47-DINNER PARTY-47 (2/2)

TW: ASSAULT

I looked in the mirror that hung next to the door, brushing trough my hair one last time before slipping on a deep blue tie.

"Looking sharp, babe~" Larry smiled, planting a kiss on my cheek before walking out into the living room. Lisa had texted me saying that she'd be home in five minutes to get ready, then they'd be here at 5:30PM- it was 4:40. I plopped down next to Larry on the couch, sighing with contentment as he flipped on the TV.

"So, what do you wanna do while we wait for Lisa and co?" I asked, smiling. Larry shrugged, biting his lip as he stretched. I snuggled up to his side, throwing my legs over the side of his so that I was basically on his lip. He smiled, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my cheek.

I lifted off my mask, leaning into his chest and enjoying the silence, other than the light beating of his heart. We sat in a comfortable quiet, the only noise evident was the blaring volume of the TV.

"Ya know... I've liked you for a really long time." Larry smiled, resting his forehead against mine.

"I've liked you for a while, too..." I replied, looking up into his deep brown eyes. They say the eyes are the window to the soul, and after meeting Larry I can believe that. He placed both of his hands on the side of my face, smiling then running his fingers through my hair.

He leaned in and I followed the motion, connecting our lips and melting into the soft kiss. He moved his hands to my hips, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue past my lips. I carefully wrapped my legs around him, gasping as he gently bit my bottom lip.

We pulled away, slightly panting. Larry grinned, a goofy expression plastered on his perfect face. I quickly jumped off his lip and flung on my prosthetic as we heard the lock being fidgeted with, then the knob started spinning.

I rushed towards the door, allowing Lisa inside.

"Hey, Sal. Will you and Larry set the table while I get ready?" She asked, her gaze flicking between us.

"Yeah, it's no problem." Larry smiled, walking over and laying out a cloth over the table. I set out the silverware and napkins, letting Larry place the plates. The table looked nice, and after waiting a while we heard a knock at the door.

Lisa walked out in a beautiful purple dress, a grey cardigan, and a nice silver necklace. Her hair was curled neatly and her makeup was applied with elegance.

"That must be him! Please, don't start anything." Lisa smiled, walking to the door and letting a very tall man inside. "Welcome! Please, make yourself at home. Dinner is nearly ready." Lisa nodded, motioning towards the couch.

"Thanks." The man smiled, and awkward... creepy smile. He gave off a vibe I couldn't explain. "It's a shame what happened to this government agents. I get that humans and... non humans are supposed to live in harmony but sometimes you just gotta do some population control." The man laughed, flinging himself onto the couch. Larry's eyes glinted yellow before going back to their original, beautiful brown color.

"Yeah... a shame." Larry replied.

"This yer' boy Lisa?" The man asked, nodding towards Larry.

"Yes." Lisa replied with her usual motherly smile. The man shoved his hand in Larry's direction, and Larry shook it. He turned towards me.

"This yer' girlfriend?" He asked glancing at me, slowly looking me up and down, sending an uncomfortable chill down my spine.

"I-I'm-" I started but he cut me off.

"Oh no no, you only speak when spoken to, young lady." He sighed, waving his hand dismissively in my direction.

"He is a boy." Larry replied, an evident trace of annoyance dripping from his voice.

"What? No no no.. her figure is far too feminine and slender... so... shapely... far too beautiful to be a man. Her hips and waist... ahem... sorry about that." He mumbled, licking his lips. He puffed his rosie cheeks out, sitting up straight.

"Dinner is served!" Lisa called, placing a beautiful bowl of noodles and sauce beside one another in the center of the table. I rushed over and sat down at the table, relaxing and Larry sat next to me. I tensed up again as the man decided to take a seat next to me as well. Larry could almost sense my uncomfortableness, and he gently put his hand over mine.

Dinner was delicious, fettuccine noodles with an alfredo sauce. We were all just kind of making small talk when I felt someone press their finger against my side and creep it down to my hips. I gasp quietly, snapping my head over to look at the culprit. The man grinned devilishly, carefully placing his hand on my hip. I stood up quickly from the table.

"P-Please excuse me." I mumbled walking into the bathroom. I sighed, trying to calm my racing heart. What the hell? WHY the hell? I turned, reaching my hand out to open the door back up, only for it to open before I got the chance. It was the man, and he allowed himself into the bathroom. "P-Pardon me..." I mumbled, attempting to squeeze past him. He placed a hand in front of me before I managed to get out. "What the hell?" I asked, rather loudly.

"Shut the fuck up..." he mumbled, placing both his hands on my hips. I took his hands off of me, glaring at him.

"Don't ever fucking touch me again." I snarled, flipping him off then walking away. I walked out to the living room, shaken up. Larry gave me a concerned face.

"You ok?" He asked. I nearly broke down at that point, but swallowed the lump in my throat and quietly told him what happened. Larry got pissed, walking over and telling Lisa what happened. Her expression was that of fear and rage, and she walked straight over to the bathroom.

There was lots of loud shouting, loud noises, and Lisa walked out with a slightly bloodied lip, explaining that he was no longer welcome and would be leaving.

The man stumbled off towards the door, a bruise already forming on his left eye. He glared as Larry hugged me close to him, then left.