A new hero.

There they were. In their hero suits, searching for the car. They've splitted in two teams so they could find it easier. They were searching for about 5 minutes, until Damians voice was heard in all the communicators "I have eyes on the car, but..." he stopped. Dick answerd right away "But what Robin? This isn't the time to play". The new Robin answered "There is already someone chasing them and its not only the police..". Nightwing said seriously "We are heading to your location now, we are a couple blocks away, and by the way what do you mean someone else except the police?". Damian answered "There is someone wearing a blue and red outfit, like us... also he is shooting something white from his hands and he is, how can i say this, i think swinging might be the right word. But he has some serious speed and he also not working with the thieves". "How do you know that?" Grayson said with curiosity, Robin said again "Because the thieves are shooting at him". "What? talk to him, tell him to leave it to us" Dick said, "You don't see what i see, he is dodging the bullets like its nothing, and he is also almost next to the car". "We can see you running, we are on your right" Nightwing said. But the figure was on the car taking out of the windows the thieves one by one and webbing them to the columns at the side of the road. The titans were watching them as they were following the car, Nightwing and Robin were running on the rooftops and the other titans were flying. But Raven was on her own world at the momment, she was watching the figure, everything he was doing he was doing it smoothly and professionally, like he has been doing this for years. She was also feeling a weird aura coming from him, a mix of emotions, he was feeling lost and sad, at least those were the emotions she could feel out of him. But all those thoughts stopped when they saw the man grabbing the driver and throwing  him out of the window and webbing him to a wall, but when he threw him the driver grabbed the steering wheel so he could have a chance of staying in the car but the man outstrengthed him easily he turned the steering wheel abruptly and the car turned sideways and it was about to start flipping the titans where watching and Raven was about to use her powers to stop the car but the figure jumped infront of the car grabbing and holding it in the air for about 3 seconds and then let it down as gently as he could but without hurting anyone. The Titans where watching with their mouths opened, there where many thoughts going on in everyones head "Who is this guy" "How did he do that" "Is he a new superhero?". The silence broke when Starfire spoke "Let's go and see who this man is" and everyone nodded. The man was there ready to leave the scene as the titans arrived, "Hey you, who are you?" Robin said the man turned but when they saw him from up close he wasn't  older than 16. "Uh, hey... well this is weird, im Spider-Man, before you ask i don't know how or why i am here". Everyone looked at each other. Raven was silent reading the mans purpose and thoughts to see if he was a threat but she only saw 'positive' things. She saw that in his dimension he is the hero of New York, she saw some of his greatest momments, kids chearing his name, kids giving him drawings, she saw his presective when he stopped a train without breaks and more memories. But she saw some of his bad memories, she saw his parents leaving him with his uncle and his aunt, she saw the first momments of realising his powers. She saw his last talk with his uncle witch was actually ended in an arguement "THEN STOP PRETENTING BEEING MY FATHER" "you're right... i will come pick you up at 10:00...". Then saw the saddest memory of him, him seeing his uncle shot in the ground dying the same day the arguement took place, she saw when he realised that his uncle was shot by a thief that he let go moments before because he wanted revenge cause he didn't get paid as much as he was promised to get. She knew he wasn't a threat, he was a great guy with a sad backstory like her and Damian. Then she heard Nightwing saying "Well, i think we need to introduce ourselves, we are the Teen Titans, i am Nightwing  this is Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Blue Beetle, Superboy and this is Raven. We are the protectors of this city" Spider-Man took a moment to take all this new information into his head and then said "A pleasure to meet you Teen Titans, its great to know there are more good guys out there".  The police arrived the comissioner got out of the car. He walked towards us. "We have the bad guys heading towards prison, thanks for the help but we don't know who you are so im going to have to arrest you." The comissioner was about to grab Spider-Mans arm but Raven stepped infront of the comissioner "He's with us" everyone looked at her wide eyed "He is?" beast boy said questioning Raven didn't speak and Grayson said as well "Yes comissioner, he's with us" to cover his teamate but giving her a look that meant tha the wanted to talk to her after this. The comissioner nodded and left. "Hey new guy, wait here for a momment" Nightwing said. "Sure, and thanks for that it really means a lot." he said. The team gathered a few meters away from Spider-Man. "What was that Raven are you crazy why did you step in for him? We know nothing about him and you defend him??" Nightwing said as calm as he could. Raven walked infront of him flying a little so she could get to his height "When you were talking i read his mind, i saw everything about him, he has a sad backstory just like me, he is a hero from a different dimension and i saw a lot more things about him so if you don't respect my action i don't care, i did what i thought it was right." Dick stayed silent for some time "Then, if what you say is true you did great, im sorry for my overreaction." Raven nodded and the team headed towards the man. "Okay, sorry for that but we had something to talk about." Nightwing said. Spider-Man turned to them looking for a bit "Well sorry for the akward silence i was trying to remember the names." said with a laughing tone in his voice then continued "So, i know you where talking about what happened back there,  i mean you were a little bit loud Nightwing, but thanks. I really appreciate that. I really don't know what im gonna do now but staying in prison is way out of my plans. So, i don't want to hold you off your work im gonna try and find someplace to stay for the night and try figure out what im gonna do from now on." As he turned his back ready to leave a female voice was heard "Well, you have good intentions, you're a guy with powers trying to help the ones who need it just like us. So if you want you can come and stay with us, become a Teen Titan i believe you will be a great addition to the team." She looked at her boyfriend as he nodded. There silence for like 10 seconds he was thinking it "If you put it like that i think you are right, i mean you don't cover someone from the police easily, also i really don't have any idea what i will do with my life from now on, so if you could please get me into the team that would be an honor." Walking forward shaking hands with the two leaders Nightwing and Starfire.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah that is another chapter a little bit longer than the first but still i not good enough, well i guess i will see you in the next one! :D