6-LEAVE ME-6

I slowly opened my eyes, Larry sleeping in the chair next to me. I sat up slightly, nudging him.

"Mmm... let me sleep SallyFace..." Larry mumbled groggily. I shook my head.

"I wanna get out of here. Now. I can't stand being in this place for another minute." I growled in response, not meaning to come off so hostile.

"I'll go get a nurse then, I guess." He sighed, getting up and walking out. A few moments later he came back with a disheveled nurse.

"Of you can eat, get up, and walk around you're free to go or whatever." She grumbled. I nodded, immediately sitting up, grabbing the fluids stand and walking it around with me. She looked surprised.

"I'll go getcha something to eat, I guess." With those words she left. Larry looked concerned.

"You Alright?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah you just... you sure you're feeling alright?" Larry asked, getting up and placing a gentle hand on my shoulder. I nodded, smiling.

"I promise. I feel better than ever, actually." I retorted, winking. He blushed lightly, a dusty pink spilling across his sun kissed skin.

"Here's some food, hun. Eat slowly so you don't puke." The nurse barged in. She smiled, handing me a jello cup. I take it, turning away to eat it with the bottom half of my prosthetic pulled up. In record time, I was finished, and handed her back the empty cup.

"Done! Can I go home now?" I asked, pouting as I clipped my prosthetic back together. Larry bit his lip.

"Uh... Alright. All I need to do is sign a few papers, then you can be on your way." She smiled uneasily, walking out of the room once again.

Larry smiled.

"Hey, you wanna help me with a project when you get out?" He smirked.

"Sure... what is it?" I asked, wholesome curiosity gleaming in my icy blue eyes. He smirked, running his fingers through his hair.

"You up for some," he walked closer to me, putting his mouth next to my ear before continuing, "vandalism?" I shuddered at the feeling of his warm breath on my neck.

I giggled and slyly replied, "Sure... only if you're there." The sudden change in atmosphere in the room nearly gave the two whiplash, but neither minded.

We quickly walked away from one another as the nurse once again burst through the door.

"You're free to go, here are your clothes." She stated, shoving a plastic bag into my chest and walking away. I rolled my eyes and sighed, before eyeing Larry.

"You gunna turn around, or you want a show?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and smirking. He blushed and turned around while throwing on some cloths that Larry had dropped off to the front desk- ya know, since my other clothes have a hole in them. Luckily, I hadn't zipped up Larry's jacket and didn't get any blood on it, so now I can still wear it. Heheheh!

Larry turned around, smiling. "Ya ready to go?" He asked. I gave him a nod and smile. He laced his fingers between mine and we started to head out.