12-DON'T HURT ME-12

We trudged through the heavy snow, squinting as the large school building came into view. Then, as embarrassing as it is to say, I tripped and fell mask first into a large snow mound.

"Jesus, you ok?" Larry asked, taking my hand and pulling me up. I dusted off the white powder from my fabric clothes, shivering.

"Yup. Just, cold now." I shrugged. "I just... felt weak all of the sudden. Oh well. Let's go." I smiled, assuring the other two that I was, in fact, alright. It was the truth, I did feel weak, but I also just suddenly felt the urge to run. To get out of here, like something was wrong. That feeling knocked the wind out of me, which is what caused the fall.

As much as my emotions screamed, I ignored them, the anxiety clawing at my gut no matter what I did. We picked the right side of the building to spray paint on, agreeing that after we'd sneak our way into the courtyard after. Just some... friendly vandalism.

Larry made sure no one was coming as Ashley and I pulled out the small cans of spray paint, shaking them. The cans made a noise loud enough to wake the dead, but Larry assured me that no one would hear.

Ashley decided she was going to paint dark purple, ripped up butterfly wings, finishing the painting with musical notes. I knew she could pull it off, as she was extremely talented.

Larry mentioned that he was going to paint shadowed figures, all with eyes watching the, from above their heads. They'd have dazed looks on their faces, and words would be written that read, "Learn, Obey, Repeat." I, personally, thought it was a beautiful representation of how school is. Ashley thought it was creepy, but oh well.

I went with a simple design, settling with images of (or attempted images of) wolves, a forest, and the moon. But, to make it edgy cause I'm 16 and living in a crisis, the moon would be dripping blood and silver drops. The wolves faces would be malicious, terrifying and the drawing would be sharply cornered to make it kinda haunting.

Larry really liked mine, mainly because I got the courage to put it into imagery the beasts that tore my face off. Ashley congratulated me as well, shaking up a can of black spray paint.

We all got to work quickly, letting the silver rays of the moon guide us in our work. It was decently bright between the moon and street lights, golden mixing with silver and clinging onto the wall we worked on.

Larry was the first to finish, his simplistic yet beautiful design not requiring to much attention to detail as he wished it to be messy. Then, I finished, watching as the dripping silver glitter and crimson red paint danced down my large brick canvas.

Ashley was the last to finish, standing up proud,y as she admired her beautiful handy work. The wings were incredibly detailed and beautifully shaded, capturing what she wished it to.

We all gave high fives, before rounding the corner to go work in the courtyard. Instead, we came face to face with a pale, blond figure. He smiled, lore figures approaching from behind him.

"So glad you made it. Please,  ask yourselves at home." He growled, his voice dripping with venom.