"The Black Mask?"

"Dude you gotta teach how to play so good." Beast Boy pleaded "Yeah you got to Pete, i wanna be able to kick Grayson's ass." Cyborg  added "Listen as much as i'd love to teach you i wanna be the only one who can kick Dick's ass." Peter answered "The only one i would teach is Damian." he added while looking at Robin with a half smirk "Video games are for losers." Damian shut down Peter's hopes, if he had any. "That hurts Damian." Peter said while putting his right hand on top of his heart and acted like he was in pain. That was until the crime alert hit "Go get ready, now." Dick ordered and everyone went to their rooms to change into their suits. Minutes later they got to the exit of the tower but Peter was still in normal clothes "Why are you not ready?" Dick asked now wearing the Nightwing costume "Oh don't worry its under control." he said as he tapped his chest two times and the Iron-Spider suit started to cover his body. "How did you exactly do that?" Dick asked "Nano-tech, Lucious is really a genius." he smiled and looked away "So what is going on?" Damian asked "Robery. Star Labs. Multiple men with automated weapons. Seems a well planned attack. The have men on the roof holding off the helicopters and men on the outside holding off the police." Cyborg explained "Well, let's get going its been a long time since i've kicked butt with you guys." Peter smiled to them and got out "Me, Gar, Pete and Rachel are taking the T-Car Dick you will take Kori with your bike." Cyborg said and everyone nodded. 

Now in the T-Car, Peter was looking out of the window as they passed building by building "Well this is akward." he said with his one arm supporting his head. Cyborg gave him a curious look "We are heading into a fight and we are just casually taking a ride in a car. No offense its an awesome car but im not used to it." he said looking around the car. A car that Cyborg made by himself, talk about beeing smart. "Well you can change that." Cyborg said while looking at him through the car's mirror with a smirk "Can I? YEAH OF COURSE I CAN." He said and lowered the window "Don't you even dare." Raven gave him a death glare, he looked at her and back at the window and then back at her "Too late." he said as he jumped out of the window and started swinging. Now in the car Raven was looking at Cyborg with an intense glare "I didn't know that he would do it." he said while panicking, when you get a human beeing like Raven giving you sucj a glare the least you can do is panick. "OF COURSE HE IS GONNA DO IT HE HAS THE MIND OF A 5 YEAR OLD, WHEN YOU CHALLENGE HIM LIKE THAT OF COURSE HE IS GONNA DO IT." she finished talking and sat back, crossing her arms and taking deep breaths. "Sometimes i miss the old Raven." Cyborg whispered to Beast Boy who chuckled but it died down when they heard Raven say "I heard that."

Now overlooking the robery that was currently taking place they were thinking about their next move "So, fearless leader what should we do?" Spider-Man asked as he stood right next to Nightwing "I say we clear the ones out first. It's too dangerous to let them out going rogue. After they are out-called we take care of the ones inside." As we finished talking he looked at Peter to get an extra opinion on the plan "You heard the man." Peter said but as they were ready to leap of the edge of the building they heard Peter shout STOP. As they looked at him he seemed to be talking to himself "Karen?" they heard him call out some Karen, which got Rachel suspicious "Play AC/DC: Back in black" they were looking at him curiously "Karen is the AI of my suit." they were still giving him a weird look "Why music?" Kori asked "To make a badass comeback." he said as he leaped off the building and the others did the same.

The took care of the thugs outside of the building and let the police get them to their new home behind bars. Now inside S.T.A.R Labs the robbers  had blown up a hole in the wall in the back off the building, through that hole they were getting the stuff out. Huge trucks outside loading the tech inside. "We have to act quickly." Cyborg said as he tried to shut down the labs doors by hacking them, and he succeded. Now the only exit was through the hole in the wall. Damian threw a smoke bomb. As the thugs were coughing the heroes were taking them down quickly. And they were almost quick enough to catch the trucks with the tech. In their frustration they tried to think of the next move they should do, Peter noticed in the edge of his vision one thug that wasn't unconsious. He closed their distance and crabbed him by the colar, he pulled him up until they were face-to-face "Who are you working for?" Spider-Man asked with no emotion whatsoever "I can't say anything, he will kill me." Peter took a deep breath as he started to get irritated "Then maybe i should get Red Hood to deal with you." the guy started panicking, Peter noticed that and decided to go along with the Red Hood thing "Nightwing give him a call for me will you?" he asked not taking his eyes of the guy, Dick now, took out his communicator and acted like he was talking with Jason "Hey Red, yeah we have someone here that needs speial treatment and we think you are the one that specializes in this kind of treatment "BLACK MASK." Peter smirked behind his mask "What was that?" he asked "His name is Black Mask now please not him." the thug cried. "Black Mask, rings any bells?" Peter asked his team-mates "No." Dick answered "We want a real name not a  made up one." Peter said "I don't know it." he continued crying "So you really want a one-on-one session with Red." Peter said "No please, i swear no one knows it. No one dares to ask him, the last one that he did i heard that he fed him to his dogs alive." Peter has seen that look before but he wasn't entirely sure he was telling the trut. "Where did they take whatever you just stole?" he asked "I don't know, the one who knows is already gone." Now Spider-Man was giving an intense look and the thug honestly was scared for his life. That was until Rachel moved closer and placed her hand on Peter's shoulder, he looked up to her "He's not lying i can sense it." she said with a half smile. Peter took a deep breath and threw the thug on the wall and webbed him. "What do we do?" Peter asked as him and Raven joined the group. "We have to go back to the tower, i need to make some calls. "I go with Cy." Garfield said as he run out of the exit and towards the T-Car "I will join Nightwing." Kori said "I will just teleport to the tower." Raven said in a 'I'm bored tone.' "Now where's the fun to that." Peter cheered as he wrapped his hand around her waist "Well im not going with them again." she pointed at Cyborg and Garfield "That's why i will swing us there." he said but before she could say something they were already up in the air.

~~~~~~Yoooooooooooooooooooo i hope that you are all okey, and healthy. Stay home and stay safe from the coronavirus. When you are taking care of yourself in situations like this you take care of the people close to you too.