47-DINNER PARTY-47 (1/2)

TW: uhhh... DEVILS LETTUCE?

I sighed, leaning into Larry and taking in his scent. Smoke wafted through the air as he took another drag from the joint that now hung uselessly between his fingers. It's little moments like this that I enjoy.

He looked down at me, his eyes piercing through my soul. Larry held out his hand, the joint placed neatly in the center. I shook my head, and he just shrugged and went back to smoking. I smiled, he always respected that I didn't enjoy smoking. Sure, he smoked around me but he knows that I don't like to smoke, and he's never peer pressured me into it.

There was a faint knock at the door, so Larry quickly hid the cancer stick. I got up, slowly opening the door to the friendly smile of Lisa.

"Hey, boys. I'm gunna have some company over for dinner, and I'd like it if you two would join me. It's for a job I'd like to take up. Of course, I'd keep working this place; it'd just give me some extra money." Lisa explained, the motherly vibe she gave off growing as she softly chuckled.

"Of course, Mrs. Johnson- er... Lisa." I smiled back, my eyes wrinkling beneath my mask.

"Alright. Since this could put me in a very nice position and offer lots of opportunities and put some cash in my pockets, I'd appreciate it if you'd dress nicely. And I'm emphasizing that for Larry. Anyways, you two stay out of trouble- I'm going to go see if anything in the apartment needs fixed." She chuckled, giving me a small wink before walking out the door.

"What'd mom want?" Larry asked, stretching.

"She's having some company over for dinner and would like it if we dressed formally to meet them- that means nooooo sweatshirts, Larry." I joked poking him in the side. He flinched and laughed.

"Awwww man." We played video games for a while until we decided it was late enough to get ready.

...

"Hold... still!" I struggled, brushing through Larry's knotted hair. He hadn't brushed it for only a day, but his hair is so long and fine that it tangled very easily.

"Jesus, rip my scalp off!" He hissed, but in a joking tone. I finally managed to brush all the way through his hair, smiling as I gazed at his deep chocolate brown hair that laid flat against his back. I began putting it into a "man-bun" as he likes to call it (I just call it a messy bun, but alright).

"Done." I smiled, letting out a satisfying huff.

"Thanks bro." He smiled back, standing up. He threw on a nice black dress shirt, some pretty clean back jeans, and a loosely worn red tie. "How do I look?" He asked, rolling the sleeves of his dress shirt up to his elbows.

"Holy hot hell..." I blushed, rubbing the back of my neck. He laughed, flashing me a gap toothed smirk.

"Someone seems a bit flustered." He smiled, looking at my face. I growled a light 'shut up...' and clipped on my prosthetic. "Ya know..." he smiled walking over to me and cupping the cheek of my prosthetic. "I could help you get dressed, Blue~" I blushed a deep crimson red, practically turning into a tomato. I looked at his looming figure as he leaned over me, one hand steadying himself next to me on the bed, and the other still holding my cheek.

"Alright, lover boy, it's time to get ready.." I stated, trying to sound as calm as I could.he gave me a pouty face be allowed me to stand. "Do you have any dress shirts that'd fit me?" I asked.

"No, sorry, I didn't keep any of my dress shirts from when I was ten." He teased. I shot him a glare and rolled my eyes. "Alright you caught me- there should be a white one somewhere in my closet." He stated. I nodded and rummaged through his clothes, finding the garment he was speaking of. It looked like it'd fit me well enough.

"Turn around while I get dressed, please." I asked, and he nodded, turning his back to me. I sighed, throwing off my shirt before changing into the fancy, white button up top. I already had on some nice black jeans, so those would be fine. "Alright you can look." I stated, smiling as Larry turned in his heal to face me; a gentle, sheepish smile forming.

"You look nice, Blue." He said, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thanks, Larbear." I grinned, pushing up my mask to reveal my scared lips. He smiled and gently pushed his lips into mine. The kiss was passionate, but short, and I wished I could live in the safe feeling it gave me forever.

"Man, aren't we party animals? Dinner today, celebration tomorrow. You didn't strike me as the party type." Larry joked. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, Lar. Let's just impress the fuck out of Lisa's possible future boss." I smiled, walking towards the door.

A/N:

I'd like to give shoutouts!

These are the people that have commented and voted the most and I really want to bring attention to that, and say a big thank you for your support.

DecayingDaisies

Anime_chick22

satans_asshole666

_teaandhoney_

Y'all comment and vote all the time and I love it- I really REALLY Love when people comment, it's so nice to read. Voting is nice to but it's not quit as personal as commenting, and I thank everyone who has commented before :)