "We are not going tomorrow to meet Batman." his reaction was priceless "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" we all started laughing "HA. HA. Very funny." and with that he rested again letting out a groan of pain and saying the goodnights before we all fell asleep.

Spider-Man's POV:

I sleeped well, it was a normal sleep but after i went through it was more than enough. I woke up in the same position me and Raven slept. Next to us it was Kori and Dick looks like they liked our sleeping company. I slowly started moving, but my back started hurting like crazy, it would be obviously a bruise. "Hey goodmorning" Rachel whispered "Goodmorning beautiul." i kissed her cheek and with that she relaxed and cuddled against me "You really like cuddling." and rubbed her hip "With you yes." as we both relaxed, at least i tried but the pain wouldn't let me. But as time passed it started fading which was good, "Hey later can you help me with the pain on my back?" she just chuckled "i will take that as a yes" and closed my eyes and tried to sleep "morning guys." it was Dick "Hey goodmorning" i looked at him, he looks so funny when he is half-asleep "I see you too are good now." did everyone thought that i was really mad at her? "yeah, i was just joking yesterday." he looked at his clock "Well its 4 a.m im going back to  sleep." he yawned "I think i will do the same." and i closed my eyes. I woke up alone on the couch, i blinked a few times so my vision cleared. I looked around me i tried to wake up but a huge crack coming from my back stopped me "You are gonna pay for this Electro." i muttered aggresively and pushed my self up, dispite the pain i made it. I rested for around 30 seconds and when i found the strength i got up, my right hand on the wall supporting my body, i started walking slowly to my room 'Where is everyone why Rachel left without waking me up? What about Dick and Kori? What time is it?" the train of questions stopped when i fell to the ground again "For god shake." i whispered, i heard steps from the way i came from i looked up to see Rachel running at me, when she reached me she layed one hand on my chest and another on my cheek "What happened?" she looked worried "Where the hell were you? And why did you leave without waking me up?" she looked at the kitchen and from there i saw Dick and Kori making our way over at us. "We went out, to buy some things to bring to the manor." she explained Dick and Kori reached us "What happened?" they asked and leaned over me "Well my back hurts like hell and nobody was here to help me." i said annoyed "Lets get you up and heal you." Raven gave me a little soft smile which melted my soul they went to grab me arms to help me up "Woah, i got it." i slowly got up with my back against the wall. And pushed myself up, i was exhausted from the effort, "You okay?" Rachel looked at me worried, i gave her a chuckle and Dick came by my side and putted my arm around his neck and helped me to get to the couch. When we got to the couch Raven helped me get my shirt off and i leaned face first on the couch, i heard a "WOAH" from them "what?" they really made me think that something bad happened "There is a giant bruise on your back." Dick commented "I can't think how i got it." i said sarcastically "Okay get ready." Raven said "Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos." she said and i squeezed my eyes after a good 5 seconds i felt the pain fading away. "So..." Kori said hesitantly "I feel like i had Rhino on top of me and now he is gone." i said and laughed, and soon the others did the same, "The bruise is starting to fade, you will be fine in some hours." then i remembered we i didn't eat breakfast, "So you had breakfast?" i asked "No we were waiting for you." Dick gave me a smile. 

  ~Time Passed~

Raven's POV: 

We had breakfast, we packed our things, ate and and started our way to the manor.  Peter has been asking non-stop questions about Batman, the Batcave and the Manor "So he adopted you and from beeing in the streets you were living in a manor?" he asked both Dick and Jason, Jay didn't bother to answer so Dick had to do it "Well, he was there the night my parents died so i didn't really lived in the streets, but Jason..." he stoped, probably thinking if Jason was bothered about it but he was just smiling "Jason wasn't as lucky as me." Peter looked at me with a sad face and i gave him a smile "So like, he has no super powers? Like you Dick?" he asked again "Yeap, like me and Jas-" Jason cut him "Like you, i've been into a lazarus pit that makes me less human than you and Bruce." he corrected Dick. And it conitnued this way until we reached the manor and Peter was watching with open mouth "Wow, this is a really big house." he said and still watching wide eyed.

Spider-Man's POV:

We reached the house and i know they said 'Manor' but i didn't expect something this big, we got the things out and got inside Dick knocked on the door. The door opened and we were greeted by an old man "Alfrent how you doing." Dick was the first one to speak to him and he hugged him "I'm good master Grayson." he said in weird way "Alfrent i missed you my man"  Jason spoke next, i could tell he really likes Alfred "Master Todd how was your trip?" Alfred went to shook his hand but Jason hugged him tightly and then it was mine, Rachel's and Kori's turn "Oh miss Roth and Miss Anders its so good to see you." and then he looked at me "You must be mister Parker, pleased to meet you." i took a moment before i answer "pleased to meet you too mister Alfred." we shook hands "Its Alfred." i nodded and helped the others get the bags inside. We reached the living to face 3 people 2 girls and one boy. The boy was short, shorter than me. The one girl had orange hair and she was a little taller than me, the other woman had short hair and she looked older than me. They all got into a group hug, when they broke the hug and the boy looked at "Oh good, is he the one?" he asked and looked Dick "The one and only Tim." he gave him a chuckle, the boy run up to me and shook my hand "I'm Tim Drake, a.k.a the Red Robin." i remebered i watched a video someone had uploaded on youtube of a Red Robin guy taking down thugs "I'm Peter Parker. You can call me Pete, Peter uh Parker and uhm Spider-Man." when i said Spider-Man Tim smiled at me but my eyes caught the woman and the girl from behind Tim, they looked shocked... "Is he the new member?" The orange hair girl asked Dick "Yeah, Spider-Man." Tim answered before Dick could. First the woman came up to me and shook my hand "I'm Selina Kyle." then the other girl came to me and hugged me "I'm Barbara Gordon, or Batgirl. Pleased to meet you Spider-Man." she gave me a smile "Barb he is taken." Dick joked behind her. Then a tall muscular man entered the living room, suddenly all the laughter and the chats stopped "Dick, Damian, Jason, its good to see you." his voice stern, flat. You didn't have to be a genius to understand that he was Bruce Wayne or Batman. "You must be Peter Parker and Spider-Man." he said as he walked towards me "The one and only Sir. You must be Mister Bruce and Batman." i said and he gave me a little smile "Yes, Alfred has your rooms ready, Dick and Kori you are together Jason and Damian in your old rooms. Now Peter and Rachel, Dick told me that you are sleeping together so Alfred has one room for you both." he said "Yeah..." Raven said nervous and rubbed the back of her neck, i went to her and took her hand into mine. "We will go get ourself ready now." Dick broke the awkward silence and we all got to our rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm so sorry for not writing. I wasn't feeling really like writing to be honest, and if i did the result would have been really bad. So yeah, i hope i can get back with writing. I'm also thinking about starting a second book about Red Hood or DemiRae. Let me know what you think.