46-DONE RUNNING-46

I cuddled up to Larry, closing my eyes.

"Sal..?" He asked, looking down at me.

"Hm...?" I asked. He sighed heavily.

"When can we go home.." he asked.

"Whenever you're ready to.. pack up.. we can leave today if you want." I smiled, even though he couldn't see it.

"Alright..." he sighed, standing up and walking out the door. He grew.. distant after what I did. Ya know, even though I pretty much saved everyone's life. Whatever...

I got up off the bed, walking out and looking at everyone packing up. So this was really the end, huh? Everyone was going back to their homes, back to their families. I still jumped at every little sound... it's hard when all you heard for two days was gunfire and screaming.

"Hey, Sal. I'm about to head out.. you're ok, right?" I heard a voice say causing me to jump extremely hard and turn around quickly.

"Oh.. hey Fable. Yeah, I'm fine I guess. Thank you, ya know, for healing me and stuff." I smiled, flinching as she pulled me into a hug, but eventually relaxed and hugged her back.

"Anytime. If you ever need any healing or if you even just need to talk, I'm here." She nodded, walking off. I sighed, shaking my head and walking into the kitchen.

"Hey, Sal. Are you and Larry going to uh... leave soon? My dad is getting pressed because he can't have 'the guys' over to watch the game." Ashely rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Yeah, we're heading out today, actually." I smiled. She nodded, walking into the living room. I felt arms slowly slither around my waist and the familiar scent of weed and mangos with a hint of strawberries filling my nose.

"Hey, Blue~" Larry smiled, resting his head on my shoulder from behind me.

"Hey..." I mumbled. I turned and faced him, smiling at his goofy expression.

"You Alright?" His smiled faded as he tilted his head, his expression turning concerned.

"I feel... weak. Everything makes me jump, everything scares me now..." I replied truthfully. He nodded, kissing the forehead of my mask.

"Well, it's ok, because I'm here for you... always." He smiled. I smiled back, hugging him before wiggling out of his grip. "So... how are we going to celebrate? We just killed a whole entire government agency, and the whole world joined in. That's celebration worthy!" He giggled.

"Yeah.. maybe the group, and Travis can come.. I don't want to many people around.." I laughed awkwardly, but Larry seem to understand.

"What's this I hear about a party?" Sage asked, walking into the kitchen. I looked over at her, and at the now slightly smaller wolf pack. Tara didn't seem like she wanted to talk still, I wouldn't if I just lost my brother...

"Oh. Uh... just celebrating our win." I smiled sheepishly. Sage nodded.

"Well, we're heading out soon, buuuuut.. can we come?" She asked, her eyes gaining a sparkle.

"I mean... sure." I said, giving her a small smile.

"Great. See you soon then- I'll just have Larry text me the time and place." Sage stated, walking the of the kitchen.

"Well, Lar. Are you done packing?" I asked, turning to face my brown eyed angel.

"Yup. Ready to go when you are." He grinned, intertwining our fingers.

A/N:

Ho-ly FUCK KNUCKLES.  Y'all... Y'all... Y'all... 787 READS?!?!? Dude! That's... holy hell! You have NO idea how happy I am, I honestly never thought I'd even reach 69 with this book (nice).

I just... I'm really not sure how to thank you, but I really would like to somehow.

While you're reading this, I guess I should mention upcoming Sally Face and other fandom books!

After this, I'm doing a Sal X Ashley (don't yell at me, my friend told me to.)

Then I'll do an angle and demon AU (not like miridiriai s, there's not different angel classes and the demons are normal demons and not succubus/ incubus)

As for not of the SF fandom, I'm doing a Borderlands Three story, and it'll be told from the point of view of a siren bandit, who is part of the COV.

During maybe after, I'm going to do a TWDG fic AU where are the what would happen if the Delta managed to capture everyone at the school. It's going to be like about what the delta is really like, and trying to not succumb to the comfortableness of how they start to treat them.

Anyways... Jesus I just- thank you so much. I really mean it; you're like a second family and you're all just so kind.

Signing off,
                   -ANNA