45-NOWHERE LEFT-45

TW: GORE, MURDER

I sighed, the sirens still blaring as loud as ever. Slowly I rose from my seated position, stretching.

"I've done everything. Tried everything... what am I missing?" I said quietly to myself, sighing and throwing off my prosthetic. Not like anyone was human come in anyways.

That's it!

Slow,y I lifted the trey still full of goop, walking over to an empty corner and dumping the... 'food' on the floor in the corner. It had been a few hours since the siren started, and now it had just become a low growl in my ears, and I hardly noticed it anymore.

So when it shut off, and the rooms lights flipped back to a golden hue, I thought I had gone deaf then died and went to heaven. I looked around, clenching my teeth as a high pitched noise rang through my ears.

The lights dimmed, something that haven't happened before- or maybe I missed it when I fell asleep.

"It's time for all my little test subjects to get some sleep; I wouldn't want your poor fragile bodies to break under the stress of your situations." Vincent's voice cooed through what I presumed was a hidden speaker in the vent or high ceiling.

I chuckled at this, his test subjects, huh? I've never been one for pet names. I walked over to the wall and curled up at the base of it, trying to gain warmth from my own body heat. I don't want to sleep. But I feel my eyelids drooping and my body started to succumb to the wrath of my sleepy mind.

...

I slowly woke up, heaving myself off the floor. No one had entered the room to bring me 'food' yet.. good. I reached out and grabbed my old food trey, then clipped on my mask.

The hiss of the door sounded, then the clock of the lock. Just before the door swung opera I ran towards the door, hiding on the wall where the door would open on.

The heavy door opened, and I winced slightly as it hit me. I watched as Vincent walked into the middle of the room, a confused expression on his face.

"Oh saaaaal. Where are you?" He asked, scratching the back of his head. I snuck up behind him, raising the trey above myself and slamming it down in his head as hard as I could. "AH FUCK!!" He shouted, falling forward and grabbing rubbing his head. "Shit..." he hissed.

I did it again, slamming the trey down over and over again. I did it until a wounded opened up, a crimson red spilling from it as his body went limp. I looked at my shoes- big black combat boots. Rough... ragged...

I looked at his limp body, I knew he wasn't dead. He needs to be...

I brought my foot up above his head, crashing it down as hard as I could. I felt a crack beneath my boot. I gagged as I continued to bring my foot down, eventually the floor became slippery and I began to hear a squishing sound each time I brought my foot down.

I looked down, and immediately regretted it. His brains spilled out around his head, becoming a pink, mushy soup like substance. Quickly I grabbed all of the keys Vincent had on him, just so I could open the doors.

I gagged stepping back and turning towards the door, running out. Of course, the first thing I did was release Larry. He pulled me into a tight hug, crying into my shoulder.

"Dude... what the hell... you're covered in blood!" Larry stated, point at my clothes and prosthetic. I reached up and swiped at the cheek of my mask, pulling my now blood covered fingers away.

"It's nothing. Now help me get everyone else out." I asked, tossing him a spare set of keys. With that we began opening the cells, letting everyone that was still a live out.