11-SPLATTER-11

I slipped into a pair of distressed black jeans, a black jacket and a Nirvana t-shirt. To top it off, I put on a small baseball cap after pulling my hair down, then slide on my black dust mask.

"What to do about the eyes... ha!" I mumbled then rummaged through my drawer. I grabbed a pair of steampunk like goggles that had spikes on the side and put them on, so almost all of my face was completely covered. Just as I was about to leave I put on some combats boots and walked out my door, heading to the lobby.

My dad was out of town in work, of course. As always.

I stepped out of the elevator and into the lobby, Larry was already there.

He was in grey plaid pants, a tank top that's sides opened up to his waist, and he held a jacket for when he had to exit the building.

"Sup, Sal." He smiled, boots stomping as he approached me, pulling up a bandana over his face. I blushed, luckily wearing the goggles and mask.

"H-Hey. The others almost here?" I asked, clearing my throat.

"Todd bailed, apparently he has a date night with Neil. Ash should be down soon, though. His cheeks lifted as he smiled from underneath his bandana. Not surprised Todd bailed. He's either getting it on with Neil, or he bailed cause he's a neeeeeeeeerd.

Eventually Ashley walked down and... wow.

She wore a dark purple, form fitting  turtle neck with no sleeves. Under that, she worse a long sleeved fishnet undershirt, for pants she wore heavily distressed black high waisted jeans. To top it all off, her hair was curly and pulled into a top knot, and she had  black boots.

"So, hows my outfit?" She smiles. I smiled back, scratching the back of my neck. Larry shrugged.

"Almost as cool as Sal's." He smiled. I looked over at him and he tossed me a playful face. Ashley giggled.

"Alright, alright. You got the gloves and my mask?" The feminine brunette asked. Larry nodded, handing me a pair of black gloves as well as Ashley and putting his own on. Larry then handed Ash a small dust mask, dyed purple of course. She thanked him, slipping it on. "We ready to go?" Ashley asked, cocking her head to the side.

"Yup. Can you grab my backpack, Sal? It's on the floor by those chairs." He asked. I put my hand on my hip and smirked sassily.

"What, you wanna stare at my ass when I get it?" I teased jokingly. His eyes widened before all of us doubled over laughing. I did eventually go get his bag, cans of spray paint rolling. around from the inside.

I hand the bag to Larry, his dark eyes proof of his wide smile as he slung it over his shoulder. He should really get more sleep. Larry exited the building, putting on his jacket and walking out.

Just as I was about to leave, following behind Larry, I felt someone's hand slip into mine, intertwining. I jumped slightly, only to look over and see a smiling Ashley. I shrugged it off, and followed Larry's, who's expression I could not read.