22-BUT, I LOVE YOU-22

TW: ASSAULT

We sat around Justin's decent sized table.

"Welcome to the land of the living, Sal." Justin smiled.

"Is... is Ash still sick?" I asked.

"She is slowly recovering." Todd stated, scrunching his nose. I nodded. Justin placed his hand over mine, which was on the table. Larry shot him a look that he ignored.

"Can we talk?" He gently whispered. I grew uneasy, but agreed. I stood with him, and walked over to the bottom of the staircase.

Even as we reached our destination, I could still feel Larry's eyes on us.

"So... what's up?" I asked.

"Wanna like- if ya know, you're not too busy... grab lunch? Or a coffee?" He asked, his face tinting pink. My face twisted slightly.

"I uh... I'm so sorry, but... I like someone else and you're just so far ya know?" Just bit his lip, but took a step closer.

"Are you sure? Just one coffee won't hurt..." he smiled, tilting my head up to look at him by gently grabbing my chin. I grew uneasy and gently pushed him away, shaking my head no.

"N-No. I'm sorry." I started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. I jumped slightly and looked back. "Get the hell off of me." I demanded. He just smirked.

"Feisty, huh?" He replied in a sly voice.

"No I just don't like you like that. I hardly even know you!" I said, getting a bit louder. He grabbed both my shoulders, then pushed me up against a wall.

"Listen here... and listen close. You're the only other one like me that I've met, even if you're just a half blood. That mark? That tattoo? That means you belong to me! You obey me!" He growled, his arms in either side of me to prevent escape.

"S-Stop... you're scaring me..." I replied numbly, beginning to shake. His expression grew softer and he pulled his arms back to his sides.

"I'm... I'm sorry. You all should go. You got what you came for. Now please, leave." He sighed, walking upstairs. I slowly slid down the wall into a sitting position, trying to comprehend what just happened. My stomach twisted, and I felt like I was about to puke.

"Hey... are you alright?" Larry asked, I felt glad for his presence. I looked up at him and shook my head. He smiled at me, then gave me a gentle hug. "Do you wanna tell me what happened?" He asked. It all felt so déjà vu, ya know, from last night. I explained the situation, and Larry soaked up every word.

"That son of a bitch... I'm gunna kill him..." Larry snarled, balling up his fists.

"No... it's ok, alright? I'm ok... we should just leave soon, like he said to." I smiled, gently taking Larry's hands in mine. He smiled at me.

"Can I uh... can I come clean about something?" He asked. I nodded, growing nervous. "When I... when I told you I wasn't gay, I lied. Well, not really... I mean.. I like guys but I also like girls and... ahem. Yeah." He smiled, blushing a bit.

I silently celebrated.

When he spoke those words I knew one thing:

I loved him.

With all my heart, and I was blind to not realize that sooner.

I love Larry Johnson.

And he doesn't love me.