Texting with Jay.

Darkness consnumed the room and there was no one except her. She started looking around not knowing what she wanted to find. Her only hope was to find something that isn't bad. "Still trying so much about them, about him." someone growled she looked to find the source of the voice. And it seemed that the source was... everywhere? "Got to admit though daughter, that boy can take a hit." he said and she immidiately understood to whom that voice belonged. "Don't you dare talk about him." she snapped and looked into the darkness "I won't. I won't even try to destroy him, he is already doing that to himself and you will be the one to give the final hit." Trigon's voice echoed into the darkness "What are you talking about, i would never..." she stopped as everything started shaking "Until next time, enjoy him while you have him." things started shaking more and then darkness started filling the room until she couldn't even she herself  "Hey, hey wake up." she opened her eyes and the first things she saw was Peter "You were breathing heavily, bad dream?" she nodded and looked at the TV on which was still playing the first episode of Star Wars "Also falling asleep and its only the first episode, not cool." he smiled and turned his attention to the TV. She rester her head on his shoulder, her eyes looking at the TV but her mind was thinking what her father meant by saying that he is destroying his self and what she could do to him that will destroy him. Now on the other hand on his left side was Barbara whose arm was getting heavier from holding her head up, so she leaned and placed her head on Peter's other shoulder. After all she didn't have any intentions to do something 'dirty' and her friendship with Rachel goes way back, since Dick was still Robin. This move didn't go unoticed from Peter who just looked at her and then looked away, he had to admit that Barbara was a beautiful and interesting girl , but she was no match for Raven, at least for him and his blind love for her. He slipped his phone out of his pocket and opened Jason's messenger dm. 'I never thought beeing blasted throug several walls and beeing temporarily unable to walk would lead me to have to hot girl next to me :D' he pressed enter and Jason's notification sound echoed in the room. He slipped his phone out and started reading Peter's message, he smirked but didn't look at him, not to let anyone know they are chatting. Peter's phone vibrated and he opened it 'Well, that's how it works around here. Expect the unexpected. Welcome to the Bat family, weirdest family in the world.' Peter smirked to 'So how are you and Lucy doing?' he texted back 'Good, really good. What a about you and little birdie over there?' he felt  happy for him, Jason has gone threw some very tough things and he deserved someone to love and get loved back, and now he started thinking about the last part of the message 'We good, she was having a bad dream a minutes ago, if it was her father luckily i woke her up fast enough, i hope at least' he texted. 'Cool, hey lets talk later cause the others will start getting suspicious alright.' message recieved from Jason to which he responded with a thumbs up emoji. He took a deep breath and gently placed his head on Rachel's and closed his eyes. After all he 'just' woke up from a coma and he needed rest. Also he has seen the first 8 movies so he didn't need to stay awake.

I know, i know a short one. But school hasn't been really polite. Also we got grades and i think you all know what that means. Once again hope you enjoy :D