10-HEARTLESS-10

I stayed there, wrapped in my friends embrace after the school day was over. We sat huddled up on his beanbag.

"What's wrong with me... I don't feel the same... something is changing, Larry. I don't like it." I mumbled, hiding my... face?... in his chest.

"Everyone changes. It's ok. You'll get through it. Todd is running tests on your DNA Incase something happened during the blood transfusion." He smiled. I could almost feel him lie. Todd wasn't running tests. Todd was thinking up his own lie about me. And I hated it.

Larry stretched his legs out, sighing as he wrapped his arm back around me. We were always this close, but it felt... different now.

"No one changes like this... I feel sick. I look awful, more than normal. I crave blood for fucks sake, what's normal about that?" I asked, looking at him and making eye contact.

He sighed before replying, "Sal. If you want to know what's going on, I need to know that you can trust me, and that I can trust you." He tucked a tuft of hair behind my ear, then gently spun one of my two piercings. "Have you heard of lycanthropy?" He asked, a serious expression plaguing his face.

I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing.

"Larry- snort- what? Like... Like the cheesy twilight shit??" I giggled, he didn't look as amused.

"No. Like the real shit, twilight ruined the name of werewolves and vampires, turning the mythology into something it's not. They romanticized it, a more accurate depiction would be like... I don't know... interview with a vampire." He sounded annoyed at the mere mention of the incredibly stupid movie. Honestly, so am I, but it's all people think about when they hear the names of wild man or fanged creature. All their feeble minds cling to when they hear about something that should be feared, not drooled over by crazed fan girls.

(A/N I'm not salty stfu)

I nodded, agreeing.

"Ok. I've heard of it. What about it?" I pressed.

"Do you... believe in the possibility of something other than humans?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I mean, Meghan. The red eyed demon. What happened with Mrs. Rosemary. So... I guess the thought of lycanthropy and a race of seductive, blood sucking creatures doesn't seem too crazy. But the difference is, I've seen ghosts. I haven't seen that other stuff." I replied, scratching my masks chin. He nodded knowingly.

"Alright. Well pick up on this tomorrow. You ready to put on a badass outfit and spray paint some weird shit on the side of the school?" He asked. I nodded excitedly, just remembering that we were doing that, but getting extremely excited anyways.

I hopped off his beanbag, and ran out of his room. I could hear him laughing as I approached his front door and dashed to the elevator, nearly breaking the button to my floor as the doors slowly closed. Apparently Ash and Todd were coming, so this should be good.

No.

It's going to be great.